Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" (380732 Views)

CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology / The Sincere Milk / What Is The Difference Between The Word Of Wisdom And The Word Of Knowledge Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
SINCERE MILK: CHILDREN'S DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
TUESDAY JANUARY 4, 2022

JESUS LOVES LITTLE CHILDREN
TEXT: MATTHEW 19:13-15

"But Jesus said, suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven" (Matthew 19:14).

A song writer wrote thus, "Jesus loves all little children, all the children of the world, Whether yellow, black or white, they are precious in His sight, Jesus loves the little children of the world." Jesus' love for little children was evident in the Bible verse where Jesus rebuked His disciples for hindering the people that brought some children to Him. When Jesus saw this, He told His disciples "suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me, for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

He made it clear that except we are converted and receive the word as little children, we cannot enter the kingdom of heaven. In the sight of God, children are not insignificant but have great value. While the world may not give due attention to children, Jesus pays much attention to them and He wants children to know Him and love Him. Jesus is giving an open invitation to you in particular. He loves you and is standing at the door of your heart. He wants to enter into your heart to live there and be your Saviour and Master. Open your heart to Him as you repent and turn away from all your sins.

PRAYER: Thank you Jesus for loving me. Help me to love and serve You.

FURTHER READING: Matthew 18:1-6

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
WEDNESDAY JANUARY 05, 2022

LIVING THE CHRISTIAN LIFE FOR OTHERS
TEXT: 1 PETER 2:11-15

"Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation" (1 Peter 2:12).

As a believer you should be mindful of the way you live your life in all places and at all times. You need to behave well in the society where you find yourself. You must, at all times, avoid anything that can bring shame to the name of Jesus. As believers, no matter the environment you find yourself, you must always live an exemplary life, just as Joseph, Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, Esther, Ruth who lived to please God despite been in strange lands. They were blameless and you too can be like them. You must determine to live for Christ wherever you find yourself.

The present world is evil and full of corruption. The world system has been taken over by the Devil. Satan is in the school system, the games, fashion, communication, technology, entertainments and the rest. The way a Christian talks, lives and interacts in the society must give glory to God. Anywhere you find yourself: in school, church or in your neighbourhood, you must know and be conscious that you are a Christian and you are unique. Obey your parents, the school authorities and the law of the country. Make up your mind that your good life will attract people to Jesus.

PRAYER: Lord help me to live an exemplary life wherever I find myself.

FURTHER READING: 2 Timothy 2:22-26

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
THURSDAY JANUARY 6, 2022

THE MILLENNIAL REIGN
TEXT: REVELATION 20:1-6

"...and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years" (Revelation 20:4c).

Millennium is a period of time consisting of one thousand years. It is good news for all friends of Jesus that our Saviour, Master and Lord Jesus is to coming rule and reign on earth. For how long will He rule? He will rule For a period of one thousand years. Imagine Jesus, the Prince of Peace being in control of the whole world, what a peaceful time it would be! You cannot afford to miss this time. This is the period after the Great Tribulation, where the Devil and his agents will be bound for a thousand years and Christ alone will reign with all the overcoming and victorious believers.

It is going to be a time of enjoyment with Christ where there will be no crying, no sorrow but all will be rejoicing. Human beings and animals will be living together without hurting each other. There will be no sickness or disease for a thousand years. What a time to prepare for. Please, do all you can not to miss it!

PRAYER: Lord, help me to remain steadfast in faith till thy Kingdom come.

FURTHER READING: REVELATION 5:8-10

See more here:

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
Interrupting the Insignificant for an Incredible Influence || Impact 2022 || Day 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC1lhJ5WcE4
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
Moving Up from Mediocrity to Mastery by a Miracle || Impact 2022 || Day 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L6s1PMgC54
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:11am On Jan 09, 2022
FRIDAY JANUARY 07, 2022

THINK AND THANK
TEXT: 1 THESSALONIANS 5:16-24

"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you" (1 Thessalonians 5:18).

Flora woke up in the morning, sad and discouraged. She refused to talk to anyone neither did she step out of her room for breakfast. She was just sobbinng with disappointment written all over her face. After a while, her mom walked into her room to find out what the matter was. Flora broke down in tears saying, "God did not answer my prayers. I was not chosen to be among those who will represent the school in an upcoming international competition." The mother went out of her room and returned in few minutes with a box containing different awards, certificate of recognition, medals and plaques that Flora had received in the past. She was surprised when her mom made her realise that she had received so many blessings than disappointments.

