Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,973 members, 7,835,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

APC Will Lose Ogun Governorship Election, Amosun Insists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Lose Ogun Governorship Election, Amosun Insists (21026 Views)

Adekunle Akinlade Rejects Ogun Governorship Election Result, Allege Manipulation / Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate / Segun Odegbami Contesting For Ogun Governorship - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Lose Ogun Governorship Election, Amosun Insists by McCarthy100: 9:20am On Jan 02, 2019
[quote author=Asshurbanipali post=74371296]There's a 100% possibility that this guy voted for disaster called Buhari in 2015. Now 3yrs later he is begging online and offline. If you help him now, he will come back with his main username to start yapping SAI BABA till 2090cheesy

I have dropped ten k for you to solve your problem bye.
Re: APC Will Lose Ogun Governorship Election, Amosun Insists by CarlosTheJackal: 9:21am On Jan 02, 2019
Hoaxey:

Is that what you did?
I did bricklayers job back in 2005 during my undergraduate days, I saw it as a thing of joy and dignity
Re: APC Will Lose Ogun Governorship Election, Amosun Insists by Amumaigwe: 9:22am On Jan 02, 2019
casualobserver2:
I really don't understand why Amosun has decided that heusy have his way at all cost. Ogun State has never had Tinubu style godfather and so I don't see why he should decide that it list be him that will bring it to the state.

He could easily have dragged this then backed down and let the party have it's way with governor slow while she takes over Senate and majority of house of reps. It would have worked but now he is there with one leg in APC and now Governorship elections are too free. Anybody can win it and if care is not taken it is GNI that will take over and win. Once that happens then OGD and co are back in Oke Mosan.

Why are people so greedy like this sef?

Why is Tinubu so greedy like this? It is greed vs greed. By the way, who is "The Party"?

1 Like

Re: APC Will Lose Ogun Governorship Election, Amosun Insists by kunmiiii: 9:24am On Jan 02, 2019
Hoaxey:

I could be arrested for loitering at motor parks and laundering service with no capital or customer base I can't just do something without a plan. It's still you kind people I will turn to for help

Arrested for loitering at motor parks, For Naija abi you dey somewhere else?? Will you also be arrested for Jay walking??

Look, young man, humans are resilience, its built in our DNA to survive and forge ahead, but your own case is just simple laziness, if you're helped now you will simply turning begging into a habit. You need to figure out a long term plan for yourself if you're really in school oo.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Lose Ogun Governorship Election, Amosun Insists by kunmiiii: 9:27am On Jan 02, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
I said it that you are one of the persons that put Nigeria into this hardship. Even with your new username, you couldn't hide your love for the dullllard that messed up Nigeria.

Hardship knows no tribal lines. We warned you guys in 2015, we are still warning you guys again for the upcoming election. cheesy

Vvv..This was ya comment yesterday

Lool...bros na wa ooo!! You even epp am locate hin post!! grin

1 Like

Re: APC Will Lose Ogun Governorship Election, Amosun Insists by FactualSpeech: 9:40am On Jan 02, 2019
GBOYEGA NASIRU ISIAKA GNI FOR 2019.
ADC, THE BEST MAN FOR THE JOB

1 Like

Re: APC Will Lose Ogun Governorship Election, Amosun Insists by Dicksonpal: 9:44am On Jan 02, 2019
Hoaxey:

I could be arrested for loitering at motor parks and laundering service with no capital or customer base I can't just do something without a plan. It's still you kind people I will turn to for help
lol scam alert.....

1 Like

Re: APC Will Lose Ogun Governorship Election, Amosun Insists by Adebowale89(m): 9:46am On Jan 02, 2019
amosun should pray the APC candidate shouldn't win, if he win amosu will be deal with having the fact that senator doesn't have immunity

instead of him to have a deal with the APC nigga and settle up with MOU

some politicians lacks political instinct
Re: APC Will Lose Ogun Governorship Election, Amosun Insists by Dicksonpal: 9:48am On Jan 02, 2019
CarlosTheJackal:
I'm about to submit your account to a friend in Police financial crimes unit to run a detailed check on it and if you have been involved in scam or fraud with it then you are in.

