Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parent As They Mark Their 40th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parent As They Mark Their 40th Wedding Anniversary (343 Views)

P-Square: Anita Okoye Celebrates Peter And Paul On Their 40th Birthday (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parent As They Mark Their 40th Wedding Anniversary by Sergioaguero: 9:10am On Jan 02, 2019
iDONshayo.com

Linda Ikeji celebrates her parent as they mark their 40th wedding anniversary (Photos)

40 years on, they are still very much in love and still obsessed with each other. ���. Wishing them many more happy years together. ❤

Her sister, Sandra also shared the post on Instagram with caption;

Happy 40th wedding anniversary to my beautiful parents. I pray I marry a man that has same qualities as my dad.

Source: http://www.idonshayo.com/linda-ikeji-celebrates-her-parent-as-they-mark-their-40th-wedding-anniversary-photos/
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parent As They Mark Their 40th Wedding Anniversary by Sergioaguero: 9:11am On Jan 02, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Bisola Releases Stunning New Images As She Turns 33 / BAP Productions Takes Fela Kuti Musical To South Africa / #bbnaijareunion: Alex’s Manager Drags Tobi For Being A “kiss And Tell”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.