Many children are like Flora. They do not think of God's goodness and mercies they have always enjoyed. Just a little trial or confrontation, they become discouraged. A song writer clearly states that you should, "Count your blessings, name them one by one and it will surprise you what the Lord has done." Today, get a piece of paper and write the blessings of God you have enjoyed in the last few weeks and praise God for those blessings.

PRAYER: Dear Father, thank You for all Your great blessings that I have always enjoyed.

FURTHER READING: PSALM 103:1-5

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:37am On Jan 09, 2022
Pursuing a Purpose-driven Life to Its Peak || Impact 2022 || Day 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9k7cHAHdKs
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:43am On Jan 09, 2022
SATURDAY JANUARY 08, 2022

FORGET THEM
TEXT: ISAIAH 43:18-21

"Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old" (Isaiah 43:18).

The brain is the source of our key mental faculties such as memory, Imagination, creativity and innovation. The brain makes up about two percent of a human's body weight and it contains billions of nerve cells and nerve-fibres with about 1 billion neurons which combine so that each one helps with many memories at a time. Thus, the brain's memory storage capacity is close to a million gigabytes. Despite this great memory capacity that the brain has, it can easily forget those things you care less about.

In life, we must learn to forget things like offences, old sinful habits, pains and anguish that set us back whenever we remember them. Let's store positive things in our brains and mind so that we can live well, be a blessing and be ready for the coming of our great and glorious King and Lord Jesus Christ.

PRAYER: Father, touch my heart so that I will be able to forget and forgive all who have offended me.

FURTHER READING: PHILIPPIANS 3:12-15

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:57am On Jan 09, 2022
Coping, not Copping Out, for Credible Contribution || Impact 2022 || Day 4 Evening || Jan 08, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpUEdfOCKrI
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:05am On Jan 09, 2022
Impact 2022 || Day 5 Morning || Jan 09, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqzR6g12-6I
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:22am On Jan 09, 2022
SUNDAY JANUARY 09,2022

MORE THAN WATER
TEXT: JOHN 4:5-15

"But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life" (John 4:14).

One fateful day, a woman from Samaria went out to fetch water. She carried her bucket and went to the well. Amazingly, she got more than water, just because she met Jesus, the Saviour of the world at the well. Jesus does not only give us food, clothes, wisdom to pass our examinations, He also cleanses from sin, forgives, makes our heart pure and makes His friends fit for heaven. When you truly allow Jesus into your heart, you'll get more than you desire in life.

You don't have enough until you have Jesus as your personal Lord and Saviour. Do you have Jesus in your heart and life? Does the Spirit of God bear witness with your spirit that your name is in the book of life? If not, repent NOW and let Jesus come into your heart. If you have Jesus in your heart, then ask and trust Him for more. Jesus has more for you; victory over sin, sickness and Satan, success, power to preach the gospel and many more. There is more with Jesus!

PRAYER: Lord Jesus, come into my heart and satisfy all my desires.

FURTHER READING: REVELATION 7:15-17

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
Impact 2022 || Day 5 Evening || Jan 09, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYxH6lW2qIY
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:00am On Jan 10, 2022
MONDAY JANUARY 10, 2022

FORGIVE YOUR OFFENDERS
TEXT: COLOSSIANS 3:10-16

"Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye" (Colossians 3:13).

Do you remember the day you gave your life to Christ? You confessed all your sins and asked God to forgive you and He did! He forgave all your sins without thinking twice. He wants you to do the same with those people who have hurt you or made you sad or angry. As a child of God, God wants you to be exactly like Him. Every friend of Jesus must be quick and ready to forgive people their offences, even when they do not say sorry. It may be hard to do this, but God has given you the power to do it.

The word of God teaches that we should forgive others just the way Christ forgave us. Do not be angry at them or hold them in your heart in hatred. Forgive them with a smile on your face. Why? Because you are a child of God! Do not keep diary or record of the people that offend you. You can ask Jesus to sanctify your heart so that you can forgive people with ease. Forgiveness is Christlike.

PRAYER: Lord, help me to forgive all the people that have made me sad or angry.