I will call you before mid day through your number you submitted to the bank
Lobatan.... All these stupid yahoo bois can never work, back in school I was a marketer for a fashion outfit, we still flex with my little profit, every here and there you see people begging. Too bad

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Lose Ogun Governorship Election, Amosun Insists by onatisi(m): 9:52am On Jan 02, 2019
braveboy64:
this guy loves deceiving him self
He is actually saying the truth.
PDP will lose
APC will lose
APM will lose
The most likely winner will be ADC.
Most likely Ogun state gubernatorial elections will go into a runoff. I don't think there can any clear winner at the first polls.
Definitely a house divided against itself cannot state,no way APC can win Ogun state
Re: APC Will Lose Ogun Governorship Election, Amosun Insists by masseratti: 9:55am On Jan 02, 2019
Onemanonevote:
So surprise at the Yoruba on how they openly support and encourage political godfather
you guys should just stop saying things on issues you know nothing about, APC in ohun state had crises when a Osun joined them... Osoba he was to have an inclusive government but he did not after they helped him to get elected, they waites patiently for 8years,and they have the structure still in place, that's what is playing out in Ogun... Not an appointed candidate the way you think off.
Re: APC Will Lose Ogun Governorship Election, Amosun Insists by maestroferddi: 10:04am On Jan 02, 2019
PassingShot:
This guy’s political career is about to die.

Whatever you think of Jagaban, he’s surely a smart politician who knows when to suck it when things are not going his way (except the Ondo case when he went to attack APC Chairman on national dailies); and knows when to consolidate when he’s having the upper hand.

2019 will surely retire a lot of wannabe politicians including OBJ and Atiku.
My zombie friend...It is a new year!

Dont die on Buhari and APC matter...Use your head.
Re: APC Will Lose Ogun Governorship Election, Amosun Insists by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:05am On Jan 02, 2019
PassingShot:

Whatever you think of Jagaban, he’s surely a smart politician who knows when to suck it when things are not going his way (except the Ondo case when he went to attack APC Chairman on national dailies); and knows when to consolidate when he’s having the upper hand.

Jagaban is only powerful because of the coming of Adams Oshiomole. Oyegun dealt with him. Not to mention saraki.
Re: APC Will Lose Ogun Governorship Election, Amosun Insists by MeinKampf: 10:09am On Jan 02, 2019
Hoaxey:

You can judge I deserve it I screwed up I deserve it I cant make it worse nor make it better.
you are actually looking for handouts and not help. Do you intend to beg your way through 2019?
Re: APC Will Lose Ogun Governorship Election, Amosun Insists by TIMOTHYspecial: 10:12am On Jan 02, 2019
Nigeria is crazy
Truth is that collectively we are going no where
Everybody must rise individually and fight for himself

In a sane country, Opposition parties in Nigeria don't need to campaign to oust this hungry and deadly blood suckers away from government

Some people in an attempt to secure thousands of acres of land for their kinsmen released mayhem on farmers in order to justify their demand
Do we need to tell people in Benue, Plateau, Kogi, Kwara, Nassarawa,not to Vote APC?

They voted for this party in 2015, they have experienced change beyond imagination, why shld we convince them again not to vote APC?
Let them vote for whatever they feel is right... Who will lose eventually and who is losing?

Somebody said Nigerian youths are lazy, shutdown our schools for the past two months with no remorse on a way forward, do we need to tell Nigeria undergraduates and educated, not to vote APC?

A lot of Nigerians lost jobs in 2016, 2017 due to a poor economic policy that led to recession, a lot of companies shutdown, rendering a lot of employed/underemployed youths jobless and hopeless, adding to the number of jobless youths increasing at an alarming rate. Do we need to convince these people not to vote Buhari again? Do we need to tell MAN note to choose APC?
NLC, ASUU, still need conviction on who to support?

