Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes (8711 Views)

Please I Need Help Sending Transcript From LASU To WES / NTI Transcript To WES / How To Send WAEC Results To WES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes by rotile247(m): 8:10am On Jan 02, 2019
For those whose waec paper scratch card was rejected and need to resend a waec unscratched card to WES and verification issues. Lets meet here

2 Likes

Re: Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes by Sheq: 10:05am On Jan 02, 2019
rotile247:
For those whose waec paper scratch card was rejected and need to resend a waec unscratched card to WES and verification issues. Lets meet here

was yours rejected? Did you send it personally?

1 Like

Re: Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes by rotile247(m): 11:15am On Jan 02, 2019
yes, it was. I even sent the a mail explaining what WAEC officials said about the stoppage of Unscratched card production but was adamant while the courier guys still want another 8-9k for sending just a scratch card which is ridiculous

1 Like

Re: Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes by Sheq: 11:48am On Jan 02, 2019
rotile247:
yes, it was. I even sent the a mail explaining what WAEC officials said about the stoppage of Unscratched card production but was adamant while the courier guys still want another 8-9k for sending just a scratch card which is ridiculous
wow... jesus...i went to the waec office too... they dont have... so i gave it to my school to forward it with my transcript..and i really hope it will work

1 Like

Re: Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes by Chibuike12345: 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
For your unscratched WAEC cards at an affordable price,Contact me

3 Likes

Re: Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes by rotile247(m): 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2019
We need 1 or 2 people more

1 Like

Re: Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes by Sheq: 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
rotile247:
We need 1 or 2 people more
i am still waiting for feedback from them regarding mine... mayne by tommorrow i would know if i would need this

2 Likes

Re: Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes by jolaoshoramon(m): 4:07am On Jan 09, 2019
Am interested in joining group that want to send their WAEC scratch card to WES canada. I can also give advice to the group member facing challenges on how to get the unscratched WAEC card, on how they can get it easily. The cost of the card is not more than #1,300. My e-mail is: jolaoshoramonadisa17@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes by Sugaro: 6:33am On Jan 09, 2019
Hi,
I'm about to commence my verification with WES course by course evaluation and I would like to know if there is any other thing I need to send for verification of my WAEC APART from SCRATCH CARD . I'm a little confused reading about affidavit, passport photos etc do i also need these?

1 Like

Re: Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes by rotile247(m): 7:42am On Jan 09, 2019
Get an affidavit with a passport photo at yaba court, a photocopy of your waec certificate, 2 small envelope addressed to wes with ur ref no, get waec unscratched card 10k for waec verification and 8500 -10k for courier depending on your choice. It takes average of 4weeks for waec to process and 3 working days for courier to deliver

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes by Sheq: 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hello..wes finally replied me... they said the didnt get it...so i would have to join this too...have you sent your waec certificate?
rotile247:
Get an affidavit with a passport photo at yaba court, a photocopy of your waec certificate, 2 small envelope addressed to wes with ur ref no, get waec unscratched card 10k for waec verification and 8500 -10k for courier depending on your choice. It takes average of 4weeks for waec to process and 3 working days for courier to deliver

1 Like

Re: Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes by rotile247(m): 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2019
yes, I have. Also resent the scratch card (card form)

1 Like

Re: Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes by Sheq: 9:21am On Jan 17, 2019
rotile247:
pleaae how did you send them

1 Like

Re: Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes by Sheq: 12:45am On Jan 25, 2019
rotile247:
pleaae how did you send them

1 Like

Re: Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes by zimmylammy24: 7:58am On Jan 28, 2019
Pls friends help!!I'm soo confused!! [color=][/color] WES just received my WAEC result BUT in my WES account they said ( WAEC scratch card yet to be received. Please how do I go about??
Re: Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes by Neny18: 11:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
Please where did you buy the card from

1 Like

Re: Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes by Neny18: 4:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
Chibuike12345:
For your unscratched WAEC cards at an affordable price,Contact me

