Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

The Name 'jesus' Is Meaningless - Daddy Freeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Name 'jesus' Is Meaningless - Daddy Freeze (1016 Views)

Have Been On A Movie Set,over 40 Years Ago And My Life Is Meaningless - Abeni Ag / Bisi Alimi: 80% Of Nigerian Music Are Noisy, Meaningless And Toxic / Mide Funmi-Martins Confesses Life Is Meaningless Without Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Name 'jesus' Is Meaningless - Daddy Freeze by FlirtyGist: 10:06am On Jan 02, 2019
On Air Personality and Bible preacher, Daddy Freeze starts the new year with another controversy claiming the name 'Jesus' is meabingless according to his Instagram post.

As shared with caption...

Start this year as you meditate on the one true name, of the one true son, of the one true God.
-
The Lord of heavens armies!!
-
If you have started calling his true name and he is answering can I see those hands
-
◄ Acts 4:12 ►
New International Version
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved."

See Nigerians reactions below...

Gist from GistMore - http://gistmore.com/the-name-jesus-is-meaningless-daddy-freeze

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: The Name 'jesus' Is Meaningless - Daddy Freeze by FlirtyGist: 10:07am On Jan 02, 2019

Re: The Name 'jesus' Is Meaningless - Daddy Freeze by JasonScoolari: 10:08am On Jan 02, 2019
So says a weakling who was denied access to his kids because he lacks the ability to handle his own family.

The name of "Jesus" works perfectly for me, When I call on that name, demons trembles.

My good friend Hahn, who's a renowned Atheist is gradually embracing Jesus. cheesy
Re: The Name 'jesus' Is Meaningless - Daddy Freeze by Donald95(m): 10:09am On Jan 02, 2019
Children that lacks good historical knowledge or those Children whom their pastor that has visited Israel B4 and have discovered the True name but refused to tell their members will come here to spew thrash in nairaland

JasonScoolari:
So says a weakling who was denied access to his kids because he lacks the ability to handle his own family.

The name of "Jesus" works perfectly for me, When I call on that name, demons trembles.

My good friend Hahn, who's a renowned Atheist is gradually embracing Jesus. cheesy

Don't be deceived by Nollywood actors on stage or in the church. I don't doubt but if it is as it looks, pastors will be at Sambisa and Baga taking over battle from our soldiers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Name 'jesus' Is Meaningless - Daddy Freeze by Redoil: 10:09am On Jan 02, 2019
That is to sinners it is
Re: The Name 'jesus' Is Meaningless - Daddy Freeze by kiddoiLL(m): 10:10am On Jan 02, 2019
Freeze man tone it down a bit...it's still 2nd of Jan for fvck sake!!, can't we just go a month peacefully without you doing or saying something to ruin the vibe?? ... No start with your madness again I take God beg you

Re: The Name 'jesus' Is Meaningless - Daddy Freeze by itspzpics(m): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2019
Lol....I hear u
Re: The Name 'jesus' Is Meaningless - Daddy Freeze by Peterdredd(m): 10:16am On Jan 02, 2019
angry
Re: The Name 'jesus' Is Meaningless - Daddy Freeze by madridguy(m): 10:19am On Jan 02, 2019
Daddy Freeze should be very careful. Īsā ibn Maryam/Jesus, al-Masih, the Arabic term for Messiah (Christ) is one of the greatest Prophets and also one of most debated in the world.

So Daddy Freeze, if you don't know what to do, go and sleep.
Re: The Name 'jesus' Is Meaningless - Daddy Freeze by officialfestus(m): 10:25am On Jan 02, 2019
Jesus Christ
Re: The Name 'jesus' Is Meaningless - Daddy Freeze by Abortions: 10:27am On Jan 02, 2019
This man's stupidity is Divine
Re: The Name 'jesus' Is Meaningless - Daddy Freeze by alBHAGDADI: 10:31am On Jan 02, 2019
Donald95:
Children that lacks good historical knowledge or those Children whom their pastor that has visited Israel B4 and have discovered the True name but refused to tell their members will come here to spew thrash in nairaland
Rather, you guys are the deceived people including Freeze.

What is the name the disciples and apostles of Jesus wrote down fir we gentiles? That name is Jesus. In all of the New Testament which was written mostly in Greek, nowhere did they write Yahushua as the name of our Lord. The name they wrote down is Iesous. It's transliteration became Iesus in Latin then when the alphabet J was introduced into English, it became Jesus. Paul and the rest apostles couldn't write Jesus Hebrew name when they were writing the New Testament because the Hebrew name had some letters which could not be found in Greek, hence they gave us Iesous which is now Jesus.

All those trying to say we should abandon Jesus and use his Hebrew name don't even know the true pronunciation and spelling. That's why we see different versions e.g Yahushua, Yahsua, Yeshua, Yehoshua, Yahoo Boys grin

They are all Jewish fables which the apostles warned us to stay away from .

Titus 1:14
Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth

The above verse says we should stay away from Jewish fables and commandments of men who are commanding us to start using Jesus Hebrew name which has never worked for us. We are gentiles and we will call him by the gentile name we know which was approved by the apostles of Jesus.