Borno, Yobe, Zamfara is presently on fire, bandits, Boko Haram have destroyed virtually every good thing existing in those places, rendering many homeless, hopeless with a lot of our gallant soldiers killed, due to lack of weapons, inadequate funding and corruption by our service chiefs, yet the President has not taken any major step. What we hear now, is deploration of the Nigeria Army all over the country for elections. Anybody needs to tell the good people of Zamfara, Yobe, Borno, not to vote Buhari again?

Everybody shld go to the poll and choose their leader in 2019.. Whatever happens eventually, we accept it? Sell your vote to highest bidder, enjoy the moment.. But remember, their is a price to pay
Some of the prices we are paying for our indecision in 2015 includes:
Recession
Hunger
Inflation
Fuel hike
Insecurity
Kidnapping
Bandits
Fulani Herdsmen
Marginalization
Unemployment
Poor education
Bad governance
Harassment
Lawlessness
Unlawful detention
Nepotism
Corruption
Homelessness
Depression

Today, basic things in the market, are not affordable. Kerosene, gas, rice, beans etc are very expensive..

What was Buhari' contribution to the entertainment industry? Yet, secured their endorsement.
Where was Buhari in 2015 2016 2017, when we had fuel scarcity
Election year is around, suddenly scarcity disappeared
Where was Osinbajo in 2016, 2017 during recession when there was a crazy hunger, to distribute #10000, launch market Moni and house to house visitation?
Suddenly 2018 became the year of infrastructure. We did not need infrastructure in 2015, 16 or 17?

Go ahead and vote whatever you desire in 2019, but remember, There is a price to pay......

Taiwo Timothy
Truth Advocate and political enthusiast

[quote author=chidima2019 post=74367415]
Re: APC Will Lose Ogun Governorship Election, Amosun Insists by sirpedro(m): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2019
PassingShot:

Yes with tinubu,osinbanjo, Buhari, oshiomole and Many more. Be realistic. Are these ones free also. All of them Are thieves. There’s no better thief. Apc and pdp are both thieves.
Re: APC Will Lose Ogun Governorship Election, Amosun Insists by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 02, 2019
He knows they are planning to use the police and army to rig the election.
Re: APC Will Lose Ogun Governorship Election, Amosun Insists by Ziggylady(f): 10:25am On Jan 02, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
There's a 100% possibility that this guy voted for disaster called Buhari in 2015. Now 3yrs later he is begging online and offline. If you help him now, he will come back with his main username to start yapping SAI BABA till 2090cheesy

Spot on!

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Lose Ogun Governorship Election, Amosun Insists by Ziggylady(f): 10:44am On Jan 02, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
I said it that you are one of the persons that put Nigeria into this hardship. Even with your new username, you couldn't hide your love for the dullllard that messed up Nigeria.

Hardship knows no tribal lines. We warned you guys in 2015, we are still warning you guys again for the upcoming election. cheesy

Vvv..This was ya comment yesterday

Nwannem you too much!..oya take am kiss..

I said exactly the same thing earlier when i saw him spamming everywhere begging but his siblings here called me a 'bigot'...Most of them supporting buhari/Osinbajo are hungry,poverty-stricken folks,they will support buhari with one moniker then switch to another to beg for money all over the place.

...They are so blinded by tribal politics against Igbos to the point of believing Igbos will be affected if they (Yorubas) drink sniper embarassed..

As much as i want Atiku/Ibi to win,but i will dump them faster than a hot coal if they win and do not perform to at least a reasonable expectations..

