Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Foluke Daramola Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday As They Rock Matching Outfits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Foluke Daramola Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday As They Rock Matching Outfits (23748 Views)

Biodun Okeowo's Daughter Resumes At The University, They Rock Matching Outfits / Tonto Dikeh And Her Son All Smiles As They Rock Matching Outfits / Tiwa Savage Shares Vacation Photos With Jamil As They Rock USA Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foluke Daramola Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday As They Rock Matching Outfits by Mrop(m): 9:48am On Aug 30, 2017
Foluke Daramola Rock Matching Outfits With Her Daughter as she celebrates her birthday.

Foluke Daramola Rock Matching Outfits With Her Daughter ibukunoluwa ayomikun as she celebrates her birthday today.

Happy Birthday to her.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/08/foluke-daramola-rock-matching-outfits.html?m=0

2 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday As They Rock Matching Outfits by DaBillionnaire: 9:59am On Aug 30, 2017
sorry, who is she cry

so i should fry my laptop, abi undecided
Re: Foluke Daramola Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday As They Rock Matching Outfits by Narldon: 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2017

Beautiful Baby

I hope She Checkmates her Weight

3 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday As They Rock Matching Outfits by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
Happy birthday pretty girl
Re: Foluke Daramola Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday As They Rock Matching Outfits by beaversticks(m): 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
FP.... FTC one of them days
Re: Foluke Daramola Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday As They Rock Matching Outfits by cr7rooney10(m): 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hbd
Re: Foluke Daramola Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday As They Rock Matching Outfits by whoubmrdust: 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
And so...
Re: Foluke Daramola Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday As They Rock Matching Outfits by DrholuwaTOBI(m): 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
Prety lady..

Please any update on MMM?
Re: Foluke Daramola Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday As They Rock Matching Outfits by Franco93: 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
Re: Foluke Daramola Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday As They Rock Matching Outfits by nnokwa042(m): 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
She don leave another womans husband she snatched! undecided
Re: Foluke Daramola Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday As They Rock Matching Outfits by Wishaky(f): 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
Happy birthday day Dearie, God bless your new age.
Re: Foluke Daramola Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday As They Rock Matching Outfits by dadebayo1(m): 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
Happy birthday omo mummy
Re: Foluke Daramola Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday As They Rock Matching Outfits by SkenolProp(m): 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
Kool!!! #MY SIGNATURE #MY PROFILE
Re: Foluke Daramola Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday As They Rock Matching Outfits by zeramally: 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
The daughter's gown looks like cele

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday As They Rock Matching Outfits by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
Where is her rival?
Re: Foluke Daramola Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday As They Rock Matching Outfits by rovher: 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
Sigh...
Re: Foluke Daramola Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday As They Rock Matching Outfits by madjune(m): 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
Which church garment be that?

I fear this woman's dress sense.
Re: Foluke Daramola Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday As They Rock Matching Outfits by Burgerlomo: 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
HBD LLNP
Re: Foluke Daramola Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday As They Rock Matching Outfits by kfrosh: 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
PH and see.
DrholuwaTOBI:
Prety lady..

Please any update on MMM?
Re: Foluke Daramola Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday As They Rock Matching Outfits by cyborg123(m): 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
grin
I need to have a 'chat' with their tailor.
Re: Foluke Daramola Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday As They Rock Matching Outfits by 00Ademi(m): 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ur picture no dey ever load for Nairaland @Op

Re: Foluke Daramola Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday As They Rock Matching Outfits by Achadu76: 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
Question!!

sorry, who is she cry

so i should fry my laptop, abi undecided

[/quote]
Re: Foluke Daramola Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday As They Rock Matching Outfits by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
HBD 2d Girl.
Some wil just say Non-sense; na by force 2comment.
Re: Foluke Daramola Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday As They Rock Matching Outfits by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
Happy birthday cutie
Re: Foluke Daramola Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday As They Rock Matching Outfits by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
mhizesther:
Happy birthday cutie

grin

Aloooha..happy to see you here my Sister..how are u? Hope getting better grin

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday As They Rock Matching Outfits by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Aloooha..happy to see you here my Sister..how are u? Hope getting better grin

Not really sis...
Re: Foluke Daramola Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday As They Rock Matching Outfits by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
mhizesther:

Not really sis...

shocked

Ooh laawd..

What happened? But i tot u have all these meds already?

(1) (Reply)

Bovi Remembers His Mother 5 Years After Her Death (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi's Cousin Missing, Actress Accused Of Being The Cause [PICS] / Funke Akindele Celebrates New Year With New Photos, Wishes Fans Fruitful 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.