Below is an excerpt of an article I'm working on regarding Freeze's lies on the issue.

I was about going to bed yesterday when I saw a thread on Nairaland saying Daddy Freeze said the name Jesus is a false name and not what the Messiah was called. I quickly knew I had to come out and rebuke Daddy Freeze, an Antichrist designed to lead people astray.

According to him, the real name the Messiah was called is yeshua which is a Hebrew name. He went further to state that the name Jesus was fraudulently placed in the Bible. Kindly read his opinion below before I debunk his lies.

A simple look at history will tell you why we know our saviour as Jesus Christ. Alexander the great was ruler of the Greek empire which ensured many in the known world spoke Greek. It similar to how English is a general language worldwide today. The Jews at that time had adopted Greek to the detriment of their own hebrew. This led to the old testament getting translated to Greek which we now know as the Septuagint. This was done to help young Jewish people to be able to read the old testament. It’s similar to how we all read the Bible in English instead of Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa.

Now, the new testament was written in Greek which was the general language then even though the Roman empire had taken over from the Greeks. Greek influence was still huge during the time of Jesus. He even had Greek followers.

John 12:20-23
20 And there were certain Greeks among them that came up to worship at the feast:
21 The same came therefore to Philip, which was of Bethsaida of Galilee, and desired him, saying, Sir, we would see Jesus.
22 Philip cometh and telleth Andrew: and again Andrew and Philip tell Jesus.
23And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified.

Now, if you are an author who wants his book to be a best seller worldwide, would you write it in Yoruba or your native tongue? Chimamanda Adichie's story speak of Igbo culture. But did she wrote them in Igbo language? No, because she wanted her message to reach the entire world. God wanted the Gospel to reach the entire world that’s why He made sure it was written in Greek, which was the language everyone in the world were eager to learn to be enlightened.

Now, all those who say we need to go back to the Hebrew name of Jesus are really confused and divided. One camp says his name is Yeshua, another says it’s Yahshua, another says it’s Yehoshua, another say it’s Yahushua. They are all confused. But they have one thing in common – they want us to start worshipping in Judaism. Judaism is an Antichrist religion because it rejects Jesus Christ as the son of God.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

When the new testament was getting written in Greek, the name our saviour was called in Hebrew could not be written the way it is into a Greek text. For example, Lets pick Yeshua. Greek alphabets don’t have Y or Sh sounds. That’s why Paul and other writers of the new testament wrote down Iesous Christos. Daddy Freeze makes it seem like it is modern people who wrote it that way from which we now derived Jesus Christ. Yes, the alphabet J is a modern invention which was used to substitute I in Iesous. The way Iesous is pronounced is Yesous. But since we are dealing with transliteration, we can’t pronounce it Haiseous.

Unfortunately, some people treat His name as if it were a magic word. They seem to think if you pronounce His name a certain way your prayers will be answered, but if you don’t say it just right your prayers will be ignored. I have even heard people argue that you must pronounce His name a certain way if you want to be saved. Let me just say, that is not the way His name should be treated. Our God is not so petty that He would reject someone for using the "wrong" name.

If by now you don't know that freeze is an Antichrist, then you might end up burning with him and his deceit.

Watch the video below which totally debunks Freeze' lies and claims about the name Jesus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAXQI8JALfk

1 Like

Re: The Name 'jesus' Is Meaningless - Daddy Freeze by Donald95(m): 10:40am On Jan 02, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
Rather, you guys are the deceived people including Freeze.

What is the name the disciples and apostles of Jesus wrote down fir we gentiles? That name is Jesus. In all of the New Testament which was written mostly in Greek, nowhere did they write Yahushua as the name of our Lord. The name they wrote down is Iesous. It's transliteration became Iesus in Latin then when the alphabet J was introduced into English, it became Jesus. Paul and the rest apostles couldn't write Jesus Hebrew name when they were writing the New Testament because the Hebrew name had some letters which could not be found in Greek, hence they gave us Iesous which is now Jesus.

All those trying to say we should abandon Jesus and use his Hebrew name don't even know the true pronunciation and spelling. That's why we see different versions e.g Yahushua, Yahsua, Yeshua, Yehoshua, Yahoo Boys grin

They are all Jewish fables which the apostles warned us to stay away from .

Titus 1:14
Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth

The above verse says we should stay away from Jewish fables and commandments of men who are commanding us to start using Jesus Hebrew name which has never worked for us. We are gentiles and we will call him by the gentile name we know which was approved by the apostles of Jesus.

Below is an excerpt of an article I'm working on regarding Freeze's lies on the issue.

I was about going to bed yesterday when I saw a thread on Nairaland saying Daddy Freeze said the name Jesus is a false name and not what the Messiah was called. I quickly knew I had to come out and rebuke Daddy Freeze, an Antichrist designed to lead people astray.

According to him, the real name the Messiah was called is yeshua which is a Hebrew name. He went further to state that the name Jesus was fraudulently placed in the Bible. Kindly read his opinion below before I debunk his lies.

