Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Excuses You Must Drop This Year - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Excuses You Must Drop This Year (280 Views)

25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day / Emotional-baggage-and-luggage-every-native-must-drop-b / 5 Mentalities Nigerian Youths Must Drop To Succeed - Experts.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Excuses You Must Drop This Year by ebuz11(m): 11:25pm On Jan 01, 2019
I notice there are many Men, If they do not want to do want to be part of anything. they start start giving excuses after excuses No.1 excuse is this: 'I don't have time'. Have you heard of such excuse?

-why did you not attend the meeting? I don"t have time

if you have this words as excuse like me, we have a problem that we must not do again. it's a lousy excuse and I will not  allow you, from now on to have that as an excuse. maybe this short clip will help you understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDRmBUCDe0Y

(1) (Reply)

Security: Exercise Egwu Eke III Begins In Ondo / Easy Way To Monetize Your Facebook Account / SAD: Gas Explosion Killed Two Brothers In Benue State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.