Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

I’m A Prophet The Igbo Should Listen To, Says Ngige On 2019 Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m A Prophet The Igbo Should Listen To, Says Ngige On 2019 Elections (594 Views)

2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order / President Buhari Celebrates Chris Ngige On His 69th Birthday / "It Is Not True"-NBS Faults Ngige On The Accuracy Of Nigeria's Unemployment Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m A Prophet The Igbo Should Listen To, Says Ngige On 2019 Elections by boman2014: 8:56am On Jan 02, 2019
Chris Ngige, minister of labour andemployment, says he is a prophet and the Igbo should listen to him ahead of the 2019 elections.

The minister said it is in the “interest of the Igbo” to vote for President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019 because he will win his re-election bid.

Addressing All Progressives Congress (APC) stakeholders and candidates in Anambra on Tuesday, Ngige advised the Igbo against
giving the “sugar-coated PDP deceivers the chance to come and destroy” the country.

“I’m a prophet the Igbo should listen to. I said it in 2015 and I am saying it again to Ndigbo that Buhari will win the 2019 presidential election convincingly,” he said.

“It will be good and in the interest of the Igbo if we give Buhari another four years. By then, it will be ‘a pass and pass out’ for him instead of giving these sugar-coated PDP deceivers the chance to come and destroy and take this country to the precipice again.

“Those who abandoned the party at the last minute, thinking the party would not win any election would live to regret it.

“We should give President Muhammadu Buhari maximum support in the 2019 general elections, that is the only and shortest way to get the presidency for the Igbo.”

The minister described the promise of restructuring by Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), as “another deceit”.

He added: “Restructuring by the PDP is a proper deceit because the issue of restructuring is a constitutional matter.

Nobody can do it unilaterally without recourse to the National Assembly. Restructuring is a broad area.”

https://www.thecable.ng/im-a-prophet-the-igbo-should-listen-to-says-ngige-on-2019-elections
Re: I’m A Prophet The Igbo Should Listen To, Says Ngige On 2019 Elections by Kingdollar28(m): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2019
Onye ala
Re: I’m A Prophet The Igbo Should Listen To, Says Ngige On 2019 Elections by IamD18: 9:00am On Jan 02, 2019
This man wu nnor what we call "Onye mgbu".

Punctuated political Anuofia!
Re: I’m A Prophet The Igbo Should Listen To, Says Ngige On 2019 Elections by Jonadull: 9:02am On Jan 02, 2019
Kingdollar28:
Onye ala
The only thing you people know is to insult.
Radarada .
Do you know what NAIRA means . I will tell you today.
It means
Never
Allow
Igbo
Man
Rule
Again... tongue tongue
Re: I’m A Prophet The Igbo Should Listen To, Says Ngige On 2019 Elections by Holumhidey(m): 9:04am On Jan 02, 2019
prophet go and open church na....
Re: I’m A Prophet The Igbo Should Listen To, Says Ngige On 2019 Elections by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 02, 2019
We have already given ngige as a Greek gift to sango for annual sacrifice.
Re: I’m A Prophet The Igbo Should Listen To, Says Ngige On 2019 Elections by Vtrd: 9:13am On Jan 02, 2019
He wants to be jagaban of the south east.

I don't think there is any man alive that deserves it.
Re: I’m A Prophet The Igbo Should Listen To, Says Ngige On 2019 Elections by oyebanji44: 9:22am On Jan 02, 2019
Ngige's right.the north and the west are in one direction.if the ibos had cared to come out of their shell and seen what was happening to Nigeria,they would definitely listen to Ngige the prophet..but the tribalistics and jingoistics among them were those destroying the cream of the ibo race since independent..well.God will help them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m A Prophet The Igbo Should Listen To, Says Ngige On 2019 Elections by Uyiii: 9:32am On Jan 02, 2019
Prophet of doom.

Ngige is a dwarf, a very greedy and duplicitous human being concerned only about his pocket, wicked to the call and doesn't give a flying fvck about your welfare as an Igbo or a Nigerian at large, little wonder ASUU is still on strike and cannot come to a consensus/compromise with this remote control dwarfic midget still having the gods to spew gibberish from the smelly gutter he possesses as a mouth.

Igbos are their biggest problems actually, you guyz need to do a total overhauling of your fvcked up leaders, at least let's start from there before spreading it wide to the face of Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m A Prophet The Igbo Should Listen To, Says Ngige On 2019 Elections by Kingdollar28(m): 9:37am On Jan 02, 2019
Jonathan:

The only thing you people know is to insult.
Radarada .
Do you know what NAIRA means . I will tell you today.
It means
Never
Allow
Igbo
Man
Rule
Again... tongue tongue

Who cares if igbo man rules or not...

U as a Yoruba man can you compare any tribe with igbo? We are born-God cool

1 Like

Re: I’m A Prophet The Igbo Should Listen To, Says Ngige On 2019 Elections by Kingdollar28(m): 9:39am On Jan 02, 2019
IamD18:
This man wu nnor what we call "Onye mgbu".

Punctuated political Anuofia!

Chim ooo

Nwanne chukwu ji ajo onu were gozie gi grin
Re: I’m A Prophet The Igbo Should Listen To, Says Ngige On 2019 Elections by Jonadull: 10:22am On Jan 02, 2019
Kingdollar28:

Go and sell your gala . There’s traffic .
Re: I’m A Prophet The Igbo Should Listen To, Says Ngige On 2019 Elections by AroleOduduwa(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2019
APC are desperate, you can sense panic in their camp.
Re: I’m A Prophet The Igbo Should Listen To, Says Ngige On 2019 Elections by Ovamboland(m): 10:32am On Jan 02, 2019
Kingdollar28:

Another okoro ipob

Re: I’m A Prophet The Igbo Should Listen To, Says Ngige On 2019 Elections by Pruwa: 10:35am On Jan 02, 2019
What did he drink
Oya open church and start your prophecies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m A Prophet The Igbo Should Listen To, Says Ngige On 2019 Elections by maxlis097(m): 5:57am On Jan 03, 2019
Pruwa:
What did he drink
Oya open church and start your prophecies
I've been following you and I must confess we have like minds

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Can Never Change, Under Buhari Poverty Is Rising, Amaechi / Kwara Gained Nothing Under PDP/GEJ- Bukola Saraki(photo) / Reni Omokri Shares A Video Of Buhari Stoned In Ogun State, Nigerians Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.