FURTHER READING: MATTHEW 6:12-15

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:36pm On Jan 11, 2022
TUESDAY JANUARY 11, 2022

TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT JESUS
TEXT: MARK 16:15-18

"And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature" (Mark 16:15).

When Jesus was leaving the earth to go back to heaven, He gave His disciples a very important assignment. He told them to tell people about Him and to proclaim His love to everyone that live around them or that they would have encounter with. This command is not only for the disciples of Jesus but for all friends of Jesus in every generation. Jesus wants you to tell your friends about Him.

Many people look happy on the outside but their hearts desire the kind of love that Jesus came to offer freely. They may not know how to connect with the love of Christ, but it is our job as God's children to do just that. When next you are around people, do not keep quiet or talk about irrelevant things; tell them about Jesus who came to die for their sins on the cross at Calvary. Also, endeavour to show them how to become friends of Jesus. Rewards await every friend of Jesus that obeys this command while punishment awaits the disobedient.

PRAYER: Lord, give me the courage and boldness to preach the gospel to my friends today.

FURTHER READING: JOHN 1:40-46

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
WEDNESDAY JANUARY 12, 2022

OUR GOD IS BIG
TEXT: ISAIAH 40:28-31

"Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding" (Isaiah 40:28).

Our God is so great and big that no one can measure or search Him out. Through His mighty power, He parted the Red Sea, sent down manna from heaven every day and defeated the armies of the aliens. God is so big and has power to preserve us in temptations, provide for all needs, protect, save from sin and make us fit for heaven. Our God is righteous and mighty to save. If you repent, God will save you and then give you power to go and sin no more.

As you surrender your life to Christ now, He will continually manifest His power and greatness in your life. You can trust the everlasting God for anything. His power never fails nor does His promises expire. They are as true as they were when He first pronounced them. Trust in Him and ask whatever you desire, God will renew your strength, you will run and not be weary, and you will walk and not faint.

PRAYER: Lord, help me to always trust in your ability to help me in all situations.

FURTHER READING: MATTHEW 19:26

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:48am On Jan 12, 2022
Total Freedom Through Faith In Christ

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
THURSDAY JANUARY 13, 2022

OBEDIENCE BRINGS BLESSINGS
TEXT: PSALM 1:1-3

"Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful" (Psalm 1:1).

The Bible reveals to us that Isaac the son of Abraham became more prosperous than the owners of the foreign land where he sojourned. Isaac found favour before God because he was obedient. He dug and found water where others had dug in vain. The people saw that they could not stop him from prospering so they made an agreement of peace with him. This story explains what our Bible passage is teaching us. Do you really want to prosper and have good success? These can only come through (i) Avoiding the way of sin and the company of sinners. (ii) Delighting in the law of the Lord and meditating on it day and night. Anyone that delights in the law of the LORD (the Bible) and meditates on it day and night, shall proper in whatsoever he does.

Abraham, Daniel, Job, Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego, Peter, Paul are examples of people who enjoyed true prosperity, promotion and long life through faith in God and obedience to His word. Being diligent and hardworking is part of obedience to God's word. As you become diligent in your study, the Lord will grant you good success. Therefore, make the Bible your best companion, read it every day, meditate on it, observe to do all that it commands, then share the message with others. This is the sure way to abundant blessings from the Lord.

PRAYER: Father, help me to delight in Your word, and meditate on it day and night.

FURTHER READING: JOSHUA 1:5-8

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:38am On Jan 14, 2022
FRIDAY JANUARY 14, 2022

PREPARE FOR GOOD WORKS
TEXT: 2 TIMOTHY 3:14-17

"That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works" (2 TIMOTHY 3:17).

Adequate preparation for an important task brings success. David did not just emerge to conquer Goliath, he had been preparing for a long time as a shepherd watching over his father's flock. As a child, Joseph stated dreaming and getting to know the significance of his dreams. Therefore, he was better prepared to interpret the dreams of others which led to the actualization of his own dreams. Eventually, he got to the throne through this gift.

Timothy in our text was also adequately prepared before becoming a pastor. God gave him a godly mother and grandmother. Eunice and Lois respectively, who taught him the way of God early in life. Paul the Apostle, his father in the Lord, built upon this foundation and no wonder Timothy became a well-tested, trusted and faithful servant of God. Every opportunity you have to be trained, schooled and skilled in any area of life must not be overlooked. Take full advantage of them so you can be properly prepared tor a good and successful life as you grow up.

