Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos (24263 Views)

Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta / Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / Archbishop Obinna Attacked In Imo Catholic Church During Mbata's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by Gandollar(f): 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
Ryott:
Is it not the one that was renamed okporo uzo Muhammad Buhari by okorocha?
And the iberibe crooner paid dearly for his stupid actions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by Ijaya123: 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
Kanu has said there will be no election in Biafra land.
Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by pally123: 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
mayorflexzy:

Direct Toks Benz C200 for sale

Automatict transmission
4 plugs
Automatic windows
Automatic mirrors
Air bags
Leather seats
Alloy wheels
Factory fitted a c
First color spray
Low millage
Correct gbedu system
1.* million (negotiable)
Call or whatsapp 08131542569
Did you say, 1m?
Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by hilaryCU(m): 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
Shegzy8:
Please guys I'm in need of help..got admitted to seventh day adventist hospital , when test was carried out they said I have sepsis urinary tract infection and it has gotten into my blood stream..I have no one with me here and I have already used all my money to pay for their card and the tests carried out....I have exhausted all means to get money and my treatment is been vaulted cause of lack of funds...there is no actual amount but am still on drip in which I haven't even paid..it is estimated to be within 15- 20thousand naira...please guys this isn't scam and I am ready to prove it to anybody...I'm only trying to be anonymous here...I can also drop my number...08108669224....
MICHAEL
FIDELITY

Send the doctors number
Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by Shegzy8(m): 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
hilaryCU:

Send the doctors number

Is there any other way I can drop it without putting it here?
Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
Apc has fully lost Imo state.
Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
Jonathan:
Foolish man

May God grant u forgiveness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by ZombieTAMER: 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
HAROLDWILSON:
To what end? No lefelendum, no erection.

Shut Up there
Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by enemyofprogress: 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
Shegzy8:
Please guys I'm in need of help..got admitted to seventh day adventist hospital , when test was carried out they said I have sepsis urinary tract infection and it has gotten into my blood stream..I have no one with me here and I have already used all my money to pay for their card and the tests carried out....I have exhausted all means to get money and my treatment is been vaulted cause of lack of funds...there is no actual amount but am still on drip in which I haven't even paid..it is estimated to be within 15- 20thousand naira...please guys this isn't scam and I am ready to prove it to anybody...I'm only trying to be anonymous here...I can also drop my number...08108669224....
MICHAEL
FIDELITY
you want our money but you no wan make we see your face, remain on the bed until you're ready to do the needful
Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by mikolo4us: 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
Your IMAM and Mohammed naim dey foolish.
Jonathan:
Foolish man

4 Likes

Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by CarlosTheJackal: 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
Jonathan:
Foolish man
All these kids here

2 Likes

Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by CharlesJok3r: 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
Posters be it religious, political campaigns, schools should not be use to dirty the walls in the first place. I just find this act very disgusting and irritating. If you wanna advertise your church, political party, school, business etc just fücking contact an advertising agency or share phamplet and stop disfiguring our various walls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by Ayobami7(m): 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
Good
Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by MrSly(m): 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
Mowoe:

You just typed this poo like you rehearsed it. Keep calling someone foolish until they deface your own property with posters.
Many on niaraland don't understand when you say 'property'. Most are still in adolescent age.

3 Likes

Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by PapaAdanna: 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
Na him and mbaka put IMO state in this problem...

By supporting foolishness, rabble rousing, fraud, corruption, deceit and lies in the person of Rochas Okorocha (Mr Iberiberism)

The damage Rochas caused in that state will only take divine intervention to be corrected
Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by ajl: 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
fran6co:
Na wa o, shey that same police that arrested sowore supporters ar seeing this.

Nite that Sowore supporters did not tear any candidates posters as they were only out to paste their own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by frenchkisser(m): 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
Jonathan:
Foolish man
Is there really any need for such hatred?
Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by kareemkamil(m): 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
Removing of posters archbishop know why he did that, honestly if everyone should be doing this I will be very excited.
Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by Buffalowings3(m): 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
Next time the bishop wants to tear posters down, I'm available..
Very good sir cool cool cool
Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by fran6co(m): 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
ajl:

Nite that Sowore supporters did not tear any candidates posters as they were only out to paste their own.
OK. So why were they arrested

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon / Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) / Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.