Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" (380763 Views)

CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology / The Sincere Milk / What Is The Difference Between The Word Of Wisdom And The Word Of Knowledge Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Peter, the apostle, warned people about ALL MOGs (False Prophets and Teachers), from about 2000 years ago.

2 Peter 2 vs 1-7 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. In the past there were false prophets among God’s people. It is the same now. You will have some false teachers in your group. They will teach things that are wrong—ideas that will cause people to be lost. And they will teach in a way that will be hard for you to see that they are wrong. They will even refuse to follow the Master who bought their freedom. And so they will quickly destroy themselves.
2. Many people will follow them in the morally wrong things they do. And because of them, others will say bad things about the way of truth we follow.
3. These false teachers only want your money. So they will use you by telling you things that are not true. But the judgment against these false teachers has been ready for a long time. And they will not escape God who will destroy them.

4. When angels sinned, God did not let them go free without punishment. He sent them to hell. He put those angels in caves of darkness, where they are being held until the time when God will judge them.

5. And God punished the evil people who lived long ago. He brought a flood to the world that was full of people who were against God. But he saved Noah and seven other people with him. Noah was a man who told people about living right.

6. God also punished the evil cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. He burned them until there was nothing left but ashes. He used those cities as an example of what will happen to people who are against God.
7. But he saved Lot, a good man who lived there. Lot was greatly troubled by the morally bad lives of those evil people. 8 This good man lived with those evil people every day, and his good heart was hurt by the evil things he saw and heard.

:I

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
SINCERE MILK: CHILDREN'S DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
SUNDAY AUGUST 23, 2020

Bless The Lord
TEXT: PSALM 145:1-4

"Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever" (Psalm 145:2)

Blessing the Lord is the daily duty of the believer. We only think of God blessing us. Who among us ever thinks that God wants to be 'blessed'?

The Psalmist made a personal and relevant decision. He considered all the goodness, kindness, healing and protection of the Lord to him, and concludes that the Lord is worthy to be blessed.

No doubt, he spent most of his lifetime blessing, thanking, praising and writing songs of praise to the Lord. He is referred to as the "Sweet Psalmist (composer of sacred songs) of Israel."

You have a duty to bless the Lord. Is the Lord not good to you? He saved you from sin, provides your needs, protects you from evil, and has gone to prepare a home for you in heaven.

Your soul should always bless the Lord. Sing with joy and thankfulness to your Saviour. Bless God from a pure heart; do it every day: when you are happy and when you are sad. The Lord deserves your praise.

Prayer: O Lord, give me the grace to praise and thank You always.

Further Reading: Exodus 15:1-3

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
MONDAY AUGUST 24, 2020

The Balance Of Love
TEXT: 1 Corinthians 13:4-8A

"Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up" (1 Corinthians 13:4)

A balance is an even distribution of weight enabling someone or something to remain upright and steady, or a situation in which different elements are equal or in correct proportion.

Our text is a collection of the various elements of true love. Your balance of love cannot be upright and steady if any of these elements are missing.

Does your love cause you to be patient with others, show kindness to them, and sets you free from envy, boasting and pride? Hatred for sin and injustice, love for truth and endurance are elements of true love.

Love needs sacrifice. God showed us love by sacrificing His Son on the cross to save us. You will not be able to do anything meaningful to those around you except you really love them.

This is the reason why the Bible sees love as the greatest. One way of expressing love to others is by showing them how to accept the love of God to them which comes through Jesus Christ.

Prayer: Lord, give me the grace to love my neighbours and show them the way to Jesus.

Further Reading: Matthew 5:44-46

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
Quotes from the GS

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
TUESDAY AUGUST 25, 2020

Jesus Is Knocking
TEXT: Revelation 3:19-22

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: If any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me" (Revelation 3:20)

When you go to visit friends, classmates, uncles or a neighbour, what do you do when you get to the door? I guess you knock or press the button to ring the doorbell.