PRAYER: Lord Jesus, strengthen me and make me ready for every good work.

FURTHER READING: 2 Timothy 2:20-22

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:28am On Jan 16, 2022
Receiving Heavenly Help By Offering Earthly Help || Covenant Worship Service || January 16, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnTVxVMtP7s
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:12am On Jan 17, 2022
SATURDAY JANUARY 15, 2022

WHY PUNISH THE RIGHTEOUS?
BIBLE TEXT: EZEKIEL 21:3-5

"And say to the land of Israel, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I am against thee, and will draw forth my sword out of his sheath, and will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked" (EZEKIEL 21:8).

Benny is a friend of Jesus. His father testified that whenever he wants to know the truth about a matter among his children, he would always ask Benny. Due to his godly behaviour in his school, the principal calls him 'pastor.' One afternoon there was an emergency meeting for all teachers. Benny's teacher had to join others in the meeting. The teacher returned to find the class very rowdy and asked for the names of those who disturbed the class in his absence. Benny, who was sitting quietly by the corner of the class, neither rebuked his classmates nor told the teacher those who were making a noise. The teacher had to severely punish everyone including Benny.

When you as a friend of Jesus, out of fear do not correct sinful children and preach the love of Jesus to save them from sins, like Benny and the children of Israel, when trouble and the punishment of God comes, you will share in it. Remember, you save yourself from pain when you show sinners the way of salvation.

PRAYER: Lord, please give me the boldness to speak against sin and preach the love of Jesus to sinners.

FURTHER READING: Romans 1:29-32

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:19am On Jan 18, 2022
SUNDAY JANUARY 16, 2022

GROWING IN FAITH
BIBLE TEXT: 2 PETER 1:5-10

"And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness" (2 PETER 1:6).

Tony planted a tree in the garden at his backyard. Every day he waters it and makes sure the sun always shines around the area of the tree. He cuts off the branches of other trees that could prevent the sun. He also weeds the area around the plant. Within 6 weeks of constant care, the tree has grown up to 30cm in height and at about a year, it has become so grounded that it is competing with other trees in the garden.

Apostle Peter in our Bible passage shows us the pathway to steady spiritual growth. You can only grow spiritually after you have been firmly planted in the faith: becoming a friend of Jesus and then move on to develop your faith through the following:

Virtue: High moral standards.

Knowledge: Facts and information that comes through daily reading and hearing of the word of God.

Temperance: Self-control in all areas of your life.

Patience: Ability to endure without complaining.

Brotherly kindness: Consideration for others.

Charity: Affection and love for God and His work.

Adding these daily to your life will keep you growing higher and better every day till you see the Lord face-to-face.

PRAYER: Dear Lord, help my faith to keep growing day by day.

FURTHER READING: Galatians 5:22,23

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:04am On Jan 18, 2022
MONDAY JANUARY 17, 2022

BE STRONG
BIBLE TEXT: 1 CORINTHIANS 16:13,14

"Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong" (1 CORINTHIANS 16:13).

More than any other animal, lions symbolize courage, strength and great energy. They don't back down from challenges, they aggressively hunt for prey. They don't also hide in the shadows, they make their presence known and pick themselves back up every time they fall. These attributes teach us that we should be strong and do away with fear and any trace of cowardice.

You cannot continue to be fearful, it is time to put on strength. What are your goals for the year? What are your desires and aspirations? "quit ye like men!" Go forth and achieve great things for God and humanity. Be strong to discover God's purpose for your life. Be strong to accomplish what really makes God happy. Be strong to make positive changes in the path of your academic and personal life. Be strong to stand alone with God whatever comes your way. Be strong to make your dream come true.

PRAYER: Lord Jesus, take away every form of weakness from me and make me strong so as to achieve great things for you.

FURTHER READING: Joshua 1:6-9

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:15am On Jan 19, 2022
TUESDAY JANUARY 18, 2022

"FAR BETTER"
BIBLE TEXT: JOHN 14:1-4

"In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you" (JOHN 14:2).

