Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Apple (iOS) Sim-unlock Service Thread: All Carriers Done Under 8hours - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple (iOS) Sim-unlock Service Thread: All Carriers Done Under 8hours (798 Views)

Who Can Sim-unlock Vivo Y27a (2016 Model) / Phone Takes Over 8hours To Fully Charge: Help / Samsung J7 Pro - Sim Unlock Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apple (iOS) Sim-unlock Service Thread: All Carriers Done Under 8hours by replybbot(m): 1:39am On Jan 02, 2019
expired
Re: Apple (iOS) Sim-unlock Service Thread: All Carriers Done Under 8hours by Culsteve2015(m): 1:58am On Jan 02, 2019
WHY YOU CHANGE MOBILE PHONES SO OFTEN!!!!

Hello friends!!
it's #freeTIPS@yourfingerTIPS again!!

THIS is our weekly enlightenment session

Have you ever maintained a mobile phone for a very long time, say 3 years?

let me put the question across to you all...
How long have you ever used a mobile phone?
well the answer to this is determined by some of the following conditions;

1. MAINTAINANCE
we often do not enjoy the use of our mobile phones for long because we are not good mangers!.
we don't know how to maintain a mobile phone. we dont care for our gadgets.we feel because it's lifeless we can just mishandle it and manhandle it.
please lets not take gadgets casually and insignificantly.

2.INSATIABILITY
Another issue is that we are never satisfied with the phone we use!!!
I know of a friend who used over 7 mobile phones in 1year!!!!!(OMG!! right?)

this young man was so obsessed with better qualities on a mobile phone....
he was never satisfied in a mobile phone. then do you know where it ended up....? he ended up later using a touch light Nokia phone. Because he was so covetous and needed an upgrade so bad that no matter the quality he has, he is always seeing something better in another higher version....
please be contented with your mobile phone and don't bother about swapping so soon!!!

3.UNAPRECIATION
Now, from experience, I have come to discover that we don't appreciate our mobile phone because we don't mostly know what it's capable of doing...
we dont know /rather we don't want to know much more about the gadget, we just conclude it's limitations with our ordinary understanding of it.

Please lets take out time to find the true value or quality of our gadgets online before we judge it!!

FOR MORE POSTS ON THIS SUBJECT LET US LOG ON TO THE OFFICIAL PAGE OF THIS PLATFORM

@ Facebook.com/stevethephoneguy.

hit like and invite your friends for more free tips....

#freeTIPS@yourfingerTIPS
#stevethephoneguy . . com.
Re: Apple (iOS) Sim-unlock Service Thread: All Carriers Done Under 8hours by replybbot(m): 10:36am On Jan 02, 2019
To those who might order from the supported device page, please make sure you enter your primary phone number on the payment page. Your device submitted details are sent there for confirmation before order are processed. Thank you.
Re: Apple (iOS) Sim-unlock Service Thread: All Carriers Done Under 8hours by drjprince: 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
Trusting you na scam

Thread closed
Re: Apple (iOS) Sim-unlock Service Thread: All Carriers Done Under 8hours by replybbot(m): 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
drjprince:
Trusting you na scam

Thread closed
Why is trust an issue when you can bring it to the office, get your work done and collect it the same day?
Re: Apple (iOS) Sim-unlock Service Thread: All Carriers Done Under 8hours by replybbot(m): 9:10am On Jan 03, 2019
Anyone else willing to free his or her iPhone? Thank you guys for the trust. Please, you may also use this thread as a support page. It may take some time to respond though, but we will.
Re: Apple (iOS) Sim-unlock Service Thread: All Carriers Done Under 8hours by Donbigi2(m): 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
How much will it cost to unlock this
iPhone 6s AT&T
Re: Apple (iOS) Sim-unlock Service Thread: All Carriers Done Under 8hours by replybbot(m): 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
Donbigi2:
How much will it cost to unlock this
iPhone 6s AT&T
N22,500. It'll take 3 to 8 days to unlock. Visit our Osogbo office for New Year discounts.
Re: Apple (iOS) Sim-unlock Service Thread: All Carriers Done Under 8hours by replybbot(m): 9:49am On Jan 04, 2019
Get your iPhone 4, 4S, 5, and 5C Network/SIM/Carrier unlocked at no costs at our Osogbo office. Offer opens till Jan 14th, 2019. Check the link on first post for contact details and office address.
Re: Apple (iOS) Sim-unlock Service Thread: All Carriers Done Under 8hours by FionaSmith(f): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
Are you doing unlocking for Alcatel phones too? A guy on Facebook cammed me for jailbreaking stuff. There are other websites that claim to unlock Alcatel phones, kindly reply to me. Should I go with them to unlock my phone?
Re: Apple (iOS) Sim-unlock Service Thread: All Carriers Done Under 8hours by wisest10: 6:19am On Jun 23, 2021
I have a nokia lumia 620(windows mobile) locked, can you unlock it
Re: Apple (iOS) Sim-unlock Service Thread: All Carriers Done Under 8hours by replybbot(m): 8:48am On Aug 01, 2021
wisest10:
I have a nokia lumia 620(windows mobile) locked, can you unlock it
Yes. The country and network it is locked to?
Re: Apple (iOS) Sim-unlock Service Thread: All Carriers Done Under 8hours by replybbot(m): 8:48am On Aug 01, 2021
FionaSmith:
Are you doing unlocking for Alcatel phones too? A guy on Facebook cammed me for jailbreaking stuff. There are other websites that claim to unlock Alcatel phones, kindly reply to me. Should I go with them to unlock my phone?
Do you still need the service?

(1) (Reply)

Itel P33 X P33 Plus: This New Battery Heros Will Make You Squeeze Your Wallet. / Brand New (3weeks Used) Iphone X Forsale 180k / Iphone 8 Plus With 64 GB For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.