Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Curvy Lady Working Hard On Her Vegetable Farming got people Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Curvy Lady Working Hard On Her Vegetable Farming got people Talking (7217 Views)

Dremo Promotes 'Bigger Meat' With A Curvy Lady. Why Are Our Musicians Like This? / Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him / Nana Akosua Hanson's "No Bra Day" Photo Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvy Lady Working Hard On Her Vegetable Farming got people Talking by praizblog: 10:00am On Jan 02, 2019
According to a viral video posted by gossipmill on Ig, This curvy lady was seen working on her vegetable farming and this has got many people talking online just because of her shape.

See more photos and video below

Watch Video Here

Gist From Praizenews

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique MissyB3

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Lady Working Hard On Her Vegetable Farming got people Talking by praizblog: 10:00am On Jan 02, 2019
Watch the Video of the curvy lady that got people talking >>>HERE

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Working Hard On Her Vegetable Farming got people Talking by praizblog: 10:00am On Jan 02, 2019

Re: Curvy Lady Working Hard On Her Vegetable Farming got people Talking by kiddoiLL(m): 10:16am On Jan 02, 2019
watch video here, watch video here, watch video here...Op respect yourself this new year so

Re: Curvy Lady Working Hard On Her Vegetable Farming got people Talking by Speedyconnect15: 10:23am On Jan 02, 2019
You are surprised because she should be hawking her body baa.

That's the default.

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!

4 Likes

Re: Curvy Lady Working Hard On Her Vegetable Farming got people Talking by Peterdredd(m): 10:24am On Jan 02, 2019
smiley
Re: Curvy Lady Working Hard On Her Vegetable Farming got people Talking by Onyi22(f): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2019
She is a wife material, over to guys looking for a wife in 2019
Re: Curvy Lady Working Hard On Her Vegetable Farming got people Talking by Jayslicky: 10:30am On Jan 02, 2019
This advertising of nyansh should have stopped in 2018, she is pretending to be a hardworking person las las na fish brain she get, many guys will still send her Dms, well she go good for doggy and nothing more.

5 Likes

Re: Curvy Lady Working Hard On Her Vegetable Farming got people Talking by pyyxxaro: 11:03am On Jan 02, 2019
Is she advertising the Ukwu or the vegetable farm lipsrsealed
Re: Curvy Lady Working Hard On Her Vegetable Farming got people Talking by generalissimo(m): 11:05am On Jan 02, 2019
Attention seeker! Who goes to farm dressed in that kinda gown with a photgrapher..

6 Likes

Re: Curvy Lady Working Hard On Her Vegetable Farming got people Talking by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:08am On Jan 02, 2019
Please I want to learn vegetable farming from her. smiley

My dicck just got fully erected while viewing those pics. My love for ladies with big yansh is something I can't even explain myself.

Infact where is my Vaseline smileysmiley

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Working Hard On Her Vegetable Farming got people Talking by Bossontop(m): 11:23am On Jan 02, 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Lady Working Hard On Her Vegetable Farming got people Talking by leonard002(m): 11:27am On Jan 02, 2019
Someone said he always wanted to be a farmer lolz

check my signature guys
Re: Curvy Lady Working Hard On Her Vegetable Farming got people Talking by itspzpics(m): 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Curvy Lady Working Hard On Her Vegetable Farming got people Talking by consultancy: 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
this is cover up sister. we know ur real work

3 Likes

Re: Curvy Lady Working Hard On Her Vegetable Farming got people Talking by KOLLYPROF(m): 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
She fine scatter
Her body dey mad person

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Working Hard On Her Vegetable Farming got people Talking by Tissue: 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
consultancy:
this is cover up sister. we know ur real work
lol, we know cool
Re: Curvy Lady Working Hard On Her Vegetable Farming got people Talking by Onechancearmy(m): 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
No wonder Fullanus herdsmen are raping women on farms. Fullanus are notorious for their lack of self control.

3 Likes

Re: Curvy Lady Working Hard On Her Vegetable Farming got people Talking by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
KOLLYPROF:
She fine scatter
Her body dey mad person
When you see this body in 4years time you go weep
Re: Curvy Lady Working Hard On Her Vegetable Farming got people Talking by olas24u(f): 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
generalissimo:
Attention seeker! Who goes to farm dressed in that kinda gown with a photgrapher..

They have farm houses in some countries and you live on your farm.think
Re: Curvy Lady Working Hard On Her Vegetable Farming got people Talking by KingOfAllIgbos: 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
i would like to harvest her.

Hope no herdsmen in the vicinity ooo shocked

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Working Hard On Her Vegetable Farming got people Talking by nedubest(m): 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
Bossontop:
[img]https://media1./images/e64ca63a2ff2602fcb372b5a8e7dc294/tenor.gif?itemid=4891968[/img]

abeg give me small vaseline na, make i dey alright

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Working Hard On Her Vegetable Farming got people Talking by Bossontop(m): 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
nedubest:

abeg give me small vaseline na, make i dey alright

undecided
Ahh!!....boss nor vex oo d Vaseline don finish....e nor even do me sef

3 Likes

Re: Curvy Lady Working Hard On Her Vegetable Farming got people Talking by generalissimo(m): 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
olas24u:

They have farm houses in some countries and you live on your farm.think
I am not the one who isnt thinking here, lady. If you have ever worked on ordinary garden before you would know people dont wear that kinda cloth to work in there even if the garden is in ur room. What about the 'photo'? though it aint none of my fucckking business anyway. grin

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Working Hard On Her Vegetable Farming got people Talking by Diso60090(m): 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
If this one fart Na buuuuuuuuuu

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Working Hard On Her Vegetable Farming got people Talking by Olalan(m): 3:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
Attention seeker
Re: Curvy Lady Working Hard On Her Vegetable Farming got people Talking by MzErica(f): 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
grin
Re: Curvy Lady Working Hard On Her Vegetable Farming got people Talking by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
Just another hoe, wanna advertise.
Re: Curvy Lady Working Hard On Her Vegetable Farming got people Talking by Houseofglam7(f): 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
She wanted attention
She got it.
The internet is a mad house
Re: Curvy Lady Working Hard On Her Vegetable Farming got people Talking by Cately(f): 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
They have used this one did is into her farm faker she is and also his she allow person snap her nyansh post see mumu
Re: Curvy Lady Working Hard On Her Vegetable Farming got people Talking by Cately(f): 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
They have used this one tire this is not her farm faker she is and also how she allow person snap her nyansh post see mumu
Re: Curvy Lady Working Hard On Her Vegetable Farming got people Talking by Cately(f): 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
They have used this one tire this is not her farm faker she is and also how she allow person snap her ikebe post see slay queen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Actress Ayo Adesanya's Wedding / Chidinma Shows Her massive Backside with New Hairstyle, Fans React (photos) / RIP Miss Akwa Ibom(Tourism). We'll Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.