Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

I Watched R Kelly Rape Teenage Aaliyah - Back Up Singer Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Watched R Kelly Rape Teenage Aaliyah - Back Up Singer Reveals (813 Views)

Naira Marley’s “twin” Vows To Beat Up Singer For Accusing Him Of Impersonation / “I Saw Him Having Sex With 15-year-old Aaliyah” – R Kelly’s Back-up Singer, Jova / R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Watched R Kelly Rape Teenage Aaliyah - Back Up Singer Reveals by Peterdredd(m): 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
[img]https://1.bp..com/-gLOKRZ3h9o8/XCy2qJKnHsI/AAAAAAAAFqY/WwvKK7Pr9BEmk00Xw1RUqOAj9FM2NqEdQCLcBGAs/s1600/Aaliyah-on-surviving-r-kelly.jpeg[/img]

A woman is claiming to have witnessed R Kelly rape R&B singer Aaliyah, when she was just 15 years old.

Jovante was on the road with Aaliyah and R Kelly. She explained, 'On a tour bus, there really aren’t many confined spaces. When you get on the bus there are bunks and so these bunks have little curtains you can pull at night if you don’t want anybody to see you sleeping.'

Jovante - who worked as a backup singer for R Kelly continued: 'So it just so happened we were all laying in our bunks and the curtains are open, everybody’s communicating, laughing, when the [room] door flew open on the bus.,' she recalled. 'Robert was having sex with Aaliyah.'

When asked what she saw, Jovante told the camera: 'Things that an adult should not be doing with a child.

Watch the video here ==> https://www.dredds.info/2019/01/i-watched-r-kelly-rape-teenage-aaliyah.html?m=1

Re: I Watched R Kelly Rape Teenage Aaliyah - Back Up Singer Reveals by RevenGeMission: 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
Did she fight with Rkelly ??

thats when women come up with anything to tarnish men's image

1 Like

Re: I Watched R Kelly Rape Teenage Aaliyah - Back Up Singer Reveals by tolufase: 2:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
Since Aaliyah never said Robert Kelly did rape her before she died, let just keep her mouth shut. Aaliyah was old enough to seek redress before she died if R.Kelly actually raped her.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Video Vixen Vitamin Wendy Is Not Dead / Mom Burna Boy Takes The Show At MVP Grants Night / All You Need To Know About Simi, Adekunle Gold’s Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.