Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,376 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

IPOB Bullied Peter Obi,Chukwuemeka Nkem Ihedioha In A Public Event At Imo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Bullied Peter Obi,Chukwuemeka Nkem Ihedioha In A Public Event At Imo State (25169 Views)

His Excellency Chief Emeka Nkem Ihedioha Withdraws From The Imo State Governorsh / Ihedioha Inspects Bedroom & Offices At Imo Government House After Okorocha Exit / The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Bullied Peter Obi,Chukwuemeka Nkem Ihedioha In A Public Event At Imo State by 420mp3(m): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2019
howfa
Re: IPOB Bullied Peter Obi,Chukwuemeka Nkem Ihedioha In A Public Event At Imo State by oloriLFC(f): 10:15am On Jan 02, 2019
Yet Biafra wants to stand. Smh

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bullied Peter Obi,Chukwuemeka Nkem Ihedioha In A Public Event At Imo State by donsolo4u2c(m): 10:15am On Jan 02, 2019
[s]
Osagyefo98:
Ebonyitvnews has been known to be peddling lies against obi and pdp.....

There has been two state that has been compulsively depressed since Obi emerged as pdp vp candidate and that is Enugu and ebonyi states....these two states has not shown their disdain for Peter obi and I don't know where this their hatred is coming from..

From all indication obi is capable than all their citizens combined.

But imolites are not like them coz they understand the spirit of brotherhood.

See the real pics below...

Enugu/ebonyi stop lying against obi.
[/s]

I was live at Ezinihhite Mbaise to witness that EPIC embarrassment from IPOB against PETER OBI. THE NEWS IS REAL!!!!!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Bullied Peter Obi,Chukwuemeka Nkem Ihedioha In A Public Event At Imo State by Otakom87(m): 10:15am On Jan 02, 2019
Wetin these blind followers want sef. There brainwashed minds no fit respect their own leaders.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Bullied Peter Obi,Chukwuemeka Nkem Ihedioha In A Public Event At Imo State by Dizu(m): 10:15am On Jan 02, 2019
Picture of the bully... Or I don't believe it
Re: IPOB Bullied Peter Obi,Chukwuemeka Nkem Ihedioha In A Public Event At Imo State by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 02, 2019
Ipob should stop all this nonsense.

Bellittling your leaders has no gain.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Bullied Peter Obi,Chukwuemeka Nkem Ihedioha In A Public Event At Imo State by StOla: 10:16am On Jan 02, 2019
biafranation:
Even though I like this, What's funny is APC will pretend that they didn't see this. In fact according to a source they told the police and military to stand down and not go there despite numerous calls for help from PDP.LOL. But if its APC event, you will see 23 Battlion brigade.

So you now need the zoo police to fight IPOB for you?

You wanted the police and military to come there so that PDP propaganda will then claim that the FG military went there to cause mayhem and that IPOB was just staging a peaceful protest that did not need the attention of the security forces?

When Peter Obi and the PDP are tired of using the operation Python Dance to de-market Buhari and APC, you will be the ones to ask for military help more aggressively.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Bullied Peter Obi,Chukwuemeka Nkem Ihedioha In A Public Event At Imo State by Mgbadike80: 10:16am On Jan 02, 2019
Jjj
Re: IPOB Bullied Peter Obi,Chukwuemeka Nkem Ihedioha In A Public Event At Imo State by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:17am On Jan 02, 2019
CilicMarin:
The police should provide adequate cover for the peaceful protesters.....

It is within their right to demand for No Election In The South East....

I know Mr. President Will Respect Their Right Of Not To Participate In The Election..

grin grin

Wicked negro!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Bullied Peter Obi,Chukwuemeka Nkem Ihedioha In A Public Event At Imo State by theoldpretender(m): 10:17am On Jan 02, 2019
So IPOB wants to derail political activity in the SE.

And by the time APC wins again, or an angry PDP wins, .....

IPOB better work with the reality of Nigeria...or else they will forever be agitating.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bullied Peter Obi,Chukwuemeka Nkem Ihedioha In A Public Event At Imo State by gistrepublic: 10:18am On Jan 02, 2019
You have the potential to make sense but look what you made....

StOla:

Hahahahaha!

