Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,769 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group (23676 Views)

ANAP: Deji Accuses Poll Organiser Of Having Links With Obi / Patriotic Nigerians In The UK Chased Away Anti PMB Supporters. Pictures. / We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by philip0906(m): 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
gare:

It still does not change the fact that Badeh was assassinated
And who assassinated him?
Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by olapluto(m): 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
Immediately I read the news, I knew it was a PDP masterpiece. I was switched on even with Cambridge Analytica in 2015. It is all too obvious this time around. The facebook groups are easily identifiable, and even the NL ids are very easy to spot.
Why is it that PDP is not ready to honestly challenge the government and present a viable solution? Why must they always take Nigerians for granted, even when seeking to govern?
PDP is so used to having its way against the will on Nigerians that it no longer bothers to do things right. Thats the only reason why, even an underperforming Buhari will flog them hands down.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
What of amnesty international does saraki have link to them also? Foolish people

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by olapluto(m): 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
As we get closer to elections, expect more 'US based experts', 'Germany based group', 'UK tink tank' etc. All na lie. Rather than go out and sell themselves, Atiku and Obi are looking for short cut on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
grin
Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by Didi2d(m): 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
Politicians in Nigeria can go all out sponsoring fake news in other to cause chaos in the country in other to discredit a government, even if it will affect life and property, they don't care.
Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by gare(f): 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
philip0906:

And who assassinated him?

Ask your party

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by Sirjamo: 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
The catastrophic and Disastrous Dubai strategy was to pay Americans for propaganda and Russians for hacking on election day.

Now, that all that are not working, they don't know which way to go anymore.

Owo wogbo ( Money don enter bush)
Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by naijaking1: 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
Stalwert:

grin grin
many hungry men in the US, look at the general Michael Flyn who betrayed and sold out his country.

ipob YOOts be like Aboki never release money? Unfortunately he dey release for white dey give unah shit and fake news

I guess you forgot how Buhari used foreign media and 'corrupt' foreign governments against GEJ?

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by Sunnymatey(m): 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
We might not get out of this mess afterall.
Some persons are so blinded that they forgot there is brain in their skull.
The facts on ground is enough to proof boko haram is a conspiracy by those in govt.
Anybody that chooses to be foolish cus of political affiliation, let him continue. One day we all will be consume by this evil cus we refuse to call a spade by it name.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by gaskiyamagana: 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
BuhariLooter:
BUHARI CAN ONLY BE PRESIDENT OF DAURA COME FAILBUARY 2019
INSHA ALAH AMIN
Some people will die of heart attack on February 19 when pdp must have recorded resounding victory in KATSINA state and all through Nigeria.
Somebody said Nigerian youths are lazy, shutdown our schools for the past two months with no remorse on a way forward, do we need to tell Nigeria undergraduates and educated, not to vote APC?In a sane country, Opposition parties in Nigeria don't need to campaign to oust this hungry and deadly blood suckers away from governmentALHAJI ATIKUOBI ABUBAKAR SHALL BE NIGERIAN'S INCOMING PRESIDENT COME 19TH FAILBUAHARY 2019 INSHA ALAH AMIN

ONLY LAZY IDIOTIC JOBLESS AGGRESSIVE PIGS OF
SAI BABARIANS THINK OTHERWISE

NIGERIANS ARE SICK AND TIRED OF BUHARILOOTER'S FAKE INTEGRITY

SAI ATIKUOBI WE LOVE

SAI ATIKUOBI WE KNOW

SAI ATIKUOBI FOR PROSPEROUS NIGERIA

SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE

SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER NIGERIAapchain NEVER AGAIN

SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER NIGERIA

SAI OUR LIFEFULL INCOMING PRESIDENT

INSHA ALAH AMIN
DAILY PAY POST. NO PROBLEM.
FEBRURARY 'FE' (LOVE) FIRST BUHARI 2019
SECONDUS "FE" (LOVE) SECOND ATIKU /OBI. 2019.
Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Atiku /Obi and PDP followers are more corrupt than their leaders.
you people have abused the word corruption

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by philip0906(m): 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
gare:

Ask your party
Oh lol...I just checked your siggy and see that you're a PDP supporter. Unfortunately, I am non partisan.

My point is, you sounded like you are in the know of "WHO" killed Baddeh...why not Spill it out and not tell me the beer parlour talk of "Na APC kill am"...Who be this APC? APC na human being?

