Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Buhari Is Growing The Economy Steadily, Says APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Growing The Economy Steadily, Says APC (5292 Views)

Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters / Autogas, Modular Refinery: PMB Making Conquests Steadily, Surely / In Spite Of Difficulty, President Buhari Has Been Growing The Economy - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Growing The Economy Steadily, Says APC by Tunasco4u(m): 7:17am On Jan 02, 2019
OK
Re: Buhari Is Growing The Economy Steadily, Says APC by Whothecapfits: 7:17am On Jan 02, 2019
Igbos
Re: Buhari Is Growing The Economy Steadily, Says APC by martowskin1(m): 7:18am On Jan 02, 2019
I have said it..... Make ur plans to leave this country.... Just move out....

Is the only way.... This country will get more difficult, life will only get more difficult in this nation...

Until the citizens are ready to call a spade a spade.....
Re: Buhari Is Growing The Economy Steadily, Says APC by oderinlewo(m): 7:18am On Jan 02, 2019
landmark86:

Must u talk
U would have padlocked his mouth...
Re: Buhari Is Growing The Economy Steadily, Says APC by Whothecapfits: 7:18am On Jan 02, 2019
Igbos will not agree
Re: Buhari Is Growing The Economy Steadily, Says APC by Ziggylady(f): 7:18am On Jan 02, 2019
Wretched folks who are jobless,half of whom have made Nairaland their begging forum due to abject poverty will agree with him...Simply because of ethnic sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Growing The Economy Steadily, Says APC by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 02, 2019
Hoaxey:
Good day
My name is dammy a student of Unilorin
Av been stuck in school since Xmas
My parents are no more, we start our test on the 7th
I have zero resources at my disposal to help me during the test I wouldn't be here if i had any other Option I really need your help. I am not lying If you want proof of my predicament I can show you proof. 0072808222 Diamond Bank Olaosebikan Ayodamola Segun.
Am in a such a tight corner right now anything would be highly appreciated
sell ur phone

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Growing The Economy Steadily, Says APC by Hoaxey(m): 7:20am On Jan 02, 2019
mrtegation99:

This is what the useless APC government can do. I can feel your pain bro. Y'all should help a brother. Not all Hero's wear capes, some also do giveaway. Lol.

THIS 2019, WE GO BUY BENZ

I really appreciate bro

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Growing The Economy Steadily, Says APC by FunctionX(m): 7:20am On Jan 02, 2019
Re: Buhari Is Growing The Economy Steadily, Says APC by mrtegation99(m): 7:21am On Jan 02, 2019
Hoaxey:
Good day
I have zero resources at my disposal to help me during the test I wouldn't be here if i had any other Option I really need your help. I am not lying If you want proof of my predicament I can show you proof. 0072808222 Diamond Bank Olaosebikan Ayodamola Segun.

This is what the useless APC/NIGERIAN LIFELESS government can do. I can feel your pain bro. Y'all should help a brother. Not all Hero's wear capes, some also do giveaway. Lol.

Re: Buhari Is Growing The Economy Steadily, Says APC by supereagle(m): 7:22am On Jan 02, 2019
KOLLYPROF:
Steadily steadily
We shall win the race.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Growing The Economy Steadily, Says APC by Sammie868: 7:23am On Jan 02, 2019
Nigeria economy or Daura economy...,
When there is hungry in the land,. Joblessness everywhere and APC is saying the economy is growing...
#shun APC it's a government of deceit#
Re: Buhari Is Growing The Economy Steadily, Says APC by ddvine3: 7:24am On Jan 02, 2019
ok
Re: Buhari Is Growing The Economy Steadily, Says APC by Ziggylady(f): 7:34am On Jan 02, 2019
mrtegation99:

This is what the useless APC/NIGERIAN LIFELESS government can do. I can feel your pain bro. Y'all should help a brother. Not all Hero's wear capes, some also do giveaway. Lol.

Guy dont bother yourself,that guy is most likely a buhariAPC supporter like most of his Yoruba siblings..Yet determined to re-enfoce their hardships by voting buhari/Osinbajo again.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Growing The Economy Steadily, Says APC by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:34am On Jan 02, 2019
HavocGirlMile99:

It's too early.

He's an orphan.

He's stranded in school.

He's starving.

He has a phone loaded with data.