A simple look at history will tell you why we know our saviour as Jesus Christ. Alexander the great was ruler of the Greek empire which ensured many in the known world spoke Greek. It similar to how English is a general language worldwide today. The Jews at that time had adopted Greek to the detriment of their own hebrew. This led to the old testament getting translated to Greek which we now know as the Septuagint. This was done to help young Jewish people to be able to read the old testament. It’s similar to how we all read the Bible in English instead of Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa.

Now, the new testament was written in Greek which was the general language then even though the Roman empire had taken over from the Greeks. Greek influence was still huge during the time of Jesus. He even had Greek followers.

John 12:20-23
20 And there were certain Greeks among them that came up to worship at the feast:
21 The same came therefore to Philip, which was of Bethsaida of Galilee, and desired him, saying, Sir, we would see Jesus.
22 Philip cometh and telleth Andrew: and again Andrew and Philip tell Jesus.
23And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified.

Now, if you are an author who wants his book to be a best seller worldwide, would you write it in Yoruba or your native tongue? Chimamanda Adichie's story speak of Igbo culture. But did she wrote them in Igbo language? No, because she wanted her message to reach the entire world. God wanted the Gospel to reach the entire world that’s why He made sure it was written in Greek, which was the language everyone in the world were eager to learn to be enlightened.

Now, all those who say we need to go back to the Hebrew name of Jesus are really confused and divided. One camp says his name is Yeshua, another says it’s Yahshua, another says it’s Yehoshua, another say it’s Yahushua. They are all confused. But they have one thing in common – they want us to start worshipping in Judaism. Judaism is an Antichrist religion because it rejects Jesus Christ as the son of God.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

When the new testament was getting written in Greek, the name our saviour was called in Hebrew could not be written the way it is into a Greek text. For example, Lets pick Yeshua. Greek alphabets don’t have Y or Sh sounds. That’s why Paul and other writers of the new testament wrote down Iesous Christos. Daddy Freeze makes it seem like it is modern people who wrote it that way from which we now derived Jesus Christ. Yes, the alphabet J is a modern invention which was used to substitute I in Iesous. The way Iesous is pronounced is Yesous. But since we are dealing with transliteration, we can’t pronounce it Haiseous.

Unfortunately, some people treat His name as if it were a magic word. They seem to think if you pronounce His name a certain way your prayers will be answered, but if you don’t say it just right your prayers will be ignored. I have even heard people argue that you must pronounce His name a certain way if you want to be saved. Let me just say, that is not the way His name should be treated. Our God is not so petty that He would reject someone for using the "wrong" name.

Paul didn't change anything. Romans did.

For example, when I am writing my father's history, it is insane to transliterate his name from Chibuike to God is my strength. i.e replacing Chibuike with that whenever I want to call his name. It is a total insult to almighty that common men changed his name without permission
Re: The Name 'jesus' Is Meaningless - Daddy Freeze by hahn(m): 10:42am On Jan 02, 2019
JasonScoolari:

You forget Jesus was a bastard child and Mary was a baby mama.

Video of demons trembling please

Yes o. I need to open a church and start deceiving gullible Christians and buy my own private jet.

Jesus be praised
grin
Re: The Name 'jesus' Is Meaningless - Daddy Freeze by JasonScoolari: 10:45am On Jan 02, 2019
hahn:

You forget Jesus was a bastard child and Mary was a baby mama.

Video of demons trembling please

Yes o. I need to open a church and start deceiving gullible Christians and buy my own private jet.

Jesus be praised
grin

Lol, Jesus is knocking on your door hahn, Accept him.
Re: The Name 'jesus' Is Meaningless - Daddy Freeze by alBHAGDADI: 10:47am On Jan 02, 2019
Donald95:

Paul didn't change anything. Romans did.

For example, when I am writing my father's history, it is insane to transliterate his name from Chibuike to God is my strength. i.e replacing Chibuike with that whenever I want to call his name. It is a total insult to almighty that common men changed his name without permission
Did you read my post which you quoted at all? Didn't you see where I stated that some Hebrew alphabets in the Hebrew name of our Lord don't exist in Greek alphabets that's why Paul used Iesous? Which Romans changed what? Is it the Romans that wrote the Bible?

Common men didn't change his name, his apostles did under his permission as revealed unto them by the holy Spirit
Re: The Name 'jesus' Is Meaningless - Daddy Freeze by hahn(m): 10:48am On Jan 02, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lol, Jesus is knocking on your door hahn, Accept him.

My door is actually open and I can only see my son playing outside with his mom.

Oh you mean in your imagination. My bad.

Let me know when you want to have a realistic discussion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Name 'jesus' Is Meaningless - Daddy Freeze by hahn(m): 10:49am On Jan 02, 2019
Africans Jesus Christ NEVER existed!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Buys Himself A New Bentley Bentayga On Valentines Day (Photos) / Lovely New Photos Of Media Personality, Funmi Iyanda / Actor Chuks Omalicha & Wife Shares First Photo With Their New Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.