Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

I Pursue No Success - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Pursue No Success (443 Views)

How Do I Pursue A Godly Relationship / How Do I Pursue A Godly Relationship / No Success Without Haters - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pursue No Success by ivysunday(f): 4:00am On Jan 02, 2019
Xuefeng
(Translated by Conglong)

I do what I like to do

I follow my inner voice

Let my nature burst like a fully blossomed flower

If god wants me to be a big tree

I will try to extend my hands to the blue sky

If becoming a wildflower is my destiny

I will do my utmost to show my beauty

I’m a stream, why bother compare with rivers

I’m a little grass, why compete with a peony for beauty

Everything is part of god’s blueprint

No one is noble or humble

Life is just a journey

The sceneries are my guardian angels

Why should I copy others and ignore my nature

Chasing after success is twisting my nature

I don’t want to be great

nor do I care success

Every day, I just want to show my true self

No matter what I achieve in the end

I only want a beautiful journey

I’m not a warrior of life

Nor a guard of some doctrine

I have no interest in competing with masters

They have their talents

I have my own fun

I just want to be a little bee

Flying through the mountains and plains

It feels so good to be ordinary

No longer lift my neck to pretend I’m tall

Tiny bridge, flowing brook, and cottages
worn road, west wind and lean horse

Even living in the remotest corner

I will find myself happiness

Let me just live in the quiet small village

Having joy with crickets and sparrows

Winter goes, spring comes,

Feeling the coolness

and softness of breeze

Please go after success and greatness

Let me stay in New Oasis for Life

Take care of each other
Re: I Pursue No Success by ogyunging(m): 1:50am On Apr 18, 2019
Deep

You just captured my thoughts exactly

Spot on!
Re: I Pursue No Success by ivysunday(f): 2:38am On Apr 22, 2019
ogyunging:

Deep

You just captured my thoughts exactly

Spot on!

Hope to meet you one day in Lifechanyuan. I am here to find people resonant with Lifechanyuan values, who like the life mode of Lifechanyuan. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Pursue No Success by Divinerace(m): 3:52am On Apr 22, 2019
ivysunday:

Hope to meet you one day in Lifechanyuan. I am here to find people resonant with Lifechanyuan values, who like the life mode of Lifechanyuan. smiley
what-is-lifechanyuan?
Re: I Pursue No Success by ivysunday(f): 11:13am On Apr 23, 2019
Divinerace:
what-is-lifechanyuan?

What is Lifechanyuan

Xue Feng

” Men of privilege without power are waste material. Men of enlightenment without influence are the poorest kind of rubbish. Men of intellectual and moral and religious culture, who are not active forces for good in society, are not worth what is a cost to produce and keep them.” – Henry Van Dyke

Lifechanyuan is a place where great souls come together to create a peaceful, beautiful, and harmonious reality for humanity and at the mean time, to make themselves qualified for accessing higher life spaces by means of self-cultivation and self-improvement.​

Lifechanyuan is the integration of Christianity, Catholicism, Islam, Buddhism, Taoism, science and Mao Zedong thoughts which truthfully explains the origin of the universe, the mystery of LIFE, and the true meaning of life.

For thousands of years, human beings have been groping their way forward and lost themselves. They have been suffering unnecessary grief and sorrows, not knowing the secret of LIFE; Few ever ask themselves: Why should I be busy as a bee all day long? Does it have anything to do with the meaning of my life? What’s the difference between me and a rushing ant?

During the history, many have been working hard to seek the answers; sages such as Jesus Christ, Buddha Sakyamuni, Mohammad, Lao Tzu, from one generation after another had paid their painstaking efforts for us; Karl Marx, Vladimir Lenin, Mao Zedong, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln had worked so hard for us. All of them tried to create a peaceful world in which everyone enjoy happiness; some other great sages had endured the hardships and advised us in earnest in order to lead us into a happy homeland; but the real answer seems to be still far away from us, and we still need to go a long journey, step by step, to approach the other side of truth.

Lifechanyuan has answers and solutions for human sufferings and increasingly serious crises of the world, it also has answers for inquirying souls for questions as “Who am I, where did I come from, where am I going?” Lifechanyuan contains precious truths from the Greatest Creator of universe. It reveals how the universe comes into beings, how LIFE started, and the origin of human beings. It explains the meaning of time and space, and the purpose and meaning of LIFE. It also points out the cause of human suffering, the future of mankind, and the way how a person can get an everlasting happy life.

Lifechanyuan follows the path of the Greatest Creator, and the core values of Lifechanyuan are to revere the Greatest Creator, revere LIFE, and revere nature.​

Lifechanyuan is a wonderland for resonant souls; it is a big family full of harmony and happiness, and it is a land of idyllic beauty for people living Lifechanyuan values to enjoy happiness.

Lifechanyuan is not a religion, so there is no special ceremony and requirements; Lifechanyuan is not a company, so it will not involve any business activities aiming for profits; Lifechanyuan is not a political party, so it neither has a constitution nor participates in any political activities.

Lifechanyuan does not belong to any individual, country, nation, religion, political party or organization.​​

Lifechanyuan intends to set up 256 new life oases in the form of intentional communities worldwide.

June 18, 2003
Re: I Pursue No Success by Divinerace(m): 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
?

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Asserts That Mary Is Our Life, Our Sweetness And Hope / After Fasting For 40 Days Hang Yourself On The Cross – Daddy Freeze To Adeboye / If I don't Pay Tithe, Remember God Gives You 43200000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.