Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,386 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Teebillz And His Godson (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz And His Godson (Pictures) (26126 Views)

Tacha: Why Teebillz And I Parted Ways / Teebillz And His Son Hang Out Together / Teebillz And Tiwa Savage Share An Inside Joke, 2face React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz And His Godson (Pictures) by kingkuntaval: 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2019
Teebillz and Iwobi.
Re: Teebillz And His Godson (Pictures) by Josh44s(m): 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
sexymoma:
do you know most of these celebs are nairalander...

Story that touches the scrotum.

Re: Teebillz And His Godson (Pictures) by EZEBEL: 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
NaijaTalkTown:
So Iwobi is his son?

omo no be small resemble i be ooo.
Re: Teebillz And His Godson (Pictures) by sexymoma(f): 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
Josh44s:

Story that touches the scrotum.
Guys!!! this is josh2funny, u see dem don dey come out of their shell. angry
Re: Teebillz And His Godson (Pictures) by BukolaBraid(m): 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
it is well
Re: Teebillz And His Godson (Pictures) by BukolaBraid(m): 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
it is well
Re: Teebillz And His Godson (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
myners007:
I hope it is not as a result of his failed marriage with Tiwa that is making him grow dreads...Such dreads could be a sign of early stage of mental disorder

Lol it’s because it’s the most natural hairstyle and the cheapest to maintain lol all those chemicals no Dey enter body create issues lol even dryer Dey fry your brain sote you talk nonsense
Re: Teebillz And His Godson (Pictures) by ikorodureporta: 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
Cocaine- sniffing ngga
Re: Teebillz And His Godson (Pictures) by mansoura(f): 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
grin
Re: Teebillz And His Godson (Pictures) by chigzypeace(f): 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
sexymoma:
do you know most of these celebs are nairalander...

Yeah.. Just like me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Psalm West: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Name Their Fourth Child / "Pee Thomas": CEO Of Quality Control Music Flaunts His White Cars / Can You Beleive This-the World's Most Muscular Man Is A Nigerian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.