Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Saraki Doctored His Radio Interview On N10m Donation – Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Doctored His Radio Interview On N10m Donation – Minister (8177 Views)

Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / Oyo 2019: Alao Akala Locks Out Seyi Makinde From His Radio Station / IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Doctored His Radio Interview On N10m Donation – Minister by mfm04622: 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
RevenGeMission:
so give us the link to live interview

i know saraki is a chronic lying motherfucker i just want to reconfirm
Link was posted in a thread on Nairaland recently. Look for it. It was also posted on twitter
Re: Saraki Doctored His Radio Interview On N10m Donation – Minister by Greenville990: 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
MrLife1234:
Somebody said Nigerian youths are lazy, shutdown our schools for the past two months with no remorse on a way forward, do we need to tell Nigeria undergraduates and educated, not to vote APC?

Quote me anywhere, there are a lot of lazy youths in Nigeria. Plenty Sef, they will even look at you like shit while you go about your hustle.

The question is, are you part of the lazy youths he was referring to?

On top ASUU strike, no be today! I went through 6months strike while in school in 2007. It's not right but it did not start with Buhari
Re: Saraki Doctored His Radio Interview On N10m Donation – Minister by RevenGeMission: 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
thanks
mfm04622:

Link was posted in a thread on Nairaland recently. Look for it. It was also posted on twitter
Re: Saraki Doctored His Radio Interview On N10m Donation – Minister by somehow: 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
I ask again, are you Saraki? He has dared Saraki to deny his claim else he'll release the unedited version.

Wait for your lord and savior Saraki to answer!

Small minded people everywhere!

Mk17:

Mumu question
When he made the allegations , is it on private to saraki or in public? Such video should be meant public so we can verify who is saying the truth. You don't make allegations in public without verifiable facts
Re: Saraki Doctored His Radio Interview On N10m Donation – Minister by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
somehow:
I ask again, are you Saraki? He has dared Saraki to deny his claim else he'll release the unedited version.

Wait for your lord and savior Saraki to answer!

Small minded people everywhere!

did he dare saraki before making the allegations? he should release the video to shame saraki as a lier.
I am done with you. I don't waste my time with political bots . I only have time for reasonable people
Re: Saraki Doctored His Radio Interview On N10m Donation – Minister by Atiku007: 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
Remix broadcast
Re: Saraki Doctored His Radio Interview On N10m Donation – Minister by Kog45(m): 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
Lai should just keep shut cos we knew how his master Tinubu fund thugs like MC Oluomo,Deola sagoe,Kunle poly etc and these guys are committing a lot of atrocities in Lagos state.Politicians and thugs relationship is like husband and wife.
Re: Saraki Doctored His Radio Interview On N10m Donation – Minister by shynrichies(m): 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
in total honesty, I heard Senate President said he Threw #10 million Naira to the offa community and that the total money in the vault was not more than #7 Million Naira.
However the rebroadcast interview was doctored by removing the said sum.

haven't listened to the interview my personal view is that Saraki is not close to the masses, he's going to loose state courtesy his errand boy. Gov Ahmed Abdulfatai.
saraki was a good and great man. but Ahmed messed up his structures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Doctored His Radio Interview On N10m Donation – Minister by somehow: 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
Mk17:

did he dare saraki before making the allegations? he should release the video to shame saraki as a lier.
I am done with you. I don't waste my time with political bots . I only have time for reasonable people
Please don't infect me with confusion.
Re: Saraki Doctored His Radio Interview On N10m Donation – Minister by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
Otoooooogeeeeee Enough is Enough that's what all Kwara state are saying currently

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Set To Arraign Farouk Lawan / Workers To Get Arrears Of Unpaid Salaries Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt ― Oyetola / See Photos Of A Street In Ibadan In 1976 And 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.