Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

New Year's Eve Service With Pastor Chris 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Year's Eve Service With Pastor Chris 2019 (623 Views)

Christmas Eve Service With Pastor Chris Live! / Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations / Watch Christmas Eve Service With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Year's Eve Service With Pastor Chris 2019 by ProPastorChris(m): 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
New Year's Eve Service with Pastor Chris 2019

_Matthew: 5. 14. Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
_John: 9. 5. As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world. -
_1 John: 1. 5. This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. -

-definition of light
-‎(Psalm: 119. 105. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.)
-‎Ephesians: 5. 13. But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light. -
-‎Genesis: 1. 14. And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: -
-‎John: 1. 9. That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

1-‎light is for ellumination it brings clarity,refinmemnt,sound judgment

2-‎it shines,light gives guidance, it gives leadership,it teaches,it enspires
Daniel: 12. 3. And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
John: 8. 12. Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
Matthew: 28. 19. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

3-lights empowers
Colossians: 1. 29. Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.
2 Corinthians: 3. 5. Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;
Genesis: 1. 14. And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
Isaiah: 8. 18. Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.(its talking about us we are for signs and wonders)

2019 THE YEAR OF LIGHTS
_ ‎we are going to Shine in da year of light
_ ‎some for signs and wonders
_ ‎some for empowerment
_ ‎some for leadership

We entering into a new phase of dimension of da glory of God through the ministry of the Church

In this year we are not alone...2019 we are not alone

It will be a year full of signs and wonders

we are not preparing for the coming of Jesus
We will be coming with Him on his second coming...(wow)
We will be hanging up with Jesus in da air coming,descending every eye will see us with Christ descending....
1 Thessalonians: 5. 5. Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

\If you are a child of Light,you are light\
Ephesians: 5. 8. For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

4-Signs and Seasons (we are for signs and seasons)
Luke: 10. 5. And into whatsoever house ye enter, first say, Peace be to this house.
Luke: 10. 6. And if the son of peace be there, your peace shall rest upon it: if not, it shall turn to you again. - 2019 every house I enter I bring Peace in with me...because I am the child of Light.

Luke: 10. 9. And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.

Philippians: 2. 15. That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;
# As long I am in da world I am the light of the world.

You have to trust the Power of Good over Evil
Romans: 12. 21. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
Fear not...
Fear no evil.
Evil doesn't have much power than good.
If they can hate this much,you love this much.
You always win...
Good has more power than evil.

In 2019_Don't be overcomed by evil,overcome evil by good
Words make Words break_Always say the right things.
Re: New Year's Eve Service With Pastor Chris 2019 by ProPastorChris(m): 7:31pm On Jan 02, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Is 'Critical Thinking' Induced By Race ? / Why So Many Militant Atheists On Nairaland? / Letters Of Pontius Pilate Exposing The Jews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.