Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,665 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Man Burns Holy Bible; Claims, It’s A ‘powerless [ Watch Video ] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Burns Holy Bible; Claims, It’s A ‘powerless [ Watch Video ] (588 Views)

Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo / Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Burns Holy Bible; Claims, It’s A ‘powerless [ Watch Video ] by 360kwadoo: 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
Man Burns Holy Bible; Claims, It’s A ‘Powerless

[ Watch Video ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXsUlt0sh7o

Re: Man Burns Holy Bible; Claims, It’s A ‘powerless [ Watch Video ] by searchng4love: 11:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
The logos burneth he...not the Rhema.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Burns Holy Bible; Claims, It’s A ‘powerless [ Watch Video ] by OtemAtum: 11:54am On Nov 14, 2019
searchng4love:
Both the logos and the rhemas are useless, especially in this our period of full enlightenment when Jehovah its god is currently subjected to his spiritual cage.
Re: Man Burns Holy Bible; Claims, It’s A ‘powerless [ Watch Video ] by CodeTemplar: 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
OtemAtum:
Both the logos and the rhemas are useless, especially in this our period of full enlightenment when Jehovah its god is currently subjected to his spiritual cage.
I heard there are muslims whose Jihad roles involves laying their hands on as many bible copy they can and burning it.

Well if you know any such group, kindly link me to them on a business level so I can be supplying them bibles at a good rate.

That's my support to their jihad against Christians.
Re: Man Burns Holy Bible; Claims, It’s A ‘powerless [ Watch Video ] by CodeTemplar: 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
searchng4love:
Thank you. The letter killeth and it is the spirit that maketh alive.

Please if you know any Muslim looking to acquire large volume of bible for sake of burning them, I supply bibles. I can supply truck load or even ship load of it. Thanks.
Re: Man Burns Holy Bible; Claims, It’s A ‘powerless [ Watch Video ] by OtemAtum: 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
CodeTemplar:
I heard there are muslims whose Jihad roles involves laying their hands on as many bible copy they can and burning it.

Well if you know any such group, kindly link me to them on a business level so I can be supplying them bibles at a good rate.

That's my support to their jihad against Christians.

Chai. See business o! shocked
Anyway, I don't know any of them. And what's my business with two religious people burning their own books? Both Allah and Jehovah are currently in a spiritual cage and nothing can be done about the violence of their followers. But all these are pointers to the fact that religion is gradually losing its relevance, according to the will of nature.
Re: Man Burns Holy Bible; Claims, It’s A ‘powerless [ Watch Video ] by CodeTemplar: 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
OtemAtum:

Chai. See business o! shocked
Anyway, I don't know any of them. And what's my business with two religious people burning their own books? Both Allah and Jehovah are currently in a spiritual cage and nothing can be done about the violence of their followers. But all these are pointers to the fact that religion is gradually losing its relevance, according to the will of nature.
POC, muslims burn bible but Christians don't have time for the reverse.
Re: Man Burns Holy Bible; Claims, It’s A ‘powerless [ Watch Video ] by OtemAtum: 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
CodeTemplar:
POC, muslims burn bible but Christians don't have time for the reverse.
Christians don't have that in their religion, that's why they don't do that. Muslims are supposed to be violent like wolves, according to their religious tenets, but christians are supposed to be gullible and sheepish like sheep, according to their religious tenets.
Re: Man Burns Holy Bible; Claims, It’s A ‘powerless [ Watch Video ] by CodeTemplar: 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
OtemAtum:
Christians don't have that in their religion, that's why they don't do that. Muslims are supposed to be violent like wolves, according to their religious tenets, but christians are supposed to be gullible and sheepish like sheep, according to their religious tenets.
The analogy of sheep and shepherd was used for Christians and Christ to indicate a submissive relationship and one of followership under the authority of Jesus. Same bible also uses analogy of Lion for Jesus and as followers/brethren/heirs/part of Jesus, there are situations where we need to act as lion. You don't say because Jesus is the shepherd and believers are sheep, believers should also act as sheep to devils. No. You act as a lion to the devil.
Re: Man Burns Holy Bible; Claims, It’s A ‘powerless [ Watch Video ] by OtemAtum: 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
CodeTemplar:
The analogy of sheep and shepherd was used for Christians and Christ to indicate a submissive relationship and one of followership under the authority of Jesus. Same bible also uses analogy of Lion for Jesus and as followers/brethren/heirs/part of Jesus, there are situations where we need to act as lion. You don't say because Jesus is the shepherd and believers are sheep, believers should also act as sheep to devils. No. You act as a lion to the devil.

Where in the bible did it instruct Christians to act as lions to the devil? And how exactly should christians act to fake pastors everywhere?
Re: Man Burns Holy Bible; Claims, It’s A ‘powerless [ Watch Video ] by CodeTemplar: 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
OtemAtum:

Where in the bible did it instruct Christians to act as lions to the devil? And how exactly should christians act to fake pastors everywhere?
By being wise and not by rebellion to God. Also by testing every spirit. Also by asking God for direction. Also by the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
Re: Man Burns Holy Bible; Claims, It’s A ‘powerless [ Watch Video ] by OtemAtum: 11:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
CodeTemplar:
By being wise and not by rebellion to God. Also by testing every spirit. Also by asking God for direction. Also by the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
Okay, but you haven't told me where in the bible christians were instructed to be a lion to the devil.
Re: Man Burns Holy Bible; Claims, It’s A ‘powerless [ Watch Video ] by CodeTemplar: 12:13am On Nov 16, 2019
OtemAtum:
Okay, but you haven't told me where in the bible christians were instructed to be a lion to the devil.
Where did I claim or imply that Christians were instructed to be lions to the devil was written in the bible? Please I am waiting.
Re: Man Burns Holy Bible; Claims, It’s A ‘powerless [ Watch Video ] by OtemAtum: 2:24am On Nov 17, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Where did I claim or imply that Christians were instructed to be lions to the devil was written in the bible? Please I am waiting.
I thought you guys live by the things written in the bible. Or how else could you know that Christians are supposed to be lions to the devil

(1) (Reply)

The Charade, Myth, And Personal Perspective Of This Movement Called Christianity / Ogboni, Illuminati & All Occults Vs Covid-19 / Strange Church Banner Advertises Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.