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
olapluto:
Immediately I read the news, I knew it was a PDP masterpiece. I was switched on even with Cambridge Analytica in 2015. It is all too obvious this time around. The facebook groups are easily identifiable, and even the NL ids are very easy to spot.
Why is it that PDP is not ready to honestly challenge the government and present a viable solution? Why must they always take Nigerians for granted, even when seeking to govern?
PDP is so used to having its way against the will on Nigerians that it no longer bothers to do things right. Thats the only reason why, even an underperforming Buhari will flog them hands down.
We should be more concern whether the allegations made by the group is true or false instead of focusing on why they made it and who they are link to.
I know niaraland apc bots with help from suen and his apc biased moderators always look for ways to attack the messenger leaving behind the message especially when the issue is about PDP

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by gaskiyamagana: 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
naijaking1:

I guess you forgot how Buhari used foreign media and 'corrupt' foreign governments against GEJ?
Foreign media and Foreign government supervised looting of Nigeria treasury so glaring that only mentally corrupt people will wish GEJ and his group /party to come to power again?
Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by gaskiyamagana: 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
PresidentAtiku:
you people have abused the word corruption
Hello teacher in the PDP school of "Stealing is not corruption ".
Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by gaskiyamagana: 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
BuhariLooter:
Any day a madman knows he's mad that's d day hè starts gaining his sanity
people supporting buhari are insane and they need real medical check up..quote me at your own risk
"ENI BA DIBO FUN PDP, KO NI DARA FUN " WASIU AYINDE
Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by Samuel1402(m): 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
GentleMoney:
shocked Hmmmm...
Oya! Let's 'do' Poll on this thread: LIKE! for BUHARI.. SHARE! for ATIKU..
u see ur life
Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by sanpipita(m): 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
Lol we are supposed to believe a Twitter user who is faceless and works for BMC, anyway saraki always gives una nightmares

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by gaskiyamagana: 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
BuhariLooter:
CAPITAL TRASH
E don pain your zombierudeen skull no be small.Buhari and his bang of criminals are hypocrites of the highest order.BUHARI HAS FAILED IN EVERY THERMOMETER USED TO MEASURE GOOD GOVERNANCE ,BUHAR WAS PRESIDENT DURING MILITARY ERA AND NOW STILL HE COULDN'T EFFECT THE CHANGE HE PROMISED NIGERIANS MIND YOU ATIKU HAS NEVER BEEN NIGERIAN'S BUT THROUGH HIS EXPERIENCE AS VICE PRESIDENT FOR EIGHT YEARS HAS ACQUIRED LEADERSHIP SKILLS AND HAS THE SOLUTION TO NIGERIA'S PROBLEMS,ATIKU HAS BUSINESS BRAIN TO MAKE POLICES THAT WILL IMPACT POSITIVELY IN THE LIFE OF AVERAGE NIGERIANS AND THAT IS WHAT GOOD GOVERNANCE IS ALL ABOUT.
Story to gods.
Epistle to looters discples.

SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE

SAI ATIKUOBI WE LOVEBUHARILOOTERS A. K. A BUHARIDIANS A. K. A SAI BABARIANS SHOULD BE READY FOR A SHOCKER....
SAI ATIKUOBI WE KNOW
SAI ATIKUOBI WE LOVE
ON ATIKUOBI MANDATE WE STAND
ATIKU WILL WIN 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
INSHA ALAH AMIN

Story to gods
Epistle to looters disciples.
Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by ladilawal82(m): 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hmmn
Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by Dee60: 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
The combination of Atiku, Saraki, Gbenga Daniel, FFK, Fayose can only take the country in one direction! Their past antecedents speak for them.
Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by Ugosample(m): 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
bedspread:
That's a public photo!!
We tend to leave issues and pursue Shadows....

Was Badeh Assasinated? YES
don't mind these niconpoops
Buhari na bad market

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by Adebowale89(m): 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
pacificman:

may your life be like the inflation and suffering buhari put nigerians thru..somebody join me say amen

may your life be like how obj/Atiku and PDP entirely rule Nigeria for 16yrs

amen in Jesus name, fire!!!
Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by Ugosample(m): 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
chronique:
I don't understand some people. Is there a crime in Saraki having links to US anti pmb groups? Why is Nigeria producing idiots on per second billing? You guys need to go and read comments by nationals of other countries about buhari so you understand how bad his image is. The last time I tried reading such on YouTube, I was too embarrassed to go through more than 10 comments before I quickly switched off.

no mind them

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by sugarcoatedhoni: 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
Bloggers and LIES

OP, stop misleading people

The man in that picture is no stranger

He is the Assistant Secretary for US Department of State's Bereau of African Affairs, Tibor Nagy

and that picture was when he met with INEC Chairman and also APC/PDP

Amaechi was also at the meeting

Now you brought out 1 picture claiming nonsense against Saraki.

I will pull out Amaechi picture at the event shortly

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group by HIPROFILE(m): 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
festacman:
Blackmailing Bubu and assassinating his character did not work in 2015 and will not work in 2019.

Atiku, Obi Saraki & co have failed to provide alternative solutions to current challenges of Nigeria even after hibernation in Dubai. Getting Nigeria to work again is simply getting Nigeria to fund their selfish life goals to the neglect of Nigeria's nation-building goals.

It is tragic to go backwards when you are running very late going forward.

Please make sure you dont complain nor commit suicide by the time this country is plunged into more hardship should buhari continue in this manner for another 4 years

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's 60th Independence Day Speech, A Slap On Nigerians – PDP / Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed / Buhari Picks Obasanjo As 'Envoy' To Guinea-Bissau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.