Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

I Made Shaku Shaku Fade Away By Introducing 'zanku' To The Street - Zlatan Ibile - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Made Shaku Shaku Fade Away By Introducing 'zanku' To The Street - Zlatan Ibile (1045 Views)

D'banj Shows His 'Shaku Shaku' Dancing Skills (Video) / Wizkid And Burna Boy Show Their Shaku Shaku Dancing Skills In London / Funke Akindele Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made Shaku Shaku Fade Away By Introducing 'zanku' To The Street - Zlatan Ibile by MARVEHANDSOME: 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
I Made Shaku Shaku Fade Away By Introducing 'Zanku' To The Street - Zlatan Ibile Shades Slimcase

In Burna Boy's new song,the 'Zanku' crooner,Zlatan Ibile, was featured. Zlatan had the opportunity to throw a little shade at Slimcase.

At exactly 2:14 minutes in the song,Zlatan stated that he introduced 'Zanku' to the street, he further said that 'Zanku' made 'Shaku Shaku' vibe to fade away. Alternatively, he is trying to boast about using his Zanku talent to shut down Slimcase's career.

In an interview conducted by Vanguard which featured Slimcase,he described himself as “the vehicle to drive shaku shaku to the world”, well it appears the vehicle’s tire was deflated by Zlatan Ibile because right now,'Zanku' is obviously chasing Shaku Shaku out from street.
www.bryme.net/2019/01/i-made-shaku-shaku-fade-away-by.html?m=1

Re: I Made Shaku Shaku Fade Away By Introducing 'zanku' To The Street - Zlatan Ibile by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
Well, don't be a dick about it.
Re: I Made Shaku Shaku Fade Away By Introducing 'zanku' To The Street - Zlatan Ibile by larrixauto2017(m): 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2019
by the ending of this year zanku too we fade let me correct you music is dynamic ok now tell me where is (alanta.azonto.shakiti bobo e.t.c) they are gone now with you and your zanku and slimcase shakushaku we all fade
Re: I Made Shaku Shaku Fade Away By Introducing 'zanku' To The Street - Zlatan Ibile by ipobarecriminals: 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2019
undecided with all nuisance N nonsense uma kal musik.
Re: I Made Shaku Shaku Fade Away By Introducing 'zanku' To The Street - Zlatan Ibile by Ayobami7(m): 12:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

K Michelle Exposes Her B00bs To Fans To Celebrate New Year / ₦250K Monthly Salary For House-help In A Home In Banana Island; Nigerians React / Ghanaian Actress Fella Makafui And Sister Reportedly Fighting Over Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.