You expect your friend to find out who is knocking before he opens the door. Immediately he hears your voice, he joyfully opens the door and welcomes you in because you are his friend. No one will want to open his door to a stranger or a robber.

In the same way, Jesus is knocking on the door of your heart, waiting for you to open your heart for Him to come in. Jesus is a friend and not a stranger. He loves you very much.

If you allow Jesus to come into your heart, He will forgive all your sins and give you joy, peace, success and good health. Allow Jesus to come into your heart today and your life will not remain the same.

Prayer: Lord Jesus, please come into my heart now and abide with me.

Further Reading: John 14:23

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2020
WEDNESDAY AUGUST 26, 2020

My Body: God's Temple
TEXT: 1 Corinthians 6:12-20

"What? Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?" (1 Corinthians 6:19)

Your body is the most priceless gift God has given to you. Most people value treasures. Your body is a treasure not only to you, but to God also. Those who use their bodies carelessly when they are young always regret it when they get old.

Our key verse points our attention to how precious our body is to God. It also warns us that it will be wrong if we use our body only for our personal pleasure.

As the temple is under the control of the worshippers and is decorated, arranged and used in a way pleasing to them, so also all your thoughts, choices and activities should be pleasing to God; The One who owns you.

What are you doing with your body? Sin destroys your body spiritually and physically. Some cut dangerous marks on their bodies, some take harmful substances. These hurt physically.

God wants you to set your body apart for His glory. That means you must allow the Word of God to control the thoughts and imaginations of your heart - what you do and what you say. A body cleansed by the blood of Jesus is God's temple indeed.

Prayer: Give me grace to keep my body holy, O Lord.

Further Reading: Colossians 3:5-8

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
THURSDAY AUGUST 27, 2020

Don't Be Idle!
TEXT: Romans 12:1-11

"Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord" (Romans 12:11)

A proverb says, "An idle mind is the devil's workshop". When a person is idle, all kinds of evil thoughts will be going through his mind. When you are busy working, your mind will be on how to finish what you are doing. The devil will have no opportunity to plant evil thoughts in your mind.

There are many blessings for hard work. God Himself is an example of a hard worker, and He will prosper those who work hard. Do you know that hard work makes the body strong and healthy? You will not be falling sick all the time. Hard work brings success now and in future.

As a student, if you study hard, you will gain knowledge that will give you good results in your examinations. Hardworking children always receive favours from others, but lazy children get blames and rebukes.

There is joy and satisfaction in being diligent. Do not put off the time to do your assignment and do not look at any work as too much or difficult. Start doing it little by little. You will be surprised how quickly you will finish it.

Prayer: May God bless me with the spirit to work hard in Jesus' Name.

Further Reading: Matthew 25:26-29

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:51am On Aug 27, 2020
Quotable quotes

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
FRIDAY AUGUST 28, 2020

Anger, Without Sin?
TEXT: Ephesians 4:24-26

"Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath" (Ephesians 4:26)

People get angry when others do them wrong. You can avoid doing wrong to others, but you cannot stop others from doing wrong to you. When others do wrong to you, it is in your power to do something to them or do nothing bad in return.

It is the nature of human beings to get angry. Even animals get angry. But, how can one be angry without getting into sin? God wants us to be quiet and not retaliate or revenge when we are angry.

Anger itself is not a sin: It is a feeling of displeasure. It is what you think, say or do when you are offended that can make you sin. Anger is an evil feeling that can hurt people and cause you to hurt others who, sometimes, are not even aware that you are angry with them.

You should avoid anger and quickly forgive anyone who offends you. Those who keep a diary of those who have offended them displease God and hurt themselves. You may need to say 'Sorry' to someone you have offended or forgive someone you are angry with. Do that now!

Prayer: O God, give me victory over anger at all times and help me to immediately forgive those who offend me in Jesus' Name.

Further Reading: Genesis 4:5-8

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:01am On Aug 28, 2020
Quotable Quotes

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
SATURDAY AUGUST 29, 2020

The Power Of Jesus
TEXT: Matthew 28:18-20

"And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto Me in heaven and in earth" (Matthew 28:18)

Power here speaks of ability or authority to direct and control people and events. People are delighted when they have control or influence over a small territory.