But Yorubas?..for where?
Re: APC Will Lose Ogun Governorship Election, Amosun Insists by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:58am On Jan 02, 2019
Myde4naija:
cross over concert not for akinlade alone it has being the practice since inception. Plz get it right

I watched the event on YouTube, can you compare 2018 cross over concert with previous years??
Re: APC Will Lose Ogun Governorship Election, Amosun Insists by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:01am On Jan 02, 2019
EVILFOREST:

If he was still an ARDENT APC Member
I guess you would say he didn’t waste MONEY
We are not yet ripe for DEVELOPMENT, honestly.
Most Nigerians deserve what they get

The resources he wasted for 2018 cross over concert is not development but mis-management
Re: APC Will Lose Ogun Governorship Election, Amosun Insists by RealityShot: 11:05am On Jan 02, 2019
Ibikunle AMosun! We put you in power against Obasanjo's will in 2011.
we will remove you!
You ungrateful Son.
VOTE BUHARI for Continuity
#IstandWithBuhari #4+4NEXTlevel
Re: APC Will Lose Ogun Governorship Election, Amosun Insists by oshiokpu(m): 11:29am On Jan 02, 2019
PassingShot:

Tinubu does not have a monopoly of smartness.No one has. It is ok for him to build a dynasty in Lagos and install whoever he wants but it's suddenly an abomination for Amosun, Rochas and Yari to do so in their respective States. I respect the man but this is crossing the line even for him!
Re: APC Will Lose Ogun Governorship Election, Amosun Insists by casualobserver2: 11:40am On Jan 02, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Why is Tinubu so greedy like this? It is greed vs greed. By the way, who is "The Party"?

The Party is the elected members. House of Assembly, House of Reps, Senate, etc.

Amosun decided that he alone will appoint all candidate for all slot and everybody can take it or leave it. It can't work. Even Tinubu doesn't do that one again in Lagos.
Re: APC Will Lose Ogun Governorship Election, Amosun Insists by tuniski: 11:46am On Jan 02, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
There's 100% possibility that this guy voted for disaster called Buhari in 2015. Now 3yrs later he is begging online and offline. If you help him now, he will come back with his main username to start yapping SAI BABA till 2090cheesy

Don't be mean. Help the brother if you can.
Re: APC Will Lose Ogun Governorship Election, Amosun Insists by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:51am On Jan 02, 2019
PassingShot:

is he God?
Re: APC Will Lose Ogun Governorship Election, Amosun Insists by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 02, 2019
Hoaxey:

bro na your tribe they support buhuri the failure if that man win next election hmmmm the kind hunger that will fire everyone in this country is still doing press up
Re: APC Will Lose Ogun Governorship Election, Amosun Insists by OSLinks(m): 12:12pm On Jan 02, 2019
OS Links Event management is the application of project management to the creation and development of large-scale events such as Festivals, Conferences, Ceremonies, Weddings, formal parties, Concerts, or Conventions.

We are in the process of planning and coordinating your event. We are referred to as the eyes of EVENT PLANNING and our service can include Budgeting, Scheduling, Site selection, acquiring necessary permits, Coordinating Transportation and Parking, arranging for Speakers or Entertainers, arranging Decor, Event Security, Catering, Coordinating with third party vendors, and emergency plans. Our event is different in its nature and our process of planning & execution of each event differs on basis of type of event.

In addition, we also offer the service(s) of Interior and Exterior Decorations. You can E-mail us on: oslinksdeco@gmail.com
You can call or chat us on: 09029495480 or 08033102377

Welcome to OS LINKS!
Re: APC Will Lose Ogun Governorship Election, Amosun Insists by MadamExcellency: 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
CarlosTheJackal:
why are most Yoruba students involve in internet begging

It's far better than yahoo yahoo and stealing
Re: APC Will Lose Ogun Governorship Election, Amosun Insists by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
Amosun has been the only one talking. The forces he's up against have been quiet and seem to understand how well to win this election.

I'm still not sure how Amosun intends to fight this battle. I think he'll definitely know Akinlade can't be a contest but just trying to divide APC's vote in the states so Dapo Abiodun doesn't get elected.

