Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,558 members, 7,770,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:43 AM

Joseph Yobo And Wife Adaeze Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joseph Yobo And Wife Adaeze Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (23724 Views)

Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary / Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife Adaeze Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by AmeLonRo(m): 11:24am On Jan 02, 2019
Good for them.

Check my signature...
Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife Adaeze Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by picowire: 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
if you no get money weting you get
Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife Adaeze Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by tgbaba(m): 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
Its time that the mod blocked all these kind of subtle scam on nairaland. If they are making so much money they keep thier bizness to themselves. It annoying when people wont go and work but be looking for ways to reap off people in any kind of dubious way.
I am refering to all the bet predictions scam artist on niaraland
Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife Adaeze Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by gwama: 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
biafranation:
See as this Igbo woman fine. Even colonial whites talk se when they arrived Africa, the Igbo women looked remarkedly different from their African counterparts. Quoting now...they bore resemblance to the women seen in Europe.

So for you, when white men appreciates something, is it a good thing? The colonist arrived in black africa, he was looking for women to fornicate with a skin color close to theirs, it's normal, when we black people go to their homes, we first look for blacks, but this does not mean that black is better than white. Know that all the black countries have clear-skinned populations, here in Burkina, it is the Bissas and Fulani. cool cool
Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife Adaeze Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Katherine299: 10:28am On Jan 03, 2019
Wow
Happy anniversary to them..
HAVE A GREAT LIFE...
mybkexperience
Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife Adaeze Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by saloni12: 11:46am On Jul 24, 2019
I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time.
http://pradhanmantri-yojana.in/
Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife Adaeze Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by saloni12: 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time.
http://takesurvey.onl/
Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife Adaeze Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by lynch678: 11:52am On Sep 14, 2019
I confess the frustration of using that forum initially drove me here. Now I'm wondering if I made a mistake by leaving. I am going to teach you how bloggers pull massive traffic daily, weekly or monthly to their blog building links from nairaland and other top.
Thank you for your support.

[url]https://customersurveyinfo.com
[/url]
Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife Adaeze Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by lynch678: 11:52am On Sep 14, 2019
I confess the frustration of using that forum initially drove me here. Now I'm wondering if I made a mistake by leaving. I am going to teach you how bloggers pull massive traffic daily, weekly or monthly to their blog building links from nairaland and other top.
Thank you for your support.
https://customersurveyinfo.com
Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife Adaeze Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2019
gwama:

So for you, when white men appreciates something, is it a good thing? The colonist arrived in black africa, he was looking for women to fornicate with a skin color close to theirs, it's normal, when we black people go to their homes, we first look for blacks, but this does not mean that black is better than white. Know that all the black countries have clear-skinned populations, here in Burkina, it is the Bissas and Fulani. cool cool

Dont still get Your point sir?
Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife Adaeze Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Rock120: 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
I have read your excellent post With I have to enjoy read your post And shar to my friends Group
Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife Adaeze Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by lynch678: 11:07am On Oct 15, 2019
Here we can discuss about Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Application
Form। Here We can Specify Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
related Information.
https://pradhanmantri-yogana.in/pradhanmantri-awas-yojana/
Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife Adaeze Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by hamain: 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife Adaeze Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by hamain: 7:34am On Dec 07, 2019
great to see this
Dqfansurvay.xyz
Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife Adaeze Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by vincent567: 6:52am On Feb 05, 2020
Gambling Online on Cricket and our favorite teams is fun. There are millions of people who engage in IPL betting sites and wager a considerable amount of money. However, you wouldn’t like to use the services of any shady, unreliable website when it comes to betting.
view here IPL cricket betting sites
Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife Adaeze Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by AndrewPiana: 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
Katherine299:
Wow
HAVE A GREAT LIFE...
mybkexperience

HAVE A GREAT LIFE...
Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife Adaeze Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Surveyuncle: 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2023
KrowD provides multiple options for managing work schedules, shift times, and other retail stores with a Krowd Darden login.

https://krowddardens.online/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Loses To Taylor Swift In 2019 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards / Eniola Badmus Stuns In Denim Dress At 3 Thrones Concert, Lagos / Deepika Padukone VS Aishwarya Rai. . .who would you rather bone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.