Jesus has power, influence and authority over everyone and everything, seen or unseen. As a friend of Jesus, doesn't it give you hope and relief to know that your Saviour and Lord has all power to control all that happens in this world and in heaven?

Jesus has given His power to His friends, young and old, to do good things. With this power, we can preach the Gospel to set people free from sin, heal the sick, set people free from the torment of evil powers, and make provision for people in need.

Do you know that it is this same power that Moses used to divide the Red Sea, Joshua used to make the sun stand still until he defeated the enemies of God, Elijah used it to bring down fire from Heaven, and Peter and John also used it to heal the lame man? Ask Jesus to give you the power to do great things in His Name.

Prayer: Lord Jesus, give me the power to preach the gospel and do good things to the people around me.

Further Reading: Acts 1:6-8

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:48am On Aug 29, 2020
Pastor Kumuyi said:

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:10am On Aug 30, 2020
SUNDAY AUGUST 30, 2020

Curse For Unrighteousness
TEXT: Genesis 49:1-4

"Unstable as water, thou shalt not excel; because thou wentest up to thy father's bed; then defiledst thou it: He went up to my couch" (Genesis 49:4)

The price of unrighteousness is always too painful to pay. Years may pass, but the reward for evil deeds will still come. Reuben was the first son of Jacob. Sin hindered him from receiving the blessing of the first born. He committed an immoral act with his father's wife.

The sin of immoral relationship among persons in the same family is a terrible sin before God. Unless those involved repent, they will be severely punished by God.

A child who cheats on his or her parents, brothers and sisters is not faithful. Unrighteousness brings terrible curses to a person. A curse brings evil things into the life of an individual. It brings failure, sickness, suffering and even death. All these are the evils that unrighteousness brings into a person's life.

Take time to examine your life. What have you done wrong? You cannot hide your sins from God. Turn away from your sinful ways. You must be righteous, loyal and honest at all times; whether at home, in the school or elsewhere. Live a righteous life.

Prayer: Dear Lord, help me to live a righteous life.

Further Reading: 2 Samuel 13:10-14

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
OLAADEGBU:
Pastor Kumuyi said:

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
MONDAY AUGUST 31, 2020

Thomas: A Disciple Of Jesus
TEXT: Matthew 10:1-4

"Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus" (Matthew 10:3)

Has anyone ever called you 'Doubting Thomas'? Maybe not. But this is how one of the disciples of Jesus is generally referred to. Thomas, also called Didymus, was not with the other disciples when Jesus appeared to them after His resurrection.

Thomas did not initially believe the resurrection account, as was told him by the other apostles, because he didn't witness it. He was, however, a genuine lover of Christ and not pretentious. He was loyal to Jesus to the point that he and other disciples were willing to die with Him (Matthew 26:35).

Thomas always asked Jesus questions in order to know more about Him. He confessed Jesus as Lord and accepted correction from Him. He later saw Jesus in His resurrected body.

Thomas' initial unbelief at the information about the resurrection of Jesus Christ however cast a doubt on his faith in the Lord. But he proved his love and commitment to Jesus by staying close to Him till the end.

How serious are you with your decision to follow the Saviour? Jesus is able to keep you through your life's journey if you stay close to Him.

Prayer: Lord, help me to have faith in You at all times.

Further Reading: Acts 1:12-14

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:51am On Aug 31, 2020
Pastor Kumuyi said:

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:14am On Sep 01, 2020
TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 01, 2020

Instruction To Sons
TEXT: Proverbs 1:7-10

"My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother" (Proverbs 1:8)

Instructions form part of the processes involved in learning. It is a statement which describes how something is done, it gives the direction to follow when you get something new, and also helps to locate a destination if you are to go to a new place.

When the children of Israel left the land of Egypt for the promised land, a place they have never been to, they eventually got there through the help of the instructions they received from God.

