Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Chris Finebone Defects To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chris Finebone Defects To PDP (25134 Views)

House Of Reps Member In Ekiti Defects To Apc,sends Letter To Gbajabiamila(photo) / Adams Jagaba Defects To PDP, Dumps APC / Dino Melaye Defects To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Kwanza: 9:24am On Aug 12, 2022
Chris Finebone, a long-standing ally of former Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, has dumped the All Progressives Congress (APC) for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Finebone, who was the publicity secretary of the APC for years, confirmed his defection to Daily Trust in the early hours of Friday.

However, he did not give any reason for his defection. On his verified Twitter account, Finebone said,”Similanayi Fubara, PDP governorship candidate is my brother; know it and know peace!”

Shortly after he defected to PDP, Finebone visited Governor Nyesom Wike’s Ada George road residence in Port Harcourt in company of the former State Chairman of APC, Dr Davis Ikanya, and the PDP governorship candidate.

The development comes amid the alliance between Governor Nyesom Wike and chieftains of the APC.

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-amaechis-ally-defects-to-pdp-amid-wikes-alliance-with-apc-chieftains

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by pinkPUSSY(f): 9:24am On Aug 12, 2022
Tinibu's Rivers state 10% votes in the mud grin grin

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by ThrownBack: 9:25am On Aug 12, 2022
These are all brothers to the honest presidential candidate. They may be doing these in preparation for supporting him together and delivering the south south to their brother.

We all know who am talking about here grin

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Isojuta: 9:26am On Aug 12, 2022
Did woke welcome them in the government house as seen in the image ?

Please we Design professional Logo for your Business or Company Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:

https://forms.gle/MfezLprPZ7c1QZ6P8

1 Like

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Advocate500: 9:28am On Aug 12, 2022
Apc is completely dead in southern Nigeria.

77 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Kwanza: 9:29am On Aug 12, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Prince111111: 9:32am On Aug 12, 2022
ThrownBack:
These are all brothers to the honest presidential candidate. They may be doing these in preparation for supporting him together and delivering the south south to their brother.

We all know who am talking about here grin
very funny grin

7 Likes

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by mach7(m): 9:55am On Aug 12, 2022
Mehn....Amaechi's camp is being decimated in Rivers State.

Honestly, Amaechi and Magnus Abe together will have been a stronger force for Wike to contend with, but then egos got the better of them.

Right now, APC is going nowhere in Rivers State for governorship elections. However, for the presidential elections, let's see how the dance between Atiku and Wike develops as that might tilt things slightly in favour of APC.

18 Likes

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by jabor4Naija(m): 9:57am On Aug 12, 2022
I haven't heard Amaechi say anything about the forthcoming elections

20 Likes

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Racoon(m): 10:03am On Aug 12, 2022
After Chris Finebone and Magnus Abe chop emilokan money clean mouth, they have now port away from the disastrous APC. It remains Amaechi and Dakuku Peterside

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by WonderManly(m): 10:18am On Aug 12, 2022
Good for them... Let just seat and be watching them. Make i dey do my observation...

1 Like

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Truthisunique2: 10:29am On Aug 12, 2022
I can tell you amaechi would work against tinubu

I can tell you wike doesn't have capacity to order any rivers person to vote muslim Muslim

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Indispensable85(m): 10:30am On Aug 12, 2022
Dem don naked Amaechi. His resignation as minister was a political mistake. It's not easy to keep followers when you're out of political office. I doff my hat for those that have been able to do it over the years.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Truthisunique2: 10:30am On Aug 12, 2022
mach7:

Honestly, Amaechi and Magnus Abe together will have been a stronger force for Wike to contend with, but then egos got the better of them.

Right now, APC is going nowhere in Rivers State for governorship elections. However, for the presidential elections, let's see how the dance between Atiku and Wike develops as that might tilt things slightly in favour of APC.
which apc favor

If apc is sellable wike won't be distancing himself from muslim Muslim ticket plague

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Dangrace01: 10:32am On Aug 12, 2022
PETER OBI for President

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Nwaetche(m): 10:38am On Aug 12, 2022
mach7:

My brother, APC will not get up to 25% in the Presidential Election in Rivers State. Every Rivers man and Woman i know is talking about being Obidient. Abe is only mouthing BAT so as to get money to fund his seemly doomed SDP in the governorship election.

I was thinking that Abe would have joined the labour party but it seems that Wike is secretly funding the labour party too.

SIMI Fubara has been touring the LGAs but he never mentioned about voting for Atiku. He only says that the Governor will inform them when the time comes but majority of the PDP folks are routing for Obi.

Wike as grassroot politician will never go against the political wind. This I assure you.

53 Likes

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by NothingDoMe: 10:46am On Aug 12, 2022
Nwaetche:

My brother, APC will not get up to 25% in the Presidential Election in Rivers State. Every Rivers man and Woman i know is talking are all obidient. Abe is aonly mouthing BAT so as to get money to fund his seemly doomed SDP governorship election.

I was thinking that Abe would have joined the labour party but it seems that Wike is secretly funding te labour party too. SIMI Fubara has been touring the LGAs but he never mentioned about voting for Atiku. He only say that the Governor will inform them when the time comes but majority of the PDP folks are routing for Obi.

Wike as grassroot politician will never go against the political wind. This I assure you.
They never listen.

7 Likes

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by gozmok1(m): 11:20am On Aug 12, 2022
The people that would vote for APC in the coming elections have been classified into these 4 groups:
Tribalists,
Religious fanatics,
Political actors and,
Illiterates.
Check the list and note where you belong

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Maxymilliano(m): 12:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
Hope he will be magnanimous enough to apologize and retracts most of what he said against the PDP when he was speaking for APc

7 Likes

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by BlazinGlory40: 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
mach7:

“Tilt things in favour of APC”. For this Rivers State? Hahahahahaha! You don’t live here so I won’t blame you.

14 Likes

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by mrvitalis(m): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
mach7:

Any rivers man not voting PDP is voting for labour even APC members on my page , WhatsApp are all labour supporters

Why should rivers or south south support APC after what it did to Ameachi ?

17 Likes

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by iscom(m): 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
OK
Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by kenzysmith: 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
Chris finebone what a name .
Rivers and their names self
Boroffice
Boniface
Heniken
Pakurimor
Elliallia
Turubrukeme

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by fergie001: 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
Indispensable85:
Dem don naked Amaechi. His resignation as minister was a political mistake. It's not easy to keep followers when you're out of political office. I doff my hat for those that have been able to do it over the years.
Not just that, Finebone is from the same LGA as the PDP Guber Candidate, so there is some pressure that all sons & daughters from opposing camps should come together.

Dakuku Peterside is also from that LGA.... Rumours are strong he is next.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Kenmatt(m): 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
Who can tell me the difference between Nigeria Politicians and those Oloshos in Brothels?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by John389(m): 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
APC must sink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by BlackPantherxXx: 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
Amaechi will definitely work against Tinubu

He doesn't even have weight if he supports BAT.

The support of Wike, Amaechis conqueror would have been preferable if not because he is such a party loyalist like Tinubu.

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Image123(m): 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
Ameachi, sit up
Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Oddfinder001: 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
I laf in ikwere and ogoni
Urchins said rivers was in the bag for bat na.lol
This election is between obi and Atiku..we'll all celebrate if any wins

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Maccar02: 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
whish of the Amaechi camp you mean the abandon lion

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Walk For APC Candidates In Ogbomosho (Pictures) / Boko Haram: West Has Shown More Concern Than Arab Nations – Borno Gov, Zulum / Dapo Abiodun Meets With Babatunde Fashola Over Otta-Abeokuta Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.