Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group (23677 Views)

ANAP: Deji Accuses Poll Organiser Of Having Links With Obi / Patriotic Nigerians In The UK Chased Away Anti PMB Supporters. Pictures. / We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by sanusikebbe(m): 12:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
festacman:
Blackmailing Bubu and assassinating his character did not work in 2015 and will not work in 2019.

Atiku, Obi Saraki & co have failed to provide alternative solutions to current challenges of Nigeria even after hibernation in Dubai. Getting Nigeria to work again is simply getting Nigeria to fund their selfish life goals to the neglect of Nigeria's nation-building goals.

It is tragic to go backwards when you are running very late going forward.
U said it all for me. Thanks
Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by Gandollar(f): 12:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
Adebowale89:

may your life be like how obj/Atiku and PDP entirely rule Nigeria for 16yrs

amen in Jesus name, fire!!!
I'm still loling hard @fire grin
Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by Isiakaadeola(m): 12:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
Don't let us put our future at stake by voting for the corrupt presidential candidate of the adabra-ca-dabra political party.
According to PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP he said didn't Nigerians know that his country suffer before it becomes better ? HE SAID NIGERIANS DON'T WANT TO SUFFER THAT'S WHY THEY RUN TO HIS COUNTRY.
please have you sit down and think that what can cause enmity between A PRESIDENT AND HIS VICE. Let me ask you WHAT CAUSED the recently resolved DISAGREEMENT BETWEEN THE FORMER PRESIDENT OLUSEGUN OBASANJO AND THE FORMER VICE PRESIDENT ATIKU ABUBAKAR Please research on that. Am not a politician or belongs to any political party but am an ANALYST.
Those getting 1cup of rice from buhari and atiku are the ones that cannot talk over their secret evil, non was found in BUHARI but ATIKU is a pro in secret evil.
If you like it or not, my 2019 vote is for BUHARI and by GOD'S GRACE HE WOULD TRIUMP OVER HIS ENEMIES.
2019 is the time that all our past suffering would be "A THING OF THE PAST"
VOTE WISELY.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by Gandollar(f): 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
Isiakaadeola:
Don't let us put our future at stake by voting for the corrupt presidential candidate of the adabra-ca-dabra political party.
According to PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP he said didn't Nigerians know that his country suffer before it becomes better ? HE SAID NIGERIANS DON'T WANT TO SUFFER THAT'S WHY THEY RUN TO HIS COUNTRY.
please have you sit down and think that what can cause enmity between A PRESIDENT AND HIS VICE. Let me ask you WHAT CAUSED the recently resolved DISAGREEMENT BETWEEN THE FORMER PRESIDENT OLUSEGUN OBASANJO AND THE FORMER VICE PRESIDENT ATIKU ABUBAKAR Please research on that. Am not a politician or belongs to any political party but am an ANALYST.
Those getting 1cup of rice from buhari and atiku are the ones that cannot talk over their secret evil, non was found in BUHARI but ATIKU is a pro in secret evil.
If you like it or not, my 2019 vote is for BUHARI and by GOD'S GRACE HE WOULD TRIUMP OVER HIS ENEMIES.
2019 is the time that all our past suffering would be "A THING OF THE PAST"
VOTE WISELY.
Lamentations of a lost BMC
Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by gaskiyamagana: 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
BuhariLooter:
COMING FROM A COMFIRMED CHIEF OF LAZY JOBLESS AGGRESSIVE IDIOTIC PIG OF SAI BABARIANS
apchain NEVER AGAIN

SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER NIGERIA

SAI OUR LIFEFULL INCOMING PRESIDENT

INSHA ALAH AMIN
Incoming president from American Wanted List?
No, no, never, never.
Sai Buhari.
Sai sugaban Nigeria.
Till 2023.
Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by mikolo4us: 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2019
And Saraki also told Amnesty International to indict NA for numerous defenceless killings.... Naija people and retrogression are like 5&6
Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by festacman(m): 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
HIPROFILE:

Please make sure you dont complain nor commit suicide by the time this country is plunged into more hardship should buhari continue in this manner for another 4 years
The journey to Promised land is usually not merry and joyful. It needs sacrifices. The worst slavery is allowing a person to steal your money and then turning around to beg for handout from the fellow.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by gaskiyamagana: 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
BuhariLooter:
people supporting buhari are insane and they need real medical check up..quote me at your own risk
PDP and Atikulators are plague that we must seek refuge from.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by mechanics(m): 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
They are just desperate for power.
Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by StOla: 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
Caught red handed!

I shame for PDP and its propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by sugarcoatedhoni: 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
Stalwert:
It is clear there is no length PDP will go to return to power

You ought to be ashamed of yourself OP

In your desperation, you rush to expose your ignorance.

