Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

2019 Prophecies, Daddy Freeze Attacks Oluloya - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2019 Prophecies, Daddy Freeze Attacks Oluloya (1235 Views)

Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment / Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Adeboye Over Cup Of Tea / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Prophecies, Daddy Freeze Attacks Oluloya by TheSaxophonist: 9:49am On Jan 02, 2019
Nigerian OAP Daddy Freeze has attacked the General Overseer of the Mountain of Fire Ministries, Danel Olukoya, over his 2019 prophecies.

Freeze, in a post on his Instagram page, reacting to the cleric’s 2019 prophecies, wondered to which God the cleric was referring.

“My dear man, may I ask first which of the gods? Remember that in 2Cor4:4 Satan is described as the god of this earth, is he the one you are referring to?” Freeze asked.

“In the scriptures for Christianity, the penalty for sexual perversion is the same as that for the greedy, liars, thieves and those who practice sorcery and idolatry.”

He added that “A GO said if you don’t pay tithe you won’t make heaven, HE IS A LIAR! Another GO has 4 private Jets, HE IS GREEDY!

”Is the Star of David found on the site of a GOs church not SORCERY? Is praying to plastic Chinese chairs and magic wands not idolatry?

“If Jesus didn’t collect tithes / first fruit, neither did his disciples nor the first churches, aren’t those collecting it thieves? I’m just asking o�

“In the book of Eziekel, God likened idolatry to sexual perversion. When a pastor overrides the word of God, his followers are practicing idolatry!

“Did that Gucci pastor not tell his followers that if God told him to stop sowing seeds he won’t listen, is that not idolatry?

“Kindly extend the warning to pastors as well, because according to the scriptures, sexual perversion, idolatry, greed and stealing are the EXACT SAME THING, so it’s rather hypocritical to address one while leaving out the other!”
https://insiderpostonline./2019/01/02/daddy-freeze-attacks-oluloya/

Re: 2019 Prophecies, Daddy Freeze Attacks Oluloya by Cigo1(m): 9:56am On Jan 02, 2019
Daddy Freeze..

Freeing the sheeples since 2000 B.C

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Prophecies, Daddy Freeze Attacks Oluloya by Jayslicky: 10:36am On Jan 02, 2019
I agree with freeze on this, when will the sheeples start using the brain God gave them, we have pastors everywhere in Nigeria but the country still stinks of corruption, who are deceiving, most of the high profile churches are used to siphon embezzled funds by politicians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Prophecies, Daddy Freeze Attacks Oluloya by enilove(m): 11:13am On Jan 02, 2019
This guy is an enemy of Christianity .

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Prophecies, Daddy Freeze Attacks Oluloya by HappyPagan: 11:29am On Jan 02, 2019
enilove:
True. Every Christian should be an enemy of Nigerian Christianity. Nigerian Christianity is anti-Christ.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Prophecies, Daddy Freeze Attacks Oluloya by enilove(m): 11:34am On Jan 02, 2019
HappyPagan:

True. Every Christianity should be an enemy of Nigerian Christianity. Nigerian Christianity is anti-Christ.

YOU ARE A PAGAN .

1 Like

Re: 2019 Prophecies, Daddy Freeze Attacks Oluloya by HappyPagan: 11:38am On Jan 02, 2019
enilove:

YOU ARE A PAGAN .
You are too. You don't worship my God. fucking pagan.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Prophecies, Daddy Freeze Attacks Oluloya by marttol: 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
This man is mad indeed... Reading Bible from their carnal minds... I doubt he ever encountered anything supernatural... I pity those who listen to him.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Prophecies, Daddy Freeze Attacks Oluloya by paxonel(m): 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
Olukoya don enter pot of soup today, next year na only scriptures the babalawo-like pastor go dey write down as prophecies grin.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Prophecies, Daddy Freeze Attacks Oluloya by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
enilove:

He is an enemy of FOOLISHNESS

1 Like

Re: 2019 Prophecies, Daddy Freeze Attacks Oluloya by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
As usual , MUMU sheeple fighting for their greedy conman called man of god

1 Like

Re: 2019 Prophecies, Daddy Freeze Attacks Oluloya by desiredhome: 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
enilove:

Why is he enemy of Christianity? for speaking against pulpit bandits that are selling the gospel of Christ?
wake up

1 Like

Re: 2019 Prophecies, Daddy Freeze Attacks Oluloya by enilove(m): 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
HappyPagan:

You are too. You don't worship my God. fucking pagan.

I am not a pagan .