Make I just relax here dey watch.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Growing The Economy Steadily, Says APC by mrtegation99(m): 7:35am On Jan 02, 2019
Ziggylady:

Guy dont bother yourself,that guy might be a buhariAPC supporter like most of his Yoruba siblings..Yet determined to re-enfoce their hardships by voting buhari/Osinbajo again.
grin So let's ask him if he's an APC man right? Okay, nice idea. We don't need nonsense this year
Re: Buhari Is Growing The Economy Steadily, Says APC by foreshore(m): 7:40am On Jan 02, 2019
landmark86:

Must u talk

You don't want him to talk because as a liar you know what he is saying is true
Re: Buhari Is Growing The Economy Steadily, Says APC by fasho01(m): 7:43am On Jan 02, 2019
Story!
Re: Buhari Is Growing The Economy Steadily, Says APC by gentlegenius(m): 8:13am On Jan 02, 2019
Hoaxey:
Good day
Here is a solution to your problem... Vote out Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Growing The Economy Steadily, Says APC by udemzyudex(m): 8:21am On Jan 02, 2019
Lol.. What a shame, steadily? We were one of the fastest growing economy now we are the world poverty capital, after taking us into recession, we are now growing it steadily?

The thunder that will fire you people is doing press up, the funny things is that all this idiot will migrate when another party takes over and continue dishing us lies while some useless Nigerians continue to support them.

Those that can't even afford 3 square meals a day.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Growing The Economy Steadily, Says APC by theoldpretender(m): 8:24am On Jan 02, 2019
Hoaxey:
Good day

maticdamian:
A Student of Unilorin I am Stuck in school for this Xmas no money to eat all my friends have gone for holiday but am the only one left in the hostel I don't want to die of hunger I have nothing to eat as of this moment I speak anything be it just #500 I don't ask much just so that I can put something in my mouth please help

Diamond Bank
Ayodamola Olaosebikan Segun

Please, stop lying.

Money honestly earned is better than money obtained under false pretenses.
Re: Buhari Is Growing The Economy Steadily, Says APC by Ziggylady(f): 8:28am On Jan 02, 2019
PassingShot:

Amen.
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen

Bia nwokem,your brother Ayomide Segun is up there is begging for money to go back to school,

since you claim buhari has grown the economy even though you are holed up abroad,give the guy all the cash he needs cos he is most likey one of the zombies your kind deceives with 'sai barber' here ..

They wither away in Nigeria due to buhari/APC induced poverty and hardships while you ball abroad
Re: Buhari Is Growing The Economy Steadily, Says APC by Hoaxey(m): 8:38am On Jan 02, 2019
theoldpretender:

Please, stop lying.

Money honestly earned is better than money obtained under false pretenses.

Am not
Re: Buhari Is Growing The Economy Steadily, Says APC by silasely(m): 8:51am On Jan 02, 2019
Apc nd dia lie growing up dia pocket
Re: Buhari Is Growing The Economy Steadily, Says APC by namio10: 9:01am On Jan 02, 2019
Buhari's former Finance Minister has just absconded.

The new finance minister is only good at cramming written texts.

So who is growing the economy steadily? Aged Buhari?

Buhari is expected to spend most of his time on bed nursing pains or resting.
Re: Buhari Is Growing The Economy Steadily, Says APC by eldoradoxx: 9:11am On Jan 02, 2019
Nigerians have seen how the real growth by APC has earned the country the enviable position of the world poverty capital , how unemployment steadily rose from about 11% in 2015 to about 23% in 2018. How cost of fuel rose by near 100% from N86 to a litre to N145 with over #600 billion subsidy paid by Buhari in 2018 alone..
Keep deceiving yourself.
kolaaderin:
Real growth, not the usual PDP paper growth
Re: Buhari Is Growing The Economy Steadily, Says APC by OSLinks(m): 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
OS Links Event management is the application of project management to the creation and development of large-scale events such as Festivals, Conferences, Ceremonies, Weddings, formal parties, Concerts, or Conventions.

We are in the process of planning and coordinating your event. We are referred to as the eyes of EVENT PLANNING and our service can include Budgeting, Scheduling, Site selection, acquiring necessary permits, Coordinating Transportation and Parking, arranging for Speakers or Entertainers, arranging Decor, Event Security, Catering, Coordinating with third party vendors, and emergency plans. Our event is different in its nature and our process of planning & execution of each event differs on basis of type of event.

In addition, we also offer the service(s) of Interior and Exterior Decorations. You can E-mail us on: oslinksdeco@gmail.com
You can call or chat us on: 09029495480 or 08033102377

Welcome to OS LINKS!
Re: Buhari Is Growing The Economy Steadily, Says APC by Ayobami7(m): 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
好朋
Re: Buhari Is Growing The Economy Steadily, Says APC by Ayobami7(m): 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
好的

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidency, APC Plotting To Intimidate, Annex Judiciary – PDP / Maduguri Airports Is Full With Private Jets Today Of GMD NNPC Daughter Wedding / 2023 Election, My Prediction Based On Facts And Reality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.