So you are insinuating Tibor Nagy is now working for Saraki..

Shame on you

What about this pictures below

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by gaskiyamagana: 1:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
BuhariLooter:
FailBuhariLooter will be the president of your poverty ridden village
people supporting buhari are insane and they need real medical check up..quote me at your own riskE d
INSHA ALAH SAI ATIKULATED FOR PROSPEROUS NIGERIA
Bi Qudratullah, Atiku will retire from politic in Nigeria after woeful defeat come Februrary. Atikulators too will be consoled with Election Tribunal.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by sugarcoatedhoni: 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
StOla:
Caught red handed!

I shame for PDP and its propaganda.

Another ignorant fellow

Is the same man working for INEC and Amaechi too?

Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by spin101: 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
Thank you for this bro....

By the way have you noticed that Buhari's supporters are dull?With Lauretta been the dullest of them all.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by sugarcoatedhoni: 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
Eledan:
We know all these mushroom groups are on the payroll of the bastards in PDP grin

Stop exposing your ignorance in 2019

The man in the picture is Tibor Nagy, US Asst Secretary for African Affairs

He met with INEC Chairman, Amaechi and Saraki/Secondus on this said day and reemphasized the US govt concern that 2019 elections must be free, fair and credible.

I have posted pictures to prove it

So next time, be sure before you comment
Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by OgeFather(m): 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
Eledan:
We know all these mushroom groups are on the payroll of the bastards in PDP grin

Before you say another word, first take a closer look at those two pictures

How on earth are those two the same person ?

I tire for gullible Nigerians
Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by Eledan: 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
OgeFather:

Before you say another word, first take a closer look at those two pictures

How on earth are those two the same person ?

I tire for gullible Nigerians

Before we go on, I need to ask you one question only.

Do you wear glasses ?
Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by DerrickzB: 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
Stalwert:

But the two men aren't same person nau?? Abi u just want to talk??
Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by HIPROFILE(m): 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
festacman:

The journey to Promised land is usually not merry and joyful. It needs sacrifices. The worst slavery is allowing a person to steal your money and then turning around to beg for handout from the fellow.

I only just hope you dont do the abominable...

Apparentely this administration failed woefly in two areas i personally consider most important to every nation that wants growth and these are Security and Economy and perhaps the third which is human resource development. Am not even saying that buhari should have turned nigeria into worlds first class country in just 4 years NO but atleast we should have known where he is coming from and where he is headed to via his policies unfortunately his policies has proved unproductive.
Nigeria since democracy never recorded loss of soldiers and civilians like we have seen in this regime.
Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by isnovic(m): 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
Stalwert:

Abeg what is the connection here.
Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by Ayobami7(m): 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
好朋友
Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by Dracomemnon: 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
igboamakaaa:
The question you need to ask if if the exposé was a lie. Since all said was true, i don't get the point op is driving at.
Thank you so much for this!!!
Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by kumakunta: 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
pacificman:

may your life be like the inflation and suffering buhari put nigerians thru..somebody join me say amen
Prayer born out of frustration . Can we just say your life should also be stolen , looted like Atiku did to Nigeria ?
Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2019
PDP have lost their credibility; their shameless lies are being exposed on a daily basis.

Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by pacificman: 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
kumakunta:

Prayer born out of frustration . Can we just say your life should also be stolen , looted like Atiku did to Nigeria ?

shut up..which money did atiku loot?is buhari and his gang not looting today...zombie oshi
Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by uchennaq(m): 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
sugarcoatedhoni:

Stop exposing your ignorance in 2019

The man in the picture is Tibor Nagy, US Asst Secretary for African Affairs

He met with INEC Chairman, Amaechi and Saraki/Secondus on this said day and reemphasized the US govt concern that 2019 elections must be free, fair and credible.

I have posted pictures to prove it

So next time, be sure before you comment
Nice one cool

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by uchennaq(m): 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
I laugh when I see comments of ignorant fellows concerning this post. Another post to deceive people.
Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
shachris02:
stupid Buhari zombies.

How are those two pictures related ?

The person in the first and the man in the second picture are not the same.

I am confused as well, because those are two different person
Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by bluecircle470: 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
bedspread:
That's a public photo!!

We tend to leave issues and pursue Shadows....

Was Badeh Assasinated? YES

FBI Weldon sir
Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by kumakunta: 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
pacificman:

shut up..which money did atiku loot?is buhari and his gang not looting today...zombie oshi
You will keep shouting till 2023 at least . Pained soul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's 60th Independence Day Speech, A Slap On Nigerians – PDP / Buhari Picks Obasanjo As 'Envoy' To Guinea-Bissau / Supreme Court’s Secret Account Uncovered By DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.