The terrorist group that wants to boycott elections, yet is ensuring it uses aggression and violence to prevent others from exercising their democratic franchise, but will be the one quoting UN charter and parading itself as a victim and shedding crocodile tears, when indeed it is the terrorist nuisance that wants to force its will on others.

As boko haram was bred to result in the self destruction of the religious extremists, plunging the NorthEast into anarchy, such has the SouthEast become with IPOB that people cannot even campaign and vote in peace.

I wonder what report Obi will give to Atiku on his campaign failures in his own SouthEast region being ravaged by IPOB terrorists? The stylish coward Peter Adaobi who could not convince his own people that Atiku is good for them.

The FG should note that the SouthEast does not need too much deployment of security forces for the elections. Let IPOB have a field day so that the people who will be forcefully prevented from voting by homegrown terrorists, will appreciate the benefits of operation Python Dance by the military.
Re: IPOB Bullied Peter Obi,Chukwuemeka Nkem Ihedioha In A Public Event At Imo State by Lordofthewest(m): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2019
StOla:

Hahahahaha!

The terrorist group that wants to boycott elections, yet is ensuring it uses aggression and violence to prevent others from exercising their democratic franchise, but will be the one quoting UN charter and parading itself as a victim and shedding crocodile tears, when indeed it is the terrorist nuisance that wants to force its will on others.

As boko haram was bred to result in the self destruction of the religious extremists, plunging the NorthEast into anarchy, such has the SouthEast become with IPOB that people cannot even campaign and vote in peace.

I wonder what report Obi will give to Atiku on his campaign failures in his own SouthEast region being ravaged by IPOB terrorists? The stylish coward Peter Adaobi who could not convince his own people that Atiku is good for them.

The FG should note that the SouthEast does not need too much deployment of security forces for the elections. Let IPOB have a field day so that the people who will be forcefully prevented from voting by homegrown terrorists, will appreciate the benefits of operation Python Dance by the military.

Re: IPOB Bullied Peter Obi,Chukwuemeka Nkem Ihedioha In A Public Event At Imo State by ipobarecriminals: 10:19am On Jan 02, 2019
cool cool wink grin wink cheesy grin cool thank U ipob.Dnt allow Pd pigs Obituary and Ati.ku to scam.No Lefuledum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bullied Peter Obi,Chukwuemeka Nkem Ihedioha In A Public Event At Imo State by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 02, 2019
Dizu:
Picture of the bully... Or I don't believe it

Who belives the stupid lunatics with his mad followers these days.....

Kanu should go and die or better go and take care of his family.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bullied Peter Obi,Chukwuemeka Nkem Ihedioha In A Public Event At Imo State by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 02, 2019
donsolo4u2c:
[s][/s]

I was live at Ezinihhite Mbaise to witness that EPIC embarrassment from IPOB against PETER OBI. THE NEWS IS REAL!!!!!!!

You should have known that I don't discuss about nnamdi kanu and his lunatics gang.....

If nnamdi needs biafra let him go to his father's compound and rule them......

Madness is when sane minds supports stupidity.......

You been there makes no meaning.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Bullied Peter Obi,Chukwuemeka Nkem Ihedioha In A Public Event At Imo State by Lihyunpark(m): 10:20am On Jan 02, 2019
No election for where? Na there dey go even rig pass. Ipob ko Ipad ni. Shioooooor!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bullied Peter Obi,Chukwuemeka Nkem Ihedioha In A Public Event At Imo State by Preciousgirl(f): 10:20am On Jan 02, 2019
Please we need peace in this Nigeria

Check my signature
Re: IPOB Bullied Peter Obi,Chukwuemeka Nkem Ihedioha In A Public Event At Imo State by jrusky(m): 10:21am On Jan 02, 2019
Here we are at it again if I talk they hate me. Pls is *Orji Mbaise* celebration a pitucal event He no then IPOB disrupting it

These idiots are so arrogant and so disrespectful even to a traditional celebration. I said it here few days back that everything under apc is lie so for even the army to lie in front battle against boko haram is normal because if you serve a liar you must ends up as lair.

