Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,620 members, 7,823,712 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) (5281 Views)

At 40, Can I Still Learn Programming And Be Good At It? / What Are The Differences Between Programming And Coding? / I Want To Learn Programming, Where Do I Start From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
Good afternoon Devs
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
Another opportunity to be world class
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 11:23pm On Mar 06, 2019
A great opportunity for you to learn how to architect real world solutions with code, join us today
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 12:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
Your privilege to become World Class!. Good morning
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
I wonder what you are still waiting for
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by Jumoke95: 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2019
Interested in the class
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 10:54pm On Mar 12, 2019
Jumoke95:
Interested in the class

Hello Jumoke95 for more information on the training, Call or whatsapp 08053120108, that is, zero eight zero five three one two zero one zero eight
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 11:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
Become a kickass Programmer today and automate tomorrows technologies cool
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 7:53am On Mar 17, 2019
What are you still waiting for?
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by Jumoke95: 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2019
brilliantsoftwr:

Hello Jumoke95 for more information on the training, Call or whatsapp 08053120108, that is, zero eight zero five three one two zero one zero eight

Ok
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
{

"Hello Guys,
Contact us today, learn industry best practices in any field you choose, get trained by hardcore kickass software engineers, get baptised in the blessed river of programming and receive the anointing of the grand masters of code, the world is waiting for YOU, we can't wait to see what you will build

}
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 10:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
{

print(lastPost);

}
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
Good evening devs
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2019
Worldclass
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by LaifMedia: 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
Dont miss out this april.

www.procclap.com/training

Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 10:53pm On Apr 04, 2019
I am in NO WAY affiliated with this last post by Laifmedia
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 9:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
Good evening devs
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by thatareaguy: 6:34am On Apr 13, 2019
The image you linked in your first post looks like it was taken from udacity.com. Is your programme related to udacity?
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 12:42am On Apr 14, 2019
Hello @thatreaguy, my program is not related to udacity, the image was just to portray the various niche(s) and stacks I have available , for more information kindly reach me on 08053120108 (WhatsApp, call, messages), thank you and do enjoy the rest of your day
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 11:30pm On Apr 15, 2019
Good evening devs
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 11:00pm On Apr 16, 2019
Learn how to build real world solutions using code, contact us today
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by All4real2: 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2019
brilliantsoftwr:

Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
[quote author=All4real2 post=77619700][/quote]

Thank you @All4real2
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 11:05am On Apr 18, 2019
Good morning devs
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 8:37am On Apr 20, 2019
step into your future today
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 5:06am On Apr 21, 2019
A new day, another opportunity to be WORLD CLASS!
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 8:41am On Apr 22, 2019
Step into your future today
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 12:08am On Apr 23, 2019
A new day, another opportunity to be WORLD CLASS!
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
Imagine your future
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2019
Good evening devs
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
Imagine your future
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 11:47am On Apr 28, 2019
Another opportunity to be world class

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Dreamweaver And Joomla! Which Should I Opt For? / I Want To Learn From Scratch How Yo Build An App Like UBER / Need Help, Howto Export All Email Addresses On Mdaemon Mail Server:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.