You can't run a battle against a collective power force in Oshiomole, Osinbajo, Osoba as well as Tinubu and expect to win.

Amosun will get badly burnt.
Re: APC Will Lose Ogun Governorship Election, Amosun Insists by humberjade: 2:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
LordBailish:
Amosun has been the only one talking. The forces he's up against have been quiet and seem to understand how well to win this election.

I'm still not sure how Amosun intends to fight this battle. I think he'll definitely know Akinlade can't be a contest but just trying to divide APC's vote in the states so Dapo Abiodun doesn't get elected.

You can't run a battle against a collective power force in Oshiomole, Osinbajo, Osoba as well as Tinubu and expect to win.

Amosun will get badly burnt.

You think Amosun's meetings with Obasanjo has bn for nothing? He would rather GNI wins than someone ruling Ogun through proxy from Lagos.

Provided Buhari returns elected, Amosun won't get burnt one bit. If i may ask, tell me who can stop Amosun from winning his Senatorial Seat? Is it Titi Oseni of ADC or Amusan of PDP? The 2 merged together are no match for him...okay let say peradventure Amosun loses his Senatorial bid, a Ministerial appointment awaits him.

The only way he would get burnt is if Buhari loses, and Akinlade also loses and he also loses his Senatorial ticket...for as long as Buhari is in d picture, d coalition of Oshiomole, Osinbajo, Osoba, and Tinubu can't hurt him; at least not until after 4 years.

And do u know why Amosun has an advantage over Oshiomole, Osinbajo, Osoba and Tinubu? Amosun will be throwing all he's got into d 2019 election in Ogun without any distractions (who knows; even Buhari's backing)...As for Oshiomole, he will be focusing more on his State which still has a strong opposition (PDP), and d Igbinadions and others would do all they can to reduce Oshiomole's influence in Edo; considering how he has ridiculed them over d years.

As for Tinubu, his grip has never bn this threatened as it was in 2015, and 2019 could be worse for him if care is not taken...he needs all he's got to make sure PDP doesn't have close to d success it achieved in 2015; a situation which made APC lose some legislative seats across board in Lagos.

Osinbajo? Don't even go there...The VP is not a politician and doesn't know how d game is played...he is loved no doubt...but grassroots politics is a different ball game...Moreover, he's a registered voter in Lagos and won't even be on ground in Ogun on d election days. Can he even defeat the likes of Adebutu and Kashamu in Ogun East alone?

As for Akirogun Osoba, baba is almost finished politically...his 2015 defeat across board when he moved his people to SDP is a testimony to this...baba is banking on Federal might to win (something that might not come)...even his son, Olumide has a slim chance against Kazeem (a current HOR member and APM's candidate)...and if he fails to win his own son d HOR ticket on Feb 14 like he did in 2015, how will he then be able to win someone a guber seat.

Moreover, the Nigerian Army will be more focused in fighting insurgencies across d country and the ones left would only be deployed to volatile places like Kano, Cross River, Lagos, Kwara etc...everyone will most likely focus on his own State, except for the battlegrounds which determines elections in the country.

I am not God and might be wrong, but as a mortal and someone who has bn understudying d political drama in d SW since 1999, i really don't see how Dapo will win. HE can't win Ogun East, he can't win his LG, the Ogun West people can't leave their 2 sons to vote someone who wants to deprive them of governing d State for the 1st time, Ogun Central is Amosun's strong hold...Even Abiodun knows he can't do it without Amosun's support.

At the end of the day, d electorates decides...and with d look of things, GNI is d most popular of them all...but will he be able to nick it? time will tell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwankwaso’s Greatest Mistake In Life Was Installing Ganduje As Governor – Aide / PDP To Oshiomhole: Stop Acting Like An Attack Dog / Independence Day Celebrations Of The 1960s, '70s And '80s (Videos And Memories)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.