Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Should I Buy Phones On Jiji - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Should I Buy Phones On Jiji (2052 Views)

SLOT Is A Scam, Buy Phones From JUMIA / The Real Secret About Easy Buy Phones / Effects Of Mobile Phones On Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Buy Phones On Jiji by CurrentSamuel(m): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2019
Please. who know much about phones buying on Jiji. would you advise me to buy from jiji . which way should I follow. I want to buy iPhone but afraid of buying fake. please I need you opinions .thanks
Re: Should I Buy Phones On Jiji by Harry4truth: 9:14am On Jan 02, 2019
I've sold two phones and a ps3 cd on jiji, my only advice is that you be sure to meet with the seller before transacting. If you decide to pay before meeting the seller then you are as good as a naked man trying to climb over a barbed wired fence.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Buy Phones On Jiji by Olibboy: 9:30am On Jan 02, 2019
WHERE BUYERS MEET SELLERS.
Re: Should I Buy Phones On Jiji by Lexusgs430: 10:30am On Jan 02, 2019
CurrentSamuel:
Please. who know much about phones buying on Jiji. would you advise me to buy from jiji . which way should I follow. I want to buy iPhone but afraid of buying fake. please I need you opinions .thanks

Ensure you visit seller with someone that understands iphones and has a similar model handy, to compare..........
Re: Should I Buy Phones On Jiji by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
I’ve bought and sold phone on Jiji
Infact I sold my last iPhone SE on Jiji
Bought 7 on Jiji..

First of make sure you meet in an open place eg eateries and meet up time should be during the day 12pm - 4pm .

Secondly go with 2 or more friends just to be on the safe side.

Lastly make sure you check everything about the phone you’re buying and ask questions.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Buy Phones On Jiji by Adinije(f): 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
iPhone 6s plus 16gb...........................90k

iPhone 6s 128gb..................................95k

iPhone 6s 32gb....................................75k (2 pieces left)

iPhone 6s 16gb....................................70k (4 pieces left)

iPhone 6 16gb......................................55k (2 pieces left)

Samsung galaxy s7 edge....................80k

Hp Elitebook folio 16gb 256gb SDD....110k (2 pieces left)

All device are in good working condition.

Prices are NON NEGOTIABLE

NO SWAP!

For more inquiries contact me with the number on my signature.
Re: Should I Buy Phones On Jiji by Adinije(f): 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
CurrentSamuel:
Whether you choose to buy from nairaland, jiji or olx. The most important thing is to know how to spot a fake iPhone.

Spotting a fake iPhone is as easy as abc.

Just copy the imei of the iPhone u want to buy and run a check on iunlocker. net or imei24 .com

U can also trying opening 'Apple store' app on the iPhone. (U need data to do that.) If it takes you to google playstore instead, then it is fake.

U can also try login in to icloud if you already have an icloud account.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Buy Phones On Jiji by CurrentSamuel(m): 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
Adinije:
Whether you choose to buy from nairaland, jiji or olx. The most important thing is to know how to spot a fake iPhone.

Spotting a fake iPhone is as easy as abc.

Just copy the imei of the iPhone u want to buy and run a check on iunlocker. net or imei24 .com

U can also trying opening 'Apple store' app on the iPhone. (U need data to do that.) If it takes you to google playstore instead, then it is fake.

U can also try login in to icloud if you already have an icloud account.

Wow!!. thanks a lot. this helped
Re: Should I Buy Phones On Jiji by CurrentSamuel(m): 11:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
Macblu:

Why don't you Order from Jumia and avoid stories that touch.

Jumia is selling iPhone 8 for above 400k. I saw it for 300 on jiji. I just need to be sure its not fake
Re: Should I Buy Phones On Jiji by nonny400(m): 2:04am On Jan 03, 2019
CurrentSamuel:

Jumia is selling iPhone 8 for above 400k. I saw it for 300 on jiji. I just need to be sure its not fake

Take that money to reputable shops in Ikeja and get it. At least you have somewhere to return to if there is a problem.
Re: Should I Buy Phones On Jiji by Rajman45(m): 10:09am On Jan 03, 2019
U can buy phone from anywhere.... Jiji, olx, etc. just make sure u take all the advice stated above
Re: Should I Buy Phones On Jiji by Aleora(f): 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
CurrentSamuel:

why not buy iphone xs max 400k
Re: Should I Buy Phones On Jiji by koskilala: 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2019
Just meet the person at an open location preferably an eatery and go with a phone expert pls
Re: Should I Buy Phones On Jiji by Sicilyjoe: 6:25am On Jan 05, 2019
Nna people mind ooo, 300k plus for just one phone

(1) (Reply)

MTN 3G Smart Feature Phone (smart M561M3) Common Issues And Resolution / Guys.... Please What Cheap Monthly Plan Are Available / Nairaland Blackberry Users In Warri ONLY (connect Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.