Kanu is so arrogant and disrespectful so his zombie followers are likew. Like leader like followers. Now I can see truly IPOB has terrorisism tendency it's getting more clearer because it's only terrorist that has no respect for anything. Islamic terrorist claiming fighting for Allah and still be so stupid to blew off mosque and killed fellow Muslim worshippers, they still carry bomb and kill their fellow Muslim in thousands and they are fighting for Islam same way IPOB is going now insulting the igbo they claimed fighting for, harassing same igbo they claimed they are fighting for, abusing and embarrassing the elders of that same igboland soon they will start throwing bomb. BASTARDS!!!

And one idiot quoting me here 2 days back because I remain firm till eternity I will never follow or accept Kanu ideology in fact I hate him as a person because he possessed a trait of bastard. It's only a bastard that love inviting war, bloodshed to his father's house. Only a bastard that disrespect his elders. Only a bastard goes around preaching hate.

Quote me if you like i don't give a bleep you are just wasting your data. Or you can go and die.

No respect for tradition, no respect for elders, no respect for inďigenes, no respect for the land and they want peace or want their useless demand to surpass everyone bro you ipooh lies. With the way they chose to pursue this agitation fully I back federal govt on any action taken against ipooh. Enough is enough. The Fed govt that brought phyton dance are in Abuja you bastards could not go their to show your anger but be forming local warlord or local DON. I spit..........

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Bullied Peter Obi,Chukwuemeka Nkem Ihedioha In A Public Event At Imo State by Kenmatt(m): 10:21am On Jan 02, 2019
Stop filtering the space with trash.

I didn't meet this thread on time, I would've let you know who Obi Peter is in Nigeria Political circle. Obi is an opportunist, Obi is not a core Political figure. He has never campaigned for an election before. The two times he became the governor of Anambra was as a result of Ojukwu's influence, let me open your eye. If you have seen the picture where Professor Ben Nwabueze hugged Atiku and said; "this is my last wish". He copied that statement from Ojukwu. When he asked Anambrarians to vote for Obi for the second time that it's his last wish.

I didn't meet the thread on time, I may not go further.

Who owns and controls the baton in the entire South East Politics is the deputy Senate President. He is the Jagaban of current Igbo politics.

Enugu/ebonyi stop lying against obi.[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Bullied Peter Obi,Chukwuemeka Nkem Ihedioha In A Public Event At Imo State by Kingsley10000: 10:21am On Jan 02, 2019
NO ERECTION NO LEFELENDUM cheesy

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bullied Peter Obi,Chukwuemeka Nkem Ihedioha In A Public Event At Imo State by jesmond3945: 10:23am On Jan 02, 2019
Peter Obi just handed APC 2019 election. We warned Atiku but he was very fast.
Re: IPOB Bullied Peter Obi,Chukwuemeka Nkem Ihedioha In A Public Event At Imo State by Kingsley10000: 10:24am On Jan 02, 2019
what do igbos want...
biafra actualization or atiku presidency?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bullied Peter Obi,Chukwuemeka Nkem Ihedioha In A Public Event At Imo State by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 02, 2019
Kenmatt:
Who owns and controls the baton in the entire South East Politics is the deputy Senate President. He is the Jagaban of current Igbo politics.

Maybe he controls your forefathers in enugu from aninri and udi hills....not us.

A criminal cannot control me....ekweremmadu that is been pursued by efcc up and down...what has he done for enugu state talk more of other regions or is. It that airport that has turn to river niger....

Abeg ur jagaban is a thief...so keep him in enugu...

We don't support thievery.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Bullied Peter Obi,Chukwuemeka Nkem Ihedioha In A Public Event At Imo State by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 02, 2019
Kenmatt:

Stop filtering the space with trash.

I didn't meet this thread on time, I would've let you know who Obi Peter is in Nigeria Political circle. Obi is an opportunist, Obi is not a core Political figure. He has never campaigned for an election before. The two tes he became the governor of Anambra was as a result of Ojukwu's influence, let me open your eye. If you have seen the picture where Professor Ben Nwabueze hugged Atiku and said; "this is my last wish". He copied that statement from Ojukwu. When he asked Anambrarians to vote for Obi for the second time that it's his last wish.

I didn't meet the thread on time, I may not go further.

Ekweremmadu is a thief oooooooo

A hardened criminal...........

Let him develop ur village, we don't need....he is a worthless DSP.......

