₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,158,785 members, 4,702,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 January 2019 at 02:36 PM

Jave Script Or PHP - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Jave Script Or PHP (1054 Views)

Javascript Or PHP, Which One Should I Go For? / Script Or Software For Daily Contribution Biz / Anyone Interested In Having A Peer-to-peer Script Or Custom Made Website ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jave Script Or PHP by makavele2: 11:08pm On Jan 11
zerozz:

NodeJs is not a framework? Bro you have more learning to do ok. can I see your portfolio?

lol haha
anyways he is correct. sadly, node isnt a framework
i guess you need more learning not him
no offense
Re: Jave Script Or PHP by stanliwise(m): 1:24am On Jan 12
zerozz:

NodeJs is not a framework? Bro you have more learning to do ok. can I see your portfolio?
are you serious?? You mean nodeJS is a framework?? Please don't disgrace yourself here. don't let me just start....
Re: Jave Script Or PHP by stanliwise(m): 1:26am On Jan 12
makavele2:

lol haha
anyways he is correct. sadly, node isnt a framework
i guess you need more learning not him
no offense
he wants to show he is ignorance here. Thanks for the clarifying him.
Re: Jave Script Or PHP by makavele2: 3:44am On Jan 12
stanliwise:

Tomorrow, he will call himself a full stack dev.
#Grammar

1 Like

Re: Jave Script Or PHP by afuye(m): 10:59am On Jan 12
You can use JavaScript on the server using JavaScript framework like expressJs that run on node.js
webapi:

You are a fool. How many apps have you built with nodejs. I spoke to Op as javascript being a client side prog lang. Can you directly communicate with a server with just javascript? Answer me you fool. Php can directly communicate with server (primarily). Nodejs is built with c++ and not javascript. Nodejs is not a programming language. It is a runtime server engine that can run javascript. You are bastard for quoting me. Educate you foolishness here https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-JavaScript-and-Node-js
Re: Jave Script Or PHP by FieryJustice(m): 3:15pm On Jan 12
Why are you so angry? Javascript can be used on the server side, do a little light reading.
webapi:

You are a fool. How many apps have you built with nodejs. I spoke to Op as javascript being a client side prog lang. Can you directly communicate with a server with just javascript? Answer me you fool. Php can directly communicate with server (primarily). Nodejs is built with c++ and not javascript. Nodejs is not a programming language. It is a runtime server engine that can run javascript. You are bastard for quoting me. Educate you foolishness here https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-JavaScript-and-Node-js
Re: Jave Script Or PHP by stanliwise(m): 5:36pm On Jan 12
FieryJustice:
Why are you so angry? Javascript can be used on the server side, do a little light reading.
many people don't know Javascript as they claim.
Re: Jave Script Or PHP by zerozz(m): 7:51pm On Jan 13
stanliwise:
your English has done the actual clarification. Thanks.
Re: Jave Script Or PHP by stanliwise(m): 9:07pm On Jan 13
zerozz:

your English has done the actual clarification. Thanks.
oga come and prove how NodeJS is a framework and leave my english alone. Be humble sir, anyone could learn from anyone.
Re: Jave Script Or PHP by afuye(m): 9:45am On Jan 14
For those doubting there tons of JavaScript server side frameworks.k kindly check the link below

https://da-14.com/blog/10-best-nodejs-frameworks
Re: Jave Script Or PHP by benjijosh(m): 9:58am On Jan 14
webapi:

You don't have to curse and your argument is baseless. PHP was written with C too. The main point is OP can use JavaScript at frontend and backend, no change in language.

JavaScript language is progressing faster than PHP even though most highly operational web applications are still powered with PHP.

@OP, it's good you have knowledge on python. It's a very strong programming language, applies almost everywhere but still JavaScript can be used with Python so go for JavaScript

1 Like

Re: Jave Script Or PHP by mikezuruki(m): 10:26pm On Jan 15
benjijosh:

You don't have to curse and your argument is baseless. PHP was written with C too. The main point is OP can use JavaScript at frontend and backend, no change in language.

JavaScript language is progressing faster than PHP even though most highly operational web applications are still powered with PHP.

@OP, it's good you have knowledge on python. It's a very strong programming language, applies almost everywhere but still JavaScript can be used with Python so go for JavaScript

Thanks a lot man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Game Developers Corner / Good News! Nokia To Establish Mobile Software Laboratory In Nigeria / What Language Does Nairaland Use? Answer Needed. Thanks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.