The story was told of a young girl who was born blind. When she was twelve years old, doctors were able to develop a new type of surgery that could give her sight. She was then booked for the surgery. After operation, the eyes had to be protected from light for some time. So, within that period, she still sat in darkness, waiting. Meanwhile, her mother spent long hours daily answering her questions about what things would look like when she eventually sees. Finally, the moment came when her eyes could endure enough light for her to look out the window. She stood there a long time without saying a word. To her, the spring day and everything looked so beautiful and glorious beyond description. When the girl turned to her mother, tears were streaming down her cheeks. She said, "Oh, mother, why didn't you tell me it would be so beautiful?

Heaven is real and more beautiful than any place you have ever been or heard of. It is the home of our heavenly Father with beautiful mansions. It is the "Far Better" home of friends of Jesus. Remember you cannot get to heaven without salvation. Therefore, surrender your life to Jesus now. Keep your life pure, endure whatever hardship that come your way. Look always unto Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our faith and receive grace to make it to heaven at last.

PRAYER: Thank you Lord for preparing such a good heaven for me. Help me to endure till I get there.

FURTHER READING: Philippians 1:20-23

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
WEDNESDAY JANUARY 19, 2022

THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD
BIBLE TEXT: ISAIAH 11:1-5

"And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD" (Isaiah 11:2).

Cars are made with strong engine, they also have many other parts too. All these work together to help people find it easy and fast to move from place to place. But no matter how good a car is, it cannot move without premium spirit, electric or fuel. Just like a car, we all need the Spirit of the Lord to be at our best for God.

In our Bible passage, Jesus Christ is referred to as "a Branch" out of the roots of Jesse. He was born without sin. He also lived a holy life. Yet, He needed the Spirit of the Lord upon Him to successfully live and do the work of God. The Holy Spirit gave Jesus Christ wisdom and understanding, counsel and might (great power), knowledge and the fear of the Lord. This is why Jesus Christ was able to do such wonderful things and pleased God in all things. You too need to be very successful in life in the work of God. The Holy Spirit enables this to happen in our lives. He loves to come into a heart that is pure. Ask God to cleanse your heart, make it holy and fill you with His Holy Spirit. When He comes upon you, you will speak in an unknown language and be empowered to serve God. He has promised to do it. Ask and ye shall receive.

PRAYER: Lord, fill me with your Spirit so that I can successfully live and do your Will.

FURTHER READING: Acts 1:8

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:43am On Jan 20, 2022
THURSDAY JANUARY 20, 2022

TALENT IS NOT ENOUGH
BIBLE TEXT: PROVERBS 22:26-29

"Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men" (PROVERBS 22:29).

Tessy and Jane were friends of Jesus and joined their church choir the same day. Unlike Jane who was serious, Tessy was not too serious about going for rehearsals and would not even practice at home. During the concert in the special program organized for children, Jane was privileged to play the violin. With the help of God and the skill she displayed, many children were blessed. Our gifts and talents are not enough. There is need for practice to be the best we can be. Musicians practice every day in order to play beautiful music with ease.

It is worrisome that many children today spend too much of their time playing, watching TV or talking with others. Do you want to be prayerful? Set time apart to pray regularly. Do you desire to learn a musical instrument or be the best in Numeracy, Verbal or Quantitative aptitude? Then, practice again and again. Do you love Jesus and want to be a great evangelist? Go out and ensure you tell others about the love of Jesus. The more you do it, the better you become. The more you read, meditate on, memorize Bible verses and obey it, the better your life becomes. Make up your mind today to spend your time well on profitable and godly things.

PRAYER: Dear Lord Jesus, please help me to spend my time well in important and useful things.

FURTHER READING: Proverbs 12:24-28

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:08am On Jan 23, 2022
Covenant Worship Service || January 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjjpqBsQdKY
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
FRIDAY JANUARY 21, 2022

THE SACRIFICE OF PRAISE
BIBLE TEXT: PSALM 33:1-8

"Rejoice in the Lord, O ye righteous: for praise is comely for the upright" (Psalm 33:1).

Do you know that God, our heavenly Father loves to be praised? How did you feel the last time somebody praised you or commended you for good works? Happy of course. God has done and is still doing excellent things for us and around us. He therefore deserves all the praises we can give unto Him. A lot of God's children ask for this and that from God. There is nothing bad in asking, because God wants us to ask. But many people forget to stop and just thank God for everything He has done for them.