While they were on the way, God also gave them instruction in the form of the ten commandments that was to guide their behaviour towards God and fellow men.

God is still keenly interested in how His children behave towards Him, their friends, neighbours and even those that hate them. So, He has made His set of instructions, which is the Bible, available to all His children.

God therefore expects you to commit yourself to reading the Bible so that you can live according to His plan for your life and eventually live with Him in heaven. Take interest in studying the instructions of God.

Prayer: Lord, help me to always live by Your word every day of my life.

Further Reading: 2 Timothy 3:15-17

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 02, 2020

Be Obedient While Training
TEXT: Proverbs 22:4-6

"Train up a child in the way he should go: And when he is old, he will not depart from it" (Proverbs 22:6)

Training is a very important aspect if you are learning a skill. The medical doctor, engineer, pilot, and other experts, went through a period when they were taught and guided.

They practiced continuously until they became experts. In the process of training, they were obedient to all instructions given by their teacher or instructor.

Your parents, as well as teachers at school and in the church, are God's representatives and serve as instructors to help you through the process of becoming what God wants you to be. They guide you day by day through instructions, assignments and discipline.

As children of the family of God, you are expected to be obedient to the godly and moral instructions given through these representatives of God, no matter how you feel; because, in the end, you will be a great achiever in life.

Samuel, Joseph, Timothy, and many others achieved their purposes in life because of their obedience while in training. You must be obedient.

Prayer: Lord, make me an obedient child, so that I can be all You have created me to be.

Further Reading: Ephesians 6:1-3

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 03, 2020

Come Unto Me
TEXT: Matthew 11:28-30

"Come unto Me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" (Matthew 11:28)

We are very familiar with the operation of the mobile telephone in our society today. When a phone rings, that means someone is at the other end of the line and wants to speak because he has something to say to you. You respond by picking up the phone to answer the call.

It is very much the same way Jesus calls to you. He has been calling you out of your bad way of life, out of sin, and He expects you to answer His call to salvation. Do not be among those boys and girls who postpone answering Christ's call.

God wants you to respond today. Repent from your sins and confess them to God. Turn away from them and make Jesus Christ your Saviour. He gives power and grace to live a new life.

Prayer: Lord, help me to answer Your call promptly.

Further Reading: Isaiah 1:16-19

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by Janosky: 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
Hi
OLAADEGBU:
Pastor Kumuyi said:

god of men and him sheeples, Dem go read John 15:15 and John 20:17, yet them go they believe a different gospel contrary to John 15:15 and John 20:17.
gods of men deceiving sheeples everywhere
John 15:15, Jesus is God in heaven,who taught God in heaven?
John 20:17,who is God in heaven ascending to meet in heaven ?
Who is the Father of God in heaven?

grin grin
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
Janosky:
Hi

god of men and him sheeples, go read John 15:15 and John 20:17, yet them go they believe a different gospel contrary to John 15:15 and John 20:17
grin grin

Why are you afraid of quoting the references you cited up there? cheesy
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by Janosky: 10:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Why are you afraid of quoting the references you cited up there? cheesy
No be the verses wey your Oga read?

Bros if you get SENSE and liver, put those scriptures here
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2020
Janosky:

No be the verses wey your Oga read?

Bros if you get SENSE and liver, put those scriptures here

Are you scared to quote them here or are they different from what we all know? undecided
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by Janosky: 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Are you scared to quote them here or are they different from what we all know? undecided

You claimed your Boss read John 15:15 and John 20:17.
Bros, why you dey fear to show NL the quotation of those Bible passages read by your Boss?

Bros, if your conscience tell you say your Boss no get him own DL Bible different from the ones we all read, I challenge you to prove it by giving us his rendition of John 20:17 and John 15:15 grin grin grin grin
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
Janosky:

You claimed your Boss read John 15:15 and John 20:17.
Bros, why you dey fear to show NL the quotation of those Bible passages read by your Boss?

