Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East (17062 Views)

Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory / Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy / A Little Political Throwback. PDP The Party That Loves To Marginalize. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by Bobloco: 6:39am On Dec 07, 2023
•Uzodimma charges South East to take political destiny into their hands

National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, said President Bola Tinubu has approved the blueprint for the emancipation and take over of the South East geopolitical zone.

He made the revelation, while hosting a delegation of the APC Anambra State stakeholders at the party’s headquarters in Abuja yesterday.

The former governor of Kano State said the blueprint would ensure the integration of the zone into the mainstream politics in the country.

“I am so delighted and very happy. Today is like a Sallah day for me and Christmas Day for the Christians. It is like the day of swearing-in for a victorious politician. Today is just like that for me because I never thought I will see the calibre of politicians from, not only Anambra State, but also the South East zone in the name of APC.

“Let me announce to you that President Tinubu has approved the blueprint for the political liberation, emancipation and de-marginalisation of the South East.

“The blueprint will make your voice to be heard, to be louder and wider on the APC platform, so that you will be able to negotiate for the political leadership of the country. You could not achieve that because there was no unity among you.

“We need you to be united for the delivery of the party in Anambra State. The liberation has started in Imo and will continue in Anambra in 2025. We need you to be united, and we need a change, and revolution of South East. We thank you for this cooperation,” he stated.

Earlier, Governor of Imo State, Hope Uzodimma, who came along with three of his counterparts from Kwara, Yobe and Nasarawa states, urged the South East APC stakeholders to take the destiny of the zone in their hands.

He expressed surprise that the South East should be achievers in other fields of human endeavours, only to be found wanting in politics.

The chairman of the APC Progressives Governors’ Forum (PGF) also wondered why the South East, which ordinarily should be the citadel of Nigerian politics was being left behind of late.

“I am very delighted to acknowledge the moves and new spirit in Anambra State as it concerns our party. It has become very incremental of late. I want to urge our supporters and leaders in Anambra State to learn from the history of the events of the past, and be guided by two items.

“The first is the unity of purpose, be in position to tolerate each other because anybody bitten by snake is always afraid of the head of a lizard. We should be able to learn from our past. Anambra is a strategic and critical state in the country, and has produced important men and women that have created history for this country.

“I have never seen in any tradition, where the man who is always first should be counted last. We need to rise and take our destiny in our hands. I urge all of you brothers and sisters to forget the past, forgive yourselves, unite and represent our people for the interest of the country.

“There is nothing God cannot do, and if that is the case, I urge you to go home and recover our people. I don’t want our zone to go extinct in the national politics. The South East, which ordinarily should be the citadel of Nigerian politics, is being left behind of late. We should be able to advise and set targets for ourselves, and drive our target to fruition.

“I am encouraged by the number of men and women I saw here. There is nobody remaining. We need to show commitment, tolerance, reconciliation, love and to be our brothers’ and sisters’ keepers,” he said.

In attendance were all the major stakeholders in the APC Anambra State, comprising the state chairman, Basil Ejidike, Andy Uba, Ifeanyi Ubah, Nkem Okeke, Uche Ekwunife, Uju Kennedy Ohanenye, Joy Emordi, and Chidozie Nwankwo among many others.

https://sunnewsonline.com/tinubu-has-approved-blueprint-to-liberate-capture-south-east-ganduje/?amp

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by 1Alex: 7:05am On Dec 07, 2023
OK. I can now boldly say that they have now sincerely agreed that the southeast has been marginalized since the advent of this entity called Nigeria.

164 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by superlanny(m): 7:05am On Dec 07, 2023
Liberate, as per people living in bondage, we that should be looking for a way to liberate ourselves from you blood sucking demons. Democracy has never and will never favour Nigeria.

144 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by Mindlog: 7:05am On Dec 07, 2023
Any blueprint that would not translate to better living conditions for the masses is scam unlimited.....politics without sustained human capital and infrastructural development is just a ploy to impoverish the people while a few pump up their wealth. :

18 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by crossfm: 7:05am On Dec 07, 2023
Hehehe.

The dollar man has spoken.