Visit WES website for updated scratch card process
Re: Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes by aragbaboy: 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
Please apart from waec office in Yaba, can the verification be done in Port Harcourt or any other waec office and sent to WES.
Re: Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes by Sheq: 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
aragbaboy:
Please apart from waec office in Yaba, can the verification be done in Port Harcourt or any other waec office and sent to WES.
call waec...or send someone in lagos ro help you out
Re: Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes by Mikel2150: 10:44am On Feb 19, 2019
Pls is it Wes that i will send my results to so that they hwlp me send it to the school, am actually applying for an undergraduate study plss help a brother in need
Re: Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes by Jafman: 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
Please how can WAEC be contacted. All their yaba office numbers ain't going through. This country sef has too much wahala. I wonder why WAEC result can't be ordered from any state cry

Sheq:
call waec...or send someone in lagos ro help you out
Re: Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes by Sheq: 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
Jafman:
Please how can WAEC be contacted. All their yaba office numbers ain't going through. This country sef has too much wahala. I wonder why WAEC result can't be ordered from any state cry

i really have no idea
Re: Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes by aragbaboy: 11:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
I just found out that my name was wrongly spelt in my waec Certificate. The issue now is, waec is saying it will take a minimum 6 months to correct this error. I intend swearing an affidavit stating my correct names and attached it to the mail WAEC is sending to wes. I don't know if someone has any similar experience or maybe a better idea how this can be sorted without waiting for waec for 6 months. If I had not made payment to WES I would have considered other assessors. Thanks
Re: Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes by Adebuble(f): 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
I heard Fridays are hellish at WAEC office in yaba, but I will try my luck tomorrow and come back with information I gather ( if any new information)

Meanwhile if your going tomorrow Friday 14th June, kindly reach out to me..

Thank you
Re: Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes by Plaitex(f): 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hello house. Please i need a clarification. I have gone through alot of threads but it still isn't clear.

My spouse is going to be the PA with LOC 2131, 4 years work experience with ND, HND and BSC and will be 32 this month. My questions goes thus:

1. I understand that doing my ECA will add to his points. Now, do I have to create my ECA acct seperately where I would be required to pay 220CAD and then go through the process of WES which will cost approx 23,00 and 82,600 in total... And then he he would also go through same procedure spending same amount? Ie in total we shall both be spending close to 165k for ECA alone.

Now this is not inclusive of transcript for both of us.

So please, am confused as we are talking about 200k here. Do we have to spend this much on ECA alone.

Your responses will be highly appreciated.
Re: Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes by Electroweb(m): 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes by oribi(m): 5:01am On Jun 16, 2019
Adebuble:
I heard Fridays are hellish at WAEC office in yaba, but I will try my luck tomorrow and come back with information I gather ( if any new information)

Meanwhile if your going tomorrow Friday 14th June, kindly reach out to me..

Thank you

Please can I have your email address,have some questions for you need guide
Re: Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes by charlisco(m): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2019
Re: Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes by mashad(m): 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2019
Plaitex:
Hello house. Please i need a clarification. I have gone through alot of threads but it still isn't clear.

My spouse is going to be the PA with LOC 2131, 4 years work experience with ND, HND and BSC and will be 32 this month. My questions goes thus:

1. I understand that doing my ECA will add to his points. Now, do I have to create my ECA acct seperately where I would be required to pay 220CAD and then go through the process of WES which will cost approx 23,00 and 82,600 in total... And then he he would also go through same procedure spending same amount? Ie in total we shall both be spending close to 165k for ECA alone.

Now this is not inclusive of transcript for both of us.

So please, am confused as we are talking about 200k here. Do we have to spend this much on ECA alone.

Your responses will be highly appreciated.

Yea please.....you both have to do your ECA seperately

1 Like

Re: Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes by sophzzy: 7:40am On Aug 16, 2019
Does anyone have the contact of someone at Waec office to Verify Waec results sent to WES?
Re: Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes by Outof9ja: 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2019
I have problem the year of my birth in my Waec is not my yr of birth d correct one is on my international passport. my real yr of birthday is 1990 not 1989. Is it possible to change. please advice me on what to do because I want to apply for Wes verification .

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19: Saudi Arabia Lifts Travel Ban On Nigeria, 16 Others / Arik Air Resumes Warri Flight Operations / Any Nigerian Living In Kuwait?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.