Bros, if your conscience tell you say your Boss no get him own DL Bible different from the ones we all read, I challenge you to prove it by giving us his rendition of John 20:17 and John 15:15 grin grin grin grin

I have no problem with the verses cited but if you object to them then tell us how unless they are saying something different in your NWT. undecided
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by Janosky: 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

I have no problem with the verses cited but if you object to them then tell us how unless they are saying something different in your NWT. undecided

Truth is very far from you, Kumuyi slave and Triune pagan deity devotees grin

John 15:15, Jesus is your Triune God in heaven ,who taught your Triune God in heaven?
John 20:17,who is Triune God in heaven ascending to meet in heaven ?
Who is the Father of your Triune God in heaven?
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
Janosky:

Truth is very far from you, Kumuyi slave and Triune pagan deity devotees grin

John 15:15, Jesus is your Triune God in heaven ,who taught your Triune God in heaven?

Is your name written in the book of life? undecided
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by Janosky: 11:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Is your name written in the book of life? undecided

Kumuyi slave wey think say your name dey in the book of life, your Oga give sermon on John 15:15 and John 20:17 , your Oga done give you 'Expo', please answer these questions below :

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 04, 2020

Public Holiday?
TEXT: Luke 19:13

"And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come" (Luke 19:13)

There are times in different countries when people do not go to their schools because of the declaration of a National Holiday. On such days, many students do not wake up early to prepare for school, they do not worry about doing assignments or writing a test as the day is work free. Most children enjoy such moments.

The same cannot be said for the children of God who are on their way to heaven. There are no public holidays in a Christian's life. It is common to see children at ease in the Kingdom. They momentarily forget that the Christian faith is a 'battle' with Satan and the flesh.

God wants you, as His child, to 'occupy'; that is, continue to read the Bible, pray and share your faith in Christ with your friends, and be present in church meetings all the time. He that endures till He comes shall enjoy the best at the close of the day.

Prayer: Lord, help me to continue in righteousness until the end.

Further Reading: Acts 14:20-22

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2020
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 05, 2020

Stand Alone
TEXT: Daniel 1:6-8

"But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the kings meat, nor with the wine which he drank" (Daniel 1:8a)

A popular song goes:

"Dare to be like Daniel, Dare to stand alone, Dare to have a purpose firm, Dare to make it known."

Daniel was a child of God who loved God and was committed to obeying the word of God. He was surrounded by people who did not have the fear of God, and behaved the way they like. But Daniel decided to remain a child of God.

Standing alone means to hold on to your decision to follow Christ despite what your friends and classmates are doing; even if they call you names and laugh at you for believing in Jesus.

Jesus, our Lord, was mocked and called many bad names. Don't ever think everybody will love you because you love Jesus, and that you are honest, gentle, sincere and kind.

God alone will reward you for standing alone; choosing to honour Him always. He will always be with you in every situation and promote you beyond your mates.

Prayer: Help me Lord, to stand for Your glory, no matter the pain and shame I will suffer.

Further Reading: 2 Timothy 4:16-18

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:04am On Sep 05, 2020
Fools live recklessly.

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 06, 2020

The Judgment Day
TEXT: Hebrews 9:27

"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment" (Hebrews 9:27)

The story was told of a girl who was always stealing from her aunt's room whenever no one was at home. She always denied whenever she was asked what she knew about what was missing.

Unknown to the girl, her aunt decided to plant a very small camera just above the entrance to her room. The next time something was missing, though the girl denied, the camera playback showed her entering the room and coming out. She was caught and punished.
Beyond the camera, God sees and takes record of everything that you do in the secret and in the open. He will bring all your activities to judgment.

Are you ready for the judgment day? Everyone's secret acts will be brought to the open. And God is the righteous and impartial Judge.
You must make sure that you are a true friend of Jesus, living a holy life so that you will not be condemned on that day.

Prayer: Help me to live a life that is pleasing to You always, dear Lord.

Further Reading: Deuteronomy 1:16, 17

See more here:

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (49) (Reply)

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.