Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Kano State Dog Walk(first Time Ever) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Kano State Dog Walk(first Time Ever) (44077 Views)

Pictures From Canine Club Of Imo Dog Walk 2022 / Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt / Port Harcourt Dog Walk, 2018 (Best In Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano State Dog Walk(first Time Ever) by Barbieperry(f): 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2019
modestbrowser:

Only witches and wicked people hates dogs
2019 and u still dont want to activate ur brain..

Some Nairaland boys and stupidity is like 5&6
Re: Kano State Dog Walk(first Time Ever) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
[quote author=Barbieperry post=74378963]2019 and u still dont want to activate ur brain..

Some Nairaland boys and stupidity is like 5&6[/quote
Only dull people result to insults during minor disagreement]
Re: Kano State Dog Walk(first Time Ever) by jeff1607(m): 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
The fear of parvo is the beginning of wisdom

if you know you know
Re: Kano State Dog Walk(first Time Ever) by OwaliZiz(m): 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
Dog walk have been going on in Calabar Carnival since 2yrs ago
Re: Kano State Dog Walk(first Time Ever) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2019
BubuZombi:
This Hausa Pipu Funny Sha... The Same Pipu That Call Dog Haram Are Now Dog Walking.

One Day, Pork Meat No Go Be Haram To Them

I don't think these people in the picture are Hausa, they are just other tribes staying in kano.

1 Like

Re: Kano State Dog Walk(first Time Ever) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
I feel sorry for that husky mix. Nigeria is very hot, talkless of Kano.
Re: Kano State Dog Walk(first Time Ever) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
otiwisdom:
Is this a wolf or a dog
It's a husky mix. Probably mixed with a gsd.
Re: Kano State Dog Walk(first Time Ever) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
ThatHistoryGuy:

Baba this is sabongari most the people you see with dogs are Igbo's not Hausa nor Fulani
That is exactly what I was telling him, just because they stay in Kano that does not mean they are hausa

But there are a lot of Hausa people that have dogs too in Kano, I even know a few of them but they don't participate in all these dog walk events, they use their dogs strictly for security, they usually hire somebody that will be feeding the dogs, cleaning their kennels, locking them and releasing them at night.
Re: Kano State Dog Walk(first Time Ever) by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
BubuZombi:
This Hausa Pipu Funny Sha... The Same Pipu That Call Dog Haram Are Now Dog Walking.

One Day, Pork Meat No Go Be Haram To Them

May God cure you of your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Kano State Dog Walk(first Time Ever) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
mhd5757:

That is exactly what I was telling him, just because they stay in Kano that does not mean they are hausa

But there are a lot of Hausa people that have dogs too in Kano, I even know a few of them but they don't participate in all these dog walk events, they use their dogs strictly for security, they usually hire somebody that will be feeding the dogs, cleaning their kennels, locking them and releasing them at night.

Those are the Hausa high class citizens and not these kind of people that take dogs for a walk
Re: Kano State Dog Walk(first Time Ever) by PrinceVM(m): 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
otiwisdom:
Is this a wolf or a dog
lols dat is Germansharpard ooo bros
Re: Kano State Dog Walk(first Time Ever) by Nokio1: 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
phransix2:
Can there ever be dog walk in these places? I mean Calabar, Ondo and Jos?

These places... If u know u know!!!

we prefer dog roast ..

Re: Kano State Dog Walk(first Time Ever) by Cj4charles(m): 4:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
Can't find our regular Bingo baba for the Dogs
Re: Kano State Dog Walk(first Time Ever) by BubuZombi: 5:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

May God cure you of your ignorance.

I am not ignorant of said, neither do I need any cure. God That Created Dog & Pig Was Not Ignorant To Let This Animal Domestic.
Re: Kano State Dog Walk(first Time Ever) by Kingspin(m): 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
People still dey Kano? that bomb city.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano State Dog Walk(first Time Ever) by hazardneymar: 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
phransix2:
Can there ever be dog walk in these places? I mean Calabar, Ondo and Jos?

These places... If u know u know!!!
u ar wicked
Re: Kano State Dog Walk(first Time Ever) by Ayobami7(m): 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
Nice
Re: Kano State Dog Walk(first Time Ever) by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:45am On Jan 03, 2019
BubuZombi:

I am not ignorant of said, neither do I need any cure. God That Created Dog & Pig Was Not Ignorant To Let This Animal Domestic.

If you would refrain from ignorant statements of the type you made; then perhaps you may not be regarded as same.

1 Like

Re: Kano State Dog Walk(first Time Ever) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
kingspin:
People still dey Kano? that bomb city.

kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Dog Made A Little Baby To Stop Crying (Photos) / My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled / APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.