Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Help I Have A Mad Cravings For Weed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help I Have A Mad Cravings For Weed (595 Views)

18+ Tread For Weed Smokers To Burst Their Cruise. / Man Who Took Weed And Tramadol Collapses In Delta, Enters River To Cool Off / Man Who Impregnated A Mad Woman In Katsina, Detained By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Have A Mad Cravings For Weed by Oooops: 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hello guys,

I saw a post just now by a nairalander who's cousin is misbehaving due to weed intake hence I created this thread.

I'm a field engineer and recently in one of my job operations I met this customer that was so excited due to the excellent work I did for him and decided to offer me the weed he was about to take.

Due to my exploring instincts, I took the weed and ate* it.
Note that I didn't smoke it cos I didn't know how to wrap it so I chewed it. IT FELT SO GOOD. Never felt so ontop of the world. I can tell you for free, I achieved a lot iny job function that week.

Since then I have had somuch cravings for weed. Like I just want weed. I have been controlling the cravings (probably because I don't even know were to go get it)

But I'm certain very soon with the right source I'll be a regular customer.

I need experienced advise. Don't wanna become an addict or having negative consequences

Kindly advise!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Have A Mad Cravings For Weed by Fathertony: 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
Oooops:
Hello guys,

I saw a post just now by a nairalander who's cousin is misbehaving due to weed intake hence I created this thread.

I'm a field engineer and recently in one of my job operations I met this customer that was so excited due to the excellent work I did for him and decided to offer me the weed he was about to take.

Due to my exploring instincts, I took the weed and ate* it.
Note that I didn't smoke it cos I didn't know how to wrap it so I chewed it. IT FELT SO GOOD. Never felt so ontop of the world. I can tell you for free, I achieved a lot iny job function that week.

Since then I have had somuch cravings for weed. Like I just want weed. I have been controlling the cravings (probably because I don't even know were to go get it)

But I'm certain very soon with the right source I'll be a regular customer.

I need experienced advise. Don't wanna become an addict or having negative consequences

Kindly advise!!!
too late bro
Re: Help I Have A Mad Cravings For Weed by NAJALYN: 12:25am On Apr 03, 2019
Re: Help I Have A Mad Cravings For Weed by skillz111(m): 12:29am On Apr 03, 2019
U ate weed are you a goat.
Re: Help I Have A Mad Cravings For Weed by tomdon(m): 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
Weed full street
Do you reside in banana island?

(1) (Reply)

How To Prevent Yourself From Scorpion Bite / Is This The Best Ulcer Remedy??? / Coronavirus Vaccine Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.