Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment (23361 Views)

Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian / 2019 Prophecies, Daddy Freeze Attacks Oluloya / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by seyibabs8: 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
Controversial on air personality and founder of Free Nation movement, Daddy Freeze has attacked the Senior Pastor of Christ Living spring Apostolic Ministry (CLAM), Pastor Wole Oladiyun for saying that paying of tithes is spiritual and attracts God’s blessings.

Oladiyun had in an interview said tithing had to do with the 10% of one’s income and that it belonged to God.

“When you pay your Tithe, you activate benefits from the Lord. When you give your Offering, you activate blessings from the Lord. When you give your First fruit, you enter into a level of wealth unprecedented, because God will begin to release ideas, he will begin to minister to you.

Read More on: http://naijachurchnews.com/daddy-freeze-attacks-pastor-oladiyun-tithes-payment/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by CodeTemplar: 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
Continued
“Payment of Tithes is a spiritual thing; it cannot be analyzed with our gumption. These are biblical norms that must not be faulted by anyone. No one is compelled to give; we explain the principle to the people, the onus now lies on you to activate the principles. It is as simple as that. When you give your Tithe, you chase away devourers from your finances,” he said.

Freeze, who has been the chief antagonist against payment of tithes, responded on his Instagram page by saying “Bros go and rest, people ‘no dey’ fall for this thing again. There is no scriptural argument for tithing as long as Christ didn’t collect it and the disciples, our first pastors, never collected it either!”
He said “when Abram that you mentioned paid tithe in Genesis 14 to Melchizedek, he returned the remaining 90 percent to the King of Sodom where he got the loot from in the first place. I sincerely hope members of your church return the 90 percent of their salaries to their employers o, after paying you the tithe, as you ‘don turn yourself to Melchizedek.’
“By the way, you do not qualify to be Melchizedek because the scriptures described Melchizedek as a man with neither beginning nor end, ‘bros you no get beginning? No be woman born you? Bros, heed my advice, dust your CV and find work, poverty ‘dey road dey’ find you with torchlight…… very soon no one will buy into this.”

http://naijachurchnews.com/daddy-freeze-attacks-pastor-oladiyun-tithes-payment/

20 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by CodeTemplar: 6:50pm On Mar 28, 2019
Freeze is a carnal preacher who interprets the bible like constitution.
In Mathew 23:23, Jesus clearly endorsed tithing and I wonder how Freeze manages to read carnal meaning into scriptures.

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Shepherd00: 11:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
CodeTemplar:
In Mathew 23:23, Jesus clearly endorsed tithing and I wonder how Freeze manages to read carnal meaning into scriptures.
You've done him a great honour by calling him a preacher.
Have you ever head him preach against unforgiveness or adultery which he is steeped into?

Freeze.is frustrated and needs his name to keep being relevant. He is above 50yrs with nothing to show for it except an Instagram page. What do expect him to do? He must choose an opponent who will not fight back.

Have you ever seen him take up any politician? No, Muslim?No.

But why Christians? like satan, he knows thay if we attack back, we'll be disobeying Christ, hence he attacks us with the hope that we will default. But, like his master satan, this battle is already lost.

73 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by CodeTemplar: 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Satan66(m): 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
The brainwashed society of Christians won't listen.
They fail to understand that their religion and church is a business organization made for money.
If God exist then ask yourself this.
Why has miracles only happened In the bible?
The raising of the dead and all the spreading of the red sea.
Only in the fairy tale book.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by BCD2much(m): 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by poshbrave(m): 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
this guy no dey tire focus ur attention to other things oga

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Houseofglam7(f): 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
This fool again with the diarrhoea of the mouth undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by peteruuu(m): 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
The day of reckoning shall come!.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by DBossNG(m): 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by ednut1(m): 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
Freeze is a dingbat. I used to support him. Only to see he also collects donations and gifts from his members. Olofo. He sha kuku dey narialand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by ybman: 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.(1cor.2:14)

I comment my reserve

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by hisexcellency34: 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
Since he started the #freethesheeple movement, Daddy Freeze's net worth has moved from N5m to N100m

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by quincyshakur(m): 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
Dis Daddy Freeze of a guy don swear say Him com dis world to d attack pple abi him last name na Attacker grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
Sharap Freezer.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by jericco1(m): 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
Freeze is too loose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Lilimax(f): 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
Daddyfreezer or wetin you call yourself, no run mouth for where Baba Aladura dey O shocked
You no go fit carry wetin you go jam because person like you no go fit match person wey dey born inside prayer coven.