Do not be an ungrateful child of God. Every day, learn to say 'thank you' to God for anything and everything He has done. Did you say thank you to God this morning. When you count your blessings, do not forget to offer sacrifice of praise to the One who loves you most and has blessed you with all good things of life.

PRAYER: Thank You for all You have done for me.

FURTHER READING: Psalm 96:1-4

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2022
The Possibilities Of Unwavering Faith In Christ || Bible Study Service || January 24, 2022
Mark 9:9-29

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awFLzZ2vHl0
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:38am On Jan 25, 2022
SATURDAY JANUARY 22, 2022

POWER BELONGS TO GOD
BIBLE TEXT: PSALM 62:7-12

"God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God" (Psalm 62:11).

Many people may be tempted to forget that God can do all things. The reason may be because of what they go through from day to day and the worries that grip their hearts. Sometimes they try to solve their problems or challenges by themselves. They will always try with their small human strength to fight battles that they cannot win but which will only lead to more worry and frustration. Whatever you are worried about today - is it academic failure, poverty in the family, fear of tomorrow? Remember that you have a heavenly Father who loves you and has all the power in the world in His very hands.

No matter how big the trouble may be or how long it has stayed, God is right beside you waiting for the perfect moment to display His Almighty power. All God wants is for you to trust Him. The Psalmist declared, "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore, will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea" (Psalm 46:1-2). God has power to take us through the troubles and difficulties of life unhurt. Look unto God for help and deliverance in troublous times and He will not fail you. How comforting to know that you have a heavenly Father who has all the power in the world in His hands.

PRAYER: Lord, help me to always trust in You and Your infinite power.

FURTHER READING: Psalm 121:1-8

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:01am On Jan 25, 2022
SUNDAY JANUARY 23, 2022

RESURRECTION OF THE DEAD
BIBLE TEXT: MATTHEW 28:1-10

"He is not here: for He is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay" (Matthew 28:6).

He's alive! He's risen! He's no longer in the grave! He's now in heaven! Some people till now do not believe that Christ is risen from the dead, they believe that He is still in the grave and that the news of His resurrection is false. Are you one of those who do not believe in the resurrection of Christ, or you never even believed that Christ died? It is not too late to know about the resurrection of Christ. Christ's resurrection has brought to us salvation and the lively hope of everlasting life in heaven.

The resurrection of Christ gave us assurance hat there will be resurrection of the dead. It is recorded in the Bible that Lazarus was brought back to life. Though his resurrection made some rulers unhappy, but it still fulfilled the purpose of resurrection. Through His resurrection, many people believed in God and were saved. So as friends of Jesus, we should tell people about the resurrection of Christ so that people will come to the knowledge of the truth and be saved. As you also believe in Christ, one day, you will rise from the dead to meet Him in the sky. You will be taken to heaven where you will live in everlasting enjoyment.

PRAYER: Lord, let Your resurrection power do wonders in my life.

FURTHER READING: 1 Corinthians 15:13-20

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:05am On Jan 25, 2022
MONDAY JANUARY 24, 2022

LIGHT OF THE WORLD
BIBLE TEXT: MATTHEW 5:13-16

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven" (MATTHEW 5:16).

Peace was a friend of Jesus. After her secondary school education, she was offered scholarship to study abroad. On getting to the foreign country, in her first telephone call to her mother, she said "Mom this place is just like Sodom and Gomorrah in the Bible, the sinful ways of life is too fearful, many of the so called Christians change their life style as soon as they get here and when confronted by fellow believers, they say our country's type of Christianity can't work here and that they need to change their way of serving God to suit their community. Most of them say that Christianity is in the heart and that the outward appearance doesn't count." Her mom replied, "Well my dear all I will advise is that you should not follow the tide, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. Do not follow the multitude to do evil." This statement ministered to Peace and she made up her mind to stand out as a Christian.

The Bible makes us know that as believers, we are the light of the world and that we should not allow our light dim or go off. By this Jesus wants us to live saintly and holily wherever we find ourselves in the world, by representing Him well anywhere and everywhere we go. Always shine the light of Christ in you.

PRAYER: Lord, help me to always shine my light and let my life speak of You daily.

FURTHER READING: Colossians 3:1-4

See more here:

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (49) (Reply)

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.