Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) (45196 Views)

Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) / Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by Reelmii: 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
all this imbeciles quoting me

did I use ur 10mb to comment on the topic?

u all should be guided

u are not meant to like watever I post...... so stop crying more than the bereaved

be guided

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by Westaslave2(f): 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
kunmiiii:

Consold??

And by the way how do you know the man is not responsible for her death? The spouse is always the prime suspect is deaths like this.
he is innocent ,he isnt a ritualist
Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by AryEmber(f): 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
it was stolen
What was stolen?
Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by theoldpretender(m): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
publicenemy:

please leave the innocent children out of his stupidity.

True...I should have.

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by kunmiiii: 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
Westaslave2:
he is innocent ,he isnt a ritualist

Haba, Where your mind dey go? The cause of her death wasn't stated, and a very good percent of deaths like these is always intimate partner violence related, at least until investigations reveal otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by LadySarah: 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
theoldpretender:

True...I should have.
F

Then modify your post.let every man carry his own load.
Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by madgoat(m): 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
hisgrace090:
The man need to be consold seriously.

RIP to the dead!

Why undecided
When there are plenty fish in the river.
Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
theoldpretender:

May the sentiment you expressed in this post be your portion and your children's portion, amen.
you are even more stupid and foolish than the person you qoute..
Your punishment is unbearable.. Jesus christ loves children and said anyone who harms them.. Harm him..
And here you are.. Prophesying harm to innocent children unaware of their fathers guilt.

How will you make it in life?

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by theoldpretender(m): 12:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
ZinolyOnlineHelp:
[qoute author=theoldpretender post=74377892]may the sentiment you expressed in this post be your portion and your children's portion, amen. you are even more stupid and foolish than the person you qoute..
Your punishment is unbearable.. Jesus christ loves children and said anyone who harms them.. Harm him..
And here you are.. Prophesying harm to innocent children unaware of their fathers guilt.

How will you make it in life?

Thank you for correcting me.

Good afternoon.
Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by madjune(m): 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
All these Hausa men and their long prick.

He go don kill am with prick.
Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by 10mobile: 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2019
Lampert505:
This is 2019,you better go and have sense

He beta come and go and have sense abi?
Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by Westaslave2(f): 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
kunmiiii:

Haba, Where your mind dey go? The cause of her death wasn't stated, and a very good percent of deaths like these is always intimate partner violence related, at least until investigations reveal otherwise.
police ok o
Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by AnalQueenluci: 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
AryEmber:
What was stolen?
her undies
Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by angbaradem: 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
Na wa o bad belle pple
Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by temmy2210: 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
God understand why? May God console the family she left behind.
Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by Bimpe29: 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
Allahuma ighifirillaha war'amha.
Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by enemyofprogress: 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
May we not be married to an ogbanje that will turn us to widow/widower at very early age. She just conferred the title widower on the poor guy
Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by medropoly(m): 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
all diz village people wey no wan let person rest...... embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by kalufelix(m): 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
Maybe he kpanshed her so tirelessly during the time.
Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by mansoura(f): 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
Quite sad
Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by gulfer: 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
Could this be one of the ogbanje kids we used to read about; they wait till periods of celebration before retuning to their groups causing untold grief to the families left behind angry angry
Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by patexcool(f): 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
RIP
Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by obstead200(m): 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Dey said she was married 2 boko haram is it true?
nope. She married a man with a huge cassava. Aboki wey no dey wear pants. The cassava destroyed her anatomy. Can't u see she is very slim? Now imagine something the size of a big yam entering her hole.

Even u sef with the big bumbum in Ur profile pishures u wee jus kee yasef

By the way, as husbandsnatcha wey u be, just wanna inform u that I am available for snatching, at least temporary snatching. DM me for more discussion grin grin grin grin
Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
obstead200:
nope. She married a man with a huge cassava. Aboki wey no dey wear pants. The cassava destroyed her anatomy. Can't u see she is very slim? Now imagine something the size of a big yam entering her hole.

Even u sef with the big bumbum in Ur profile pishures u wee jus kee yasef

By the way, as husbandsnatcha wey u be, just wanna inform u that I am available for snatching, at least temporary snatching. DM me for more discussion grin grin grin grin
u boko haram member ,simple question n u ar talking bla bla bla
Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
Rip
Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by obstead200(m): 10:38am On Jan 03, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
u boko haram member ,simple question n u ar talking bla bla bla
stop pretending my dear. No need to form.

Just DM me for a husband snatching contract
Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:07am On Jan 03, 2019
obstead200:
stop pretending my dear. No need to form.

Just DM me for a husband snatching contract
am engaged

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia / Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster / Police Officers Shoot In The Air At A Wedding As Big Boys Throw Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.