Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Please Does Anyone Knows The Cause Of This? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Does Anyone Knows The Cause Of This? (592 Views)

Does Anyone Know The Name Of This Snake? / Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family? / Help! Dark Layers/spots On My Skin. What's The Cause / Cure ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Does Anyone Knows The Cause Of This? by Anubiri(m): 11:58am On Jan 02, 2019
I get this current like an electric shock feeling that runs through my body whenever i touch objects like my phone etc what baffles me most is even when i touch my Girlfriend most times i get this electric shock it also happen when she touches me we both also get same shock, I took this as normal coincident but is getting more frequent and getting worst.. My question is has anyone else experienced this and what is the solution? ...
Re: Please Does Anyone Knows The Cause Of This? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
You have superpowers.. lol
Re: Please Does Anyone Knows The Cause Of This? by Anubiri(m): 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
fuckerstard:
You have superpowers.. lol

I'm serious please
Re: Please Does Anyone Knows The Cause Of This? by soberdrunk(m): 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
Have you tried touching an Atm? Does your phone start charging when you touch it? Abeg for your own safety be careful who you tell this your situation ooo! Before boys nab you turn you to transformer for one community...... angry

1 Like

Re: Please Does Anyone Knows The Cause Of This? by Anubiri(m): 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
soberdrunk:
Have you tried touching an Atm? Does your phone start charging when you touch it? Abeg for your own safety be careful who you tell this your situation ooo! Before boys nab you turn you to transformer for one community...... angry

lol
Re: Please Does Anyone Knows The Cause Of This? by JasonScoolari: 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
I am Shocked to read this. But let me Shock you, it is either caused by the Harmattan or you're slowy walking your way into having partial Stroke.
Re: Please Does Anyone Knows The Cause Of This? by Anubiri(m): 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I am Shocked to read this. But let me Shock you, it is either caused by the Harmattan or you're slowy walking your way into having partial Stroke.

i need to google symptoms of stroke now
Re: Please Does Anyone Knows The Cause Of This? by Anubiri(m): 12:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Common initial symptoms of a stroke include:
Severe headache.
Impairment or loss of vision.
Memory loss.
Confusion.
Loss of balance or co-ordination.
Poor balance and dizziness.
Sudden numbness, paralysis or weakness of an arm, leg or side of the face.
Slurred or abnormal speech.
Re: Please Does Anyone Knows The Cause Of This? by Emmzy201(m): 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
Oh my God
You are ELECTRON, I always read about you in my brother's comic book. I never knew you were real, you are a real super hero
I have to tell my brother about this
Re: Please Does Anyone Knows The Cause Of This? by Anubiri(m): 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
Emmzy201:
Oh my God
You are ELECTRON, I always read about you in my brother's comic book. I never knew you were real, you are a real super hero
I have to tell my brother about this

This started just two months ago i have never experienced it before, you see now that I'm not an ELECTRON... My problem is the Solution!
Re: Please Does Anyone Knows The Cause Of This? by Emmzy201(m): 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
Anubiri:

This started just two months ago i have never experienced it before, you see now that I'm not an ELECTRON... My problem is the Solution!
You are truly ELECTRON but let me tell you the truth
I do experience the same thing especially if am on a bike on high speed, I start feeling strong shocks on my body when I come down from the bike and also when I touch any metal after I finish bathing. Yours is only frequent than mine
Re: Please Does Anyone Knows The Cause Of This? by Anubiri(m): 1:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
Emmzy201:

You are truly ELECTRON but let me tell you the truth
I do experience the same thing especially if am on a bike on high speed, I start feeling strong shocks on my body when I come down from the bike and also when I touch any metal after I finish bathing. Yours is only frequent than mine

Seriously you feel same shock? Hope my blood will not just dry oneday because of this numerous shocks and nairaland will carry the news that Someone shocks himself by himself ...i wonder how the headline will be
Re: Please Does Anyone Knows The Cause Of This? by Emmzy201(m): 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
Anubiri:

Seriously you feel same shock? Hope my blood will not just dry oneday because of this numerous shocks and nairaland will carry the news that Someone shocks himself by himself ...i wonder how the headline will be
I think it's normal as I don't experience it as much again
It's only my mum that's scared thinking that I will dry up if it continues again

(1) (Reply)

Help I Have A Mad Cravings For Weed / Anti Aging Supplement Potent 350 Mg Capsules / Longrich Slimming Tea For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.