So they know that southeast have been marginalized and sidelined in Nigeria,I thought it's been propaganda all this while angry.

What every region need is equity, justice and fairness.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by Hoelujohn: 7:07am On Dec 07, 2023
Redprint nko?

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by Savedday2: 7:07am On Dec 07, 2023
Yeye people everywhere!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by RichDude247: 7:07am On Dec 07, 2023
Good one! Have you said it this morning as Americans say theirs on waking up every morning? Say it every morning and you will start observing how things you do in the Country shall start to Succeed:
GOD Bless Nigeria

Like of you agree that their is Power in Spoken Word!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by saintjimos(m): 7:07am On Dec 07, 2023
Story time

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by Btruth: 7:07am On Dec 07, 2023
🕊️ in peace I come
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by IamFINESSE: 7:07am On Dec 07, 2023
Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by AustineE1: 7:07am On Dec 07, 2023
Nonsense as usual!Imagine a party with Ganduje as a party leader,Tinubu as president,Shettima as vice president,Hope Ozodinma as South East leader...This is a true case of 'Alibaba and the 40 thieves'.

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by Austineva(m): 7:08am On Dec 07, 2023
Shut up, we don't need you in our land, all we want is Biafra and Biafra is what we are getting
So, gat lost forever you Dollars agbada criminal and terrorists financier

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by NaijaNaWaa: 7:08am On Dec 07, 2023
Arrant nonsense. Make he liberate himself first. The saddest part is that there are some Igbos that would see nothing wrong with this patronizing crap

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by Fizalis(m): 7:08am On Dec 07, 2023
So they really are aware of the marginalization in Nigeria?

They are aware of the tribal politics in Nigeria

This is a good development if it's sustained

But I don't think anything will come out of it sha!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by stano2(m): 7:09am On Dec 07, 2023
Okay
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by SoNature(m): 7:09am On Dec 07, 2023
Mr Gandollar, what has your party done for Imo State since your party captured it? You think that Ifeanyi Ubah can win guber elections under APC. You are a joker!

By liberation, you mean that you people want to turn this country into a one-party state, hire a lot of online miscreants to defend your SENSELESS policies and polarise the country with tribalism.

11 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by Alpharey: 7:10am On Dec 07, 2023
Laugh wan kill me. 🤣🤣. Political liberation. These people are Very funny. Oga we don't need your Apc political liberations. Go and fix the country so that EVERYBODY whether from East, West, North and South can be liberated from suffering the Apc imposed on the masses starting from the day Tinubu was sworn in as President. Just do this, get the country working again. Shikena

15 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:10am On Dec 07, 2023
So you guys all know the South east is being marginalized? People are just being hated for the war they did not cause or even fought in!

9 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by mcbreeze: 7:11am On Dec 07, 2023
As if we care. It is just gathering of vultures and Ganduje is vomiting

5 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by dexmond: 7:11am On Dec 07, 2023
APC that is responsible for all the terrorists activity in the country in that they refused to deal with the bandit and herdsmen issue till SE took up arms to defend themselves.

How will such organization liberate SE. Good thing is that they have unwittingly accepted that the zone is marginalized. At least, the ignorant among Ndigbo can now see that what Mazi has been saying is true

7 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by Ournolly: 7:13am On Dec 07, 2023
Tinubu should first liberate Kano from dollar thieves like Ganduje and Kwara from Fulani encroachment.

Nonsense.

South East will have nothing to do with APC criminals.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by CSTRR: 7:17am On Dec 07, 2023
So these apc people even admit that the east is marginalized?

Alright.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by DesChyko: 7:18am On Dec 07, 2023
I'm at that age of my life when I know nothing ultimately good can stand on a foundation of evil.

Imagine a fellow caught on video, stuffing dollars in his clothes and another fellow who is overseeing the deep dive of an Eastern state talking about salvation.

Save the bullshit for the birds.

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by Skillsnigeria: 7:19am On Dec 07, 2023
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC / You Must Reconvene National Assembly Now – APC Tells PDP, Saraki / Kwankwaso Cannot Divide Votes In The North - Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.