Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,131 members, 7,849,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

I’m A Prophet Sent To Liberate South-east, Ngige Claims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m A Prophet Sent To Liberate South-east, Ngige Claims (552 Views)

Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East / 2023: Time To Liberate Yourself, Vote Out APC - Atiku To Lagosians / Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m A Prophet Sent To Liberate South-east, Ngige Claims by sarrki(m): 10:43am On Jan 02, 2019
1.1K 3'

POLITICS
I’m a prophet sent to liberate South-East, Ngige claims
Published

January 2, 2019
Tony Okafor, Awka

The Minister of Labour and Employment, Chris Ngige, has described himself as the prophet sent to liberate Igbo from the political stranglehold of the Peoples Democratic Party.

Ngige stated this on Tuesday at the Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Office in Awka, the Anambra State capital, while addressing stakeholders and candidates of the All Progressives Congress.

The minister who gave out no fewer than 4,000 bags of rice, 4,000 cartons of tomatoes among other items to the APC members, said he had not made any mistake in his political calculation throughout his political career.

He said when it looked impossible for President Muhammadu Buhari to win the 2015 polls, he predicted that Buhari would win the election overwhelmingly and it came to pass.

He said, “I’m a prophet the Igbo should listen to. I said it in 2015 and I am saying it again to Ndigbo that Buhari will win the 2019 presidential election convincingly.

https://punchng.com/im-a-prophet-sent-to-liberate-south-east-ngige-claims/
Re: I’m A Prophet Sent To Liberate South-east, Ngige Claims by sarrki(m): 10:46am On Jan 02, 2019
My people perish coz of lack of knowledge

Ngige don’t stop the awareness campaign

We are doing our own part to also liberate the non adamant ones

2 Likes

Re: I’m A Prophet Sent To Liberate South-east, Ngige Claims by IamD18: 10:52am On Jan 02, 2019
This man wu nnor what we call "Onye mgbu".

Punctuated political Anuofia!

1 Like

Re: I’m A Prophet Sent To Liberate South-east, Ngige Claims by Kingsley10000: 11:33am On Jan 02, 2019
what did u do as a governor in anambra?
Click like for ngige
share for obiano

1 Like

Re: I’m A Prophet Sent To Liberate South-east, Ngige Claims by Cantonese: 11:52am On Jan 02, 2019
sarrki:

1.1K 3'

POLITICS
I’m a prophet sent to liberate South-East, Ngige claims
Published

January 2, 2019
Tony Okafor, Awka

The Minister of Labour and Employment, Chris Ngige, has described himself as the prophet sent to liberate Igbo from the political stranglehold of the Peoples Democratic Party.

Ngige stated this on Tuesday at the Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Office in Awka, the Anambra State capital, while addressing stakeholders and candidates of the All Progressives Congress.

The minister who gave out no fewer than 4,000 bags of rice, 4,000 cartons of tomatoes among other items to the APC members, said he had not made any mistake in his political calculation throughout his political career.

He said when it looked impossible for President Muhammadu Buhari to win the 2015 polls, he predicted that Buhari would win the election overwhelmingly and it came to pass.

He said, “I’m a prophet the Igbo should listen to. I said it in 2015 and I am saying it again to Ndigbo that Buhari will win the 2019 presidential election convincingly.

https://punchng.com/im-a-prophet-sent-to-liberate-south-east-ngige-claims/

If he is the prophet then who is Rochas Okorocha? Who is the saviour or messiah out of the two?
The short man with the spirit of foolishness + short thinking. If Christian Ubah did not show him red would he have left the PDP? In the few years he spent under the PDP can he be man enough to confess his sins? What impact has APC made in their own states? In Imo state what is happening today?
Now Okorocha is one leg in plus one leg out of the APC.
Mr. Ngige if you made it in Anambra state during your first tenure as governor why did you not get re elected to continue your 'prophetic liberation' of the east beginning with Anambra state?
What good has the APC to offer to the easterners as a whole? Where is the hope of the easterners as a whole with APC?
Abeg make I hear something!

1 Like

Re: I’m A Prophet Sent To Liberate South-east, Ngige Claims by Cantonese: 11:53am On Jan 02, 2019
sarrki:
My people perish coz of lack of knowledge

Ngige don’t stop the awareness campaign

We are doing our own part to also liberate the non adamant ones

Thank God you are trying to liberate the "non adamant ones" only.
Re: I’m A Prophet Sent To Liberate South-east, Ngige Claims by sarrki(m): 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
Jasonscolari and dunkem know that Buhari is the main guy
Re: I’m A Prophet Sent To Liberate South-east, Ngige Claims by sarrki(m): 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
Kingsley10000:

Click like for ngige

share for obiano

He performed well

Your party Pdp impeached him at gun point

Ask Anambra residents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m A Prophet Sent To Liberate South-east, Ngige Claims by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:44am On Jan 03, 2019
angry

Okorocha, Joe Igbokwe and Kenneth Okonkwo are the ONLY recognized leaders of Igboland.

angry

Re: I’m A Prophet Sent To Liberate South-east, Ngige Claims by IbrahimDamola: 9:00am On Jan 03, 2019
Hahahahahaha. Ngige the cocaine-sniffer fummy die.

grin grin
Re: I’m A Prophet Sent To Liberate South-east, Ngige Claims by ufuosman(m): 9:10am On Jan 03, 2019
Prophet of doom
Re: I’m A Prophet Sent To Liberate South-east, Ngige Claims by nwanyionitsha: 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
Kingsley10000:

Click like for ngige

share for obiano
Ngige liberated Anambra state from godfatherism. Take it or leave it.
I don't like his being in Apc though.
Re: I’m A Prophet Sent To Liberate South-east, Ngige Claims by nwanyionitsha: 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
angry

Okorocha, Joe Igbokwe and Kenneth Okonkwo are the ONLY recognized leaders of Igboland.

angry
Recognized by who?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Approves N161bn For Nigerian Tertiary Institutions / Divine Agenda 2019 - Vote Donald K. Ojogo / Suspected APC Hoodlums Attack Atiku’s Campaign Office In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.