You have chosen your journey of life , but I will never follow that part of eternal destruction , because I know the truth & I will never go close to paganism :

2 Corinthians 6:14-18 KJV
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
[15] And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
[16] And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them ; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
[17] Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing ; and I will receive you,
[18] And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

You still have breath to live and repent , don't be happy of what shall destroy you , that is foolishness.
Re: 2019 Prophecies, Daddy Freeze Attacks Oluloya by enilove(m): 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
frosbel2:

He is an enemy of FOOLISHNESS

You don't believe in hell , you don't believe in Jesus Christ and you don't believe the Bible , your case is critical than that of the pagans.

We will continue to pay our tithes from what God has given us, as long as we live , even it is foolishness.

1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them , because they are spiritually discerned.
Re: 2019 Prophecies, Daddy Freeze Attacks Oluloya by enilove(m): 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
desiredhome:

Why is he enemy of Christianity? for speaking against pulpit bandits that are selling the gospel of Christ?
wake up

How does the collections of tithes and offerings be related to selling of the gospel?
Re: 2019 Prophecies, Daddy Freeze Attacks Oluloya by enilove(m): 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
frosbel2:
As usual , MUMU sheeple fighting for their greedy conman called man of god

Idle words !

Have investigated and discovered the man of God to be a greedy conning man ?

Matthew 12:36 KJV
But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
Re: 2019 Prophecies, Daddy Freeze Attacks Oluloya by desiredhome: 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
enilove:

How does the collections of tithes and offerings be related to selling of the gospel?

how does collecting of tithes, sacrificial offerings, seeds and all the money money money impacted the Church (members) even when the said passage has always been "that there will be meat in the house)" is the meat now private jets, private empire/businesses, expensive private schools etc?
Re: 2019 Prophecies, Daddy Freeze Attacks Oluloya by enilove(m): 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
desiredhome:

how does collecting of tithes, sacrificial offerings, seeds and all the money money money impacted the Church (members) even when the said passage has always been "that there will be meat in the house)" is the meat now private jets, private empire/businesses, expensive private schools etc?

How many churches do we have in Nigeria and how many of them own private jets?

This particular man of God , Dr D. K Olukoya , has the second largest church in Nigeria , he could have gotten a jet. if he had wanted.

How they utilised the tithes and offerings is left to them , which they will give account of .
Re: 2019 Prophecies, Daddy Freeze Attacks Oluloya by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
marttol:
This man is mad indeed... Reading Bible from their carnal minds... I doubt he ever encountered anything supernatural... I pity those who listen to him.
Indeed he is. He should be moved to prayer city to cast those demons inside him.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Prophecies, Daddy Freeze Attacks Oluloya by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
paxonel:
Olukoya don enter pot of soup today, next year na only scriptures the babalawo-like pastor go dey write down as prophecies grin.
Modified
By the time Olukoya use you as prayer point you might wake up in the other side. Don't underestimate MFM and their prayers

1 Like

Re: 2019 Prophecies, Daddy Freeze Attacks Oluloya by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
desiredhome:

wake up
Yes he is an enemy who rebel against Christians.
Re: 2019 Prophecies, Daddy Freeze Attacks Oluloya by paxonel(m): 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
asuustrike1:

Modified
By the time Olukoya use you as prayer point you might wake up in the other side. Don't underestimate MFM and their prayers
grin grin grin grin

Those their fake prayers?

I remember when i was still a member back then .

Today, i will be laughing at the mumu mumu things we used to do in the name of prayer grin
Re: 2019 Prophecies, Daddy Freeze Attacks Oluloya by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2019
paxonel:
grin grin grin grin

I remember when i was still a member back then grin
grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019 Prophecies, Daddy Freeze Attacks Oluloya by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2019
paxonel:
grin grin grin grin

I remember when i was still a member back then grin
grin grin grin cheesy. On a serious note why did you leave?
Re: 2019 Prophecies, Daddy Freeze Attacks Oluloya by paxonel(m): 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
asuustrike1:

grin grin grin cheesy. On a serious note why did you leave?
fake prophecies!
fake diagnoses, telling us our problems were spiritual.

I had eye infection as a young boy back then only for them to start conducting deliverance on me, for two weeks the problem persisted.
It was when someone adviced my mum to take me to hospital that was when i had cure.

Since that day i nor follow my mama go again.
Re: 2019 Prophecies, Daddy Freeze Attacks Oluloya by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
paxonel:
fake prophecies!
fake diagnoses, telling us our problems were spiritual.

I had eye infection as a young boy back then only for them to start conducting deliverance on me, for two weeks the problem persisted.
It was when someone adviced my mum to take me to hospital that was when i had cure.