Let him carry his DSP for enugu biko.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Bullied Peter Obi,Chukwuemeka Nkem Ihedioha In A Public Event At Imo State by Josh2x: 10:29am On Jan 02, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Ebonyitvnews has been known to be peddling lies against obi and pdp.....

There has been two state that has been compulsively depressed since Obi emerged as pdp vp candidate and that is Enugu and ebonyi states....these two states has not shown their disdain for Peter obi and I don't know where this their hatred is coming from..

From all indication obi is capable than all their citizens combined.

But imolites are not like them coz they understand the spirit of brotherhood.

Trash

Hatred runs in your blood
Even to your own people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bullied Peter Obi,Chukwuemeka Nkem Ihedioha In A Public Event At Imo State by TIMOTHYspecial: 10:29am On Jan 02, 2019
Nigeria is crazy
Truth is that collectively we are going no where
Everybody must rise individually and fight for himself

In a sane country, Opposition parties in Nigeria don't need to campaign to oust this hungry and deadly blood suckers away from government

Some people in an attempt to secure thousands of acres of land for their kinsmen released mayhem on farmers in order to justify their demand
Do we need to tell people in Benue, Plateau, Kogi, Kwara, Nassarawa,not to Vote APC?

They voted for this party in 2015, they have experienced change beyond imagination, why shld we convince them again not to vote APC?
Let them vote for whatever they feel is right... Who will lose eventually and who is losing?

Somebody said Nigerian youths are lazy, shutdown our schools for the past two months with no remorse on a way forward, do we need to tell Nigeria undergraduates and educated, not to vote APC?

A lot of Nigerians lost jobs in 2016, 2017 due to a poor economic policy that led to recession, a lot of companies shutdown, rendering a lot of employed/underemployed youths jobless and hopeless, adding to the number of jobless youths increasing at an alarming rate. Do we need to convince these people not to vote Buhari again? Do we need to tell MAN note to choose APC?
NLC, ASUU, still need conviction on who to support?

Borno, Yobe, Zamfara is presently on fire, bandits, Boko Haram have destroyed virtually every good thing existing in those places, rendering many homeless, hopeless with a lot of our gallant soldiers killed, due to lack of weapons, inadequate funding and corruption by our service chiefs, yet the President has not taken any major step. What we hear now, is deployment of the Nigeria Army all over the country for elections. Anybody needs to tell the good people of Zamfara, Yobe, Borno, not to vote Buhari again?

Everybody shld go to the poll and choose their leader in 2019.. Whatever happens eventually, we accept it? Sell your vote to highest bidder, enjoy the moment.. But remember, their is a price to pay
Some of the prices we are paying for our indecision in 2015 includes:
Recession
Hunger
Inflation
Fuel hike
Insecurity
Kidnapping
Bandits
Fulani Herdsmen
Marginalization
Unemployment
Poor education
Bad governance
Harassment
Lawlessness
Unlawful detention
Nepotism
Corruption
Homelessness
Depression

Today, basic things in the market, are not affordable. Kerosene, gas, rice, beans etc are very expensive..

What was Buhari' contribution to the entertainment industry? Yet, secured their endorsement.
Where was Buhari in 2015 2016 2017, when we had fuel scarcity
Election year is around, suddenly scarcity disappeared
Where was Osinbajo in 2016, 2017 during recession when there was a crazy hunger, to distribute #10000, launch market Moni and house to house visitation?
Suddenly 2018 became the year of infrastructure. We did not need infrastructure in 2015, 16 or 17?

Go ahead and vote whatever you desire in 2019, but remember, There is a price to pay......

Taiwo Timothy
Truth Advocate and political enthusiast

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bullied Peter Obi,Chukwuemeka Nkem Ihedioha In A Public Event At Imo State by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 02, 2019
IkonBee:

I thought Imo people are biggest haters?

Next.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bullied Peter Obi,Chukwuemeka Nkem Ihedioha In A Public Event At Imo State by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 02, 2019
Josh2x:

Trash

Hatred runs in your blood
Even to your own people

Next...truth is bitter...so it must be expressly told.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk / Chris Finebone Defects To PDP / Shettima In Switzerland For WEF With Just Five Aides — As Downsizing Starts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.