You may have gone free with this your tithe brouhaha with some pastors but for this one, you may not be totally free

I don tell you o!! embarassed

10 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by andrew444(m): 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
ednut1:
Freeze is a dingbat. I used to support him. Only to see he also collects donations and gifts from his members. Olofo. He sha kuku dey narialand

You are the DINGBAT and not freeze

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by bezimo(m): 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
Freeze is a bastard idiot..trying desperately to trend on pastor this..pastor that..This tithe argument is very very stale..

I believe in tithing and will continue to tithe based on what i believe to be the blessings associated with it and i stand unrepentantly not to be corrected as my money my business however if you dont tithe because you dont believe in it..Your choice, no wahala but dont bring your useless stinking mouth to come and tell me what to do with my money..like is it your money or your fathers money that i am tithing from..wee you get out from my sight..useless reprobrates..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by chibuzorAbia: 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
Shepherd00:

You've done him a great honour by calling him a preacher.
Have you ever head him preach against unforgiveness or adultery which he is steeped into?

Freeze.is frustrated and needs his name to keep being relevant. He is above 50yrs with nothing to show for it except an Instagram page. What do expect him to do? He must choose an opponent who will not fight back.

Have you ever seen him take up any politician? No, Muslim?No.

But why Christians? like satan, he knows thay if we attack back, we'll be disobeying Christ, hence he attacks us with the hope that we will default. But, like his master satan, this battle is already lost.

Pure rubbish you wrote up there. I am the only member of my extended family who does not believe in your fake God, yet I am the only one they come to disturb when their fake God disappoints them. The problem with most of you is poverty!

Freeze is absolutely correct all the time.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by OBAGADAFFI: 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
So Freezer suddenly became a Christian after all his scandals.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Chuks9000: 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
Dear Nigerians,
Your christianity is based on fear and lack of understanding.
You say Abraham gave 10% abi? this is one reason you also think the practice is ok.
Now, freeze told you that Abraham gave 10% to the high priest and returned 90%.
Have you:
1 check the bible to verify FRZ claims?
2 What is the outcome of 1 above
3 If FRZ is wrong, then educate us going by the bible
4 If FRZ is correct, then apologise and amend your ways.

Most of those defending their pastors have not opened their bible to confirm the pastors say. How much more check the bible to access the opinions of others.

Please, give us facts in your arguments henceforth.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by positivelord: 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
CodeTemplar:

Bro, simply refer us to where our Lord Jesus or any of his Disciples collected Tithe...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Lilimax(f): 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
CodeTemplar:
I can't just understand how a carnal man would want to analyse a spiritual thing?

Afternal, spiritual things are not taught rather they are caught. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Sweetcollins: 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
Reactant
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by kenzysmith: 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
Daddy freeze is very stupid u think everybody is a fool u cant deceive us with ur hyprocritial preachîng u keep on praising burna,davido and the rest buh comdem men of God. I will expose u soón i kw some of ur dirty secrets when the right time comes i will.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by blackbee222: 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
its quite unfortunate that the anti Christ is from our beloved nation.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by olas24u(f): 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
peteruuu:
The day of reckoning shall come!.
Stop decieving yourself and country.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Dreal1247: 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
IT'S TIME PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT THIS MAN IS AN ANTICHRIST. HE IS A WOLF IN THE SHEEP'S CLOTHING. HE HAS AN ASSIGNMENT WITH THE DEVIL. IF NOT SO, HE WOULD HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT TRUE SALVATION OF SIULS. THE WORDS THAT COME OUT OF HIS MOUTH ARE SO DISGUSTING THAT YOU MAY THINK IS FROM ONE OF THE RETIRED TOUTS. .SAVE YOUR SOULS

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Can I Do About Noise Pollution By A Church? / Why Chris Kwakpovwe Snubbed Presidency, Lagos, Delta Governor / Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.