Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,842 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily (3516 Views)

What Biz To Do To Earn 200-300k A Month / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / I Am Relocating To Ibadan What Biz Can I Do 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily by Oktane: 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2019
I have a proven technique and unique products that I can recommend for the first 20 Nairalanders here who are serious about starting a business next week. This is my 2019 new year gift for you.

My proposition is thus;

You will send me an email (octapluss@gmail.com) indicating your name/Monika and location within Lagos.

I will respond by recommending two or three fast moving items that you can start with 50,000 or less.

You will choose your preferred brand/product that you consider suitable for your immediate target market.

I will advise that you conduct a trial with 10,000 only.

If it works for you then you can invest 50,000 be then keep scaling up.

At this point I will design and send to you via email an absolutely free customised operating manual that will detail in my personal opinion the best strategy for using that product to earn 100,000.00 monthly.

I must however warn you that this will only work according to the effort and commitment you dedicate to the project. It will be hardworking at the beginning and will require you to put your certifications aside at least for a while

Please note that you are at liberty to choose whichever product or company that you prefer. I have no ties whatsoever with any of the products/company that I recommend.

You will approach the companies independently and negotiate your terms by yourself.

This is only for Lagos residents only. I could consider residents of Oyo (Ibadan)and Ogun State but they will require more capital for obvious reasons.

Please I can only accommodate the first 20 people who must be ready to commence next week.
Re: With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily by Oktane: 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
alphabbey1:
These daily need stuffs are for people with shops. Unless u wanna be selling on the Street

Not necessarily. As a matter of fact I always advise that people shun the traditional approach to starting business which requires renting a shop, furnishing and stocking.

There are several ways you can make a lot of cash in a metropolitan setting like Lagos without owning a shop.
I am sure you know that there are people who move from office to office selling stuff who make even moreoney than shop owners.

Of course it also has its downsides but please understand a shop is a major cost for start-ups. And the cost never ends but keeps increasing.
Re: With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
Fxwarrior:

Forex comes to mind.
bro please can you mentor me on this forex trade, I really want to join that business this year

thanks
Re: With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily by alphabbey1(m): 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
Oktane:

Not necessarily. As a matter of fact I always advise that people shun the traditional approach to starting business which requires renting a shop, furnishing and stocking.

There are several ways you can make a lot of cash in a metropolitan setting like Lagos without owning a shop.
I am sure you know that there are people who move from office to office selling stuff who make even moreoney than shop owners.

Of course it also has its downsides but please understand a shop is a major cost for start-ups. And the cost never ends but keeps increasing.
I perfectly understand you. But, Some daily needs are better off for people with shops... Have sent an email though. Eager to learn from you
Re: With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily by koladini(m): 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
Sounds good. Will you be willing to invest in a business looking to expand?
Re: With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily by Agboki: 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
Go learn hand work u go dey earn pass dis money daily.250 also reach buy second hand keke and u fit dey earn 5 to 10 daily on keke as d owner!
Re: With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily by Oktane: 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
Agboki:
Go learn hand work u go dey earn pass dis money daily.250 also reach buy second hand keke and u fit dey earn 5 to 10 daily on keke as d owner!

Very true. Those with a skill are better off in Nigeria today. But honestly many people especially graduates need money to even survive not to talk about taking care of themselves while learning a trade. It's not that easy for a lot of people Bros!

And the second hand Keke is also good but how much does a good used Keke cost on the average?

I assure you that even 150k will not buy a problem free Keke and many people seeking daily income have nothing close to this amount.
Re: With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily by Oktane: 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
alphabbey1:
I perfectly understand you. But, Some daily needs are better off for people with shops... Have sent an email though. Eager to learn from you

Of course a neighbourhood shop is the ultimate. We are only looking at starting up. Most people seeking daily income do not have the outlay required to rent a shop and stock it this the need to start as a mobile merchant of one specific product while hoping that the proceeds will come to his aid when the need to rent shop arises and within the shortest possible time.
Re: With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily by Agboki: 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
Oktane:

Very true. Those with a skill are better off in Nigeria today. But honestly many people especially graduates need money to even survive not to talk about taking care of themselves while learning a trade. It's not that easy for a lot of people Bros!

And the second hand Keke is also good but how much does a good used Keke cost on the average?

I assure you that even 150k will not buy a problem free Keke and many people seeking daily income have nothing close to this amount.

200k can get u a good second keke if e gve u any issues ur remaining 50k go reach solve am,Oga I dey empower youths physically 4 fr3 and paid!now u fit dey learn work and still dey make ur cash,na nw ur brain nid com 2 play most tyms I purposely come out late so dat my boys go c Deir own chop and Aside dat wit 250k e reach u learn skill come sustain u self if u b beta person!
Re: With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily by kazvid(m): 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
Starboytwo:
I have yet to earn daily money....only through betting I earn daily but I have since quitted and have been racking my brain on something better to engage myself this new beginning...I have been combing nairaland for any meaningful to me thread....it's actually not been easy....I was in a conversation with my junior bro asking him what I could really sell fast in this environment... basically anything I could buy for 1naira and sell for 2-4 naira....I can only think of drugs as it is faster to move and sell and always in demand.....also I been thinking of converting a space(fairly big)into a viewing center,I just moved here and it was hell looking for a viewing center to watch Man utd(so definitely there's gonna be a lot of guys like me)...I'm still making findings and I'm still searching nairaland for answers.i believe if I search enough I'd get something...
Dnt do drugs,y dnt u get d space u talking about using for viewing center,you can also do bet, like bet9ja, be an agent, nd create a space for games like PlayStation(ps2,3 etc). B4 u knw it, u don blow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Anyone Who Can Translate English Language To Ika Language? / This Site Pay $.50 For Uploading A File(anything At All) See Payment Proof / ALERT!!! Check These Classy & Affordable Packaging, Paper Bags, Boxes Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.