Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Kwara Gained Nothing Under PDP/GEJ- Bukola Saraki(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Gained Nothing Under PDP/GEJ- Bukola Saraki(photo) (591 Views)

Edo 2024: Philip Shaibu Declares Governorship Bid Under PDP / Throwback Poster Of Rochas Okorocha Campaigning Under PDP For Imo Governor / Presidency Releases ‘checklist’ On Killings Under PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara Gained Nothing Under PDP/GEJ- Bukola Saraki(photo) by adem30: 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
Senator Bukola Saraki and Doyin Okupe once had an argument on Twitter where Saraki claimed Kwara gained nothing under President Jonathan.

Re: Kwara Gained Nothing Under PDP/GEJ- Bukola Saraki(photo) by AtikulatedNaija: 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
Remember it took former president six weeks to name his cabinet while president Buhari took six months.
PDP will always have our respect in that the ministers they chose were not always all politicians.
Looking at APC, we see a group of ministers who are largely politicians hence, they lack the technical know-how to solve challenges.
In PDP administration, I remember these few ministers who had created good lasting impressions in my mind and that of many Nigerians.
Re: Kwara Gained Nothing Under PDP/GEJ- Bukola Saraki(photo) by adem30: 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
AtikulatedNaija:
Remember it took former president six weeks to name his cabinet while president Buhari took six months.
PDP will always have our respect in that the ministers they chose were not always all politicians.
Looking at APC, we see a group of ministers who are largely politicians hence, they lack the technical know-how to solve challenges.
In PDP administration, I remember these few ministers who had created good lasting impressions in my mind and that of many Nigerians.

Are you drunk?
How does that contributed to Kwara development according to Saraki?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara Gained Nothing Under PDP/GEJ- Bukola Saraki(photo) by AtikulatedNaija: 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
adem30:

Are you drunk?
How does that contributed to Kwara development according to Saraki?
Like they say show me your friends and i will show you who you are.Adams Oshomole was petitioned for stealing Billions of Edo State patrimony, EFCC has since lost the file under Buhari's watch
Fayemi was indicted by the properly constituted panel in Ekiti state,Buhari "Mr. Integrity" turned blind eye to the case and made him
a cabinet minister
Re: Kwara Gained Nothing Under PDP/GEJ- Bukola Saraki(photo) by adem30: 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
AtikulatedNaija:
Like they say show me your friends and i will show you who you are.Adams Oshomole was petitioned for stealing Billions of Edo State patrimony, EFCC has since lost the file under Buhari's watch
Fayemi was indicted by the properly constituted panel in Ekiti state,Buhari "Mr. Integrity" turned blind eye to the case and made him
a cabinet minister

So that's what Kwara gained from GEJ government?

Oponu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Gained Nothing Under PDP/GEJ- Bukola Saraki(photo) by dguyindcorner(m): 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2019
Party of Thieves = PDP
Children of hates = Atikulooters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Gained Nothing Under PDP/GEJ- Bukola Saraki(photo) by dguyindcorner(m): 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
AtikulatedNaija:
a cabinet minister

I know you're doing what you're paid for but ti won ba ran ni nise eru aafi tomo je. In other words, wisdom is profitable to direct.

Meanwhile, you're going nut small small o, what is the correlation between all what you have said and the matter on ground?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Atiku/obi And Buhari/osibanjo, How This Team Won That Team / Attack On Buhari, Osibanjo Treasonable ,falana Says / Imo Guber: How The Battle Will Be Fought In Owerri Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.