Since that day i nor follow my mama go again.
Eyah! Many Christians are taking this thing to the extreme. Yes there is miracle but we shouldn't underestimate the power of medicine too

1 Like

Re: 2019 Prophecies, Daddy Freeze Attacks Oluloya by desiredhome: 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
enilove:

How many churches do we have in Nigeria and how many of them own private jets?

This particular man of God , Dr D. K Olukoya , has the second largest church in Nigeria , he could have gotten a jet. if he had wanted.

How they utilised the tithes and offerings is left to them , which they will give account of .

The reason there are Churches (Pentecostal) every where in Nigeria is not because they love God or want to serve God, they are only after profit (their Belle).
"The love of money is the root of all evil" 1 Timothy 6:10
Take away tithing and offering and you will not hear God call me/Church everywhere as it is today.

Stop the deceit/brainwashing, when the Church are not doing the right thing, people have the right to ask questions,

What is the difference between a Nigerian politicians and a Nigerian Pentecostal pastor (pastorprenour)?

Our God is not an author of confusion,
Re: 2019 Prophecies, Daddy Freeze Attacks Oluloya by desiredhome: 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
asuustrike1:

Yes he is an enemy who rebel against Christians.

No not against Christians but against pulpit bandits
Re: 2019 Prophecies, Daddy Freeze Attacks Oluloya by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
desiredhome:

No not against Christians but against pulpit bandits
If Lucifer could fight Yahweh before been casted down then am not surprised freeze could do similar thing. An Antichrist always fight against things pertaining to the work of Christ. Freeze is fighting Jesus not bandits in the pulpit.
Re: 2019 Prophecies, Daddy Freeze Attacks Oluloya by enilove(m): 2:28am On Jan 03, 2019
desiredhome:

The reason there are Churches (Pentecostal) every where in Nigeria is not because they love God or want to serve God, they are only after profit (their Belle).
"The love of money is the root of all evil" 1 Timothy 6:10
Take away tithing and offering and you will not hear God call me/Church everywhere as it is today.

Stop the deceit/brainwashing, when the Church are not doing the right thing, people have the right to ask questions,

What is the difference between a Nigerian politicians and a Nigerian Pentecostal pastor (pastorprenour)?

Our God is not an author of confusion,

I accept the fact that most of the churches and Pastors are fakes and of the devil , but refusal to do what you are expected to do as a christian can lead one to hell .

Jesus told us to ask and seek. When a christian does not ask God to direct him to His church , he will end up in a satanic church.

Tithes and offerings are a must to pay for every believer , it cannot be cancelled because of the evils going on in the churches. It is just like suggesting that taxes should not be collected by the govt because of frauds and embezzlements going on among the govt leaders and workers.

A day is coming when everyone of us shall give an account of
every deed , Pastor or no Pastor.
My point is , I will do what I know is right , and no Pastor or an agent of darkness will tell me what is right or wrong , since I will be the one to give account of my deeds.
Re: 2019 Prophecies, Daddy Freeze Attacks Oluloya by paxonel(m): 2:34am On Jan 03, 2019
enilove:

I accept the fact that most of the churches and Pastors are fakes and of the devil , but refusal to do what you are expected to do as a christian can lead one to hell .

Jesus told us to ask and seek. When a christian does not ask God to direct him to His church , he will end up in a satanic church.

Tithes and offerings are a must to pay for every believer , it cannot be cancelled because of the evils going on in the churches. It is just like suggesting that taxes should not be collected by the govt because of frauds and embezzlements going on among the govt leaders and workers.

A day is coming when everyone of us shall give an account of
every deed , Pastor or no Pastor.
My point is , I will do what I know is right , and no Pastor or an agent of darkness will tell me what is right or wrong , since I will be the one to give account of my deeds.

Re: 2019 Prophecies, Daddy Freeze Attacks Oluloya by paxonel(m): 2:46am On Jan 03, 2019
enilove:

first of all you have been brainwashed over time to believe that you are not in heaven already, that there is possibility to go to hell as a christian.

secondly, it is wrong to believe that religious activities or going to church will take one to heaven

thirdly, there are other platforms one can contribute to the church other than the fraudulent method called tithing.
If you are giving to the church no wahalla!
But a situation were you are compelled to go give 10% simply because you think you will be coursed or not blessed if you dont give, then it is your thinking that is at fault not the pastor who is getting the money.
Because the pastor will claim ignorance of your fears so long he is benefiting financially

(1) (Reply)

Can You Give Your Tithe To A Sick Beggar Who Needs Help? / Does Religion Lower iq?. / What Apostle Johnson Suleman Said About The US Election And Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.