Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS (52726 Views)

Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) / Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt / Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS by Gabriel004: 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
Akabuking:
oga easy with those billions a beg. how did you measure their wealth? mind you celebrities the live fake life oooo. Una wan use billions give us BP?
Oga, that one na confirmed list.
Re: Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS by Akabuking: 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
Gabriel004:
Oga, that one na confirmed list.
I guess to your kind. fake source.
Re: Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS by sumgelem(m): 10:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
God bless the good people of ULI, obodo oma chineke.

2 Likes

Re: Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS by Gabriel004: 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
Anambralstson:

Checkout.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/don-jazzy-wizkid-davido-make-forbes-list-richest-africans/
Just look at this one bringing may 2017 news. Don jazzy wey don port go number 3 since january 2018. Keep living in the past.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nigerianfinder.com/richest-musicians-in-nigeria/amp/

Even another one don come out in 2019 already.
https://www.currentschoolnews.com/entertainment/10-richest-musicians-in-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS by Gabriel004: 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
Akabuking:
I guess to your kind. fake source.
Read, update yourself. Una no reach yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS by linusbnn(m): 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
andresia:
Nah.

That is why I respect Jackson Obiejesi who rather helped transformed his village into a town.

Okija has one of the best hospitals in the country courtesy of him.

Not bringing in some charlatans and lavishing money on them

My brother,with this kind concert in your village, you no need hospital at all because the hours spent there will help you reduce stress of thinking about life. Kudos to them.

1 Like

Re: Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS by ufuosman(m): 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
wen d cash is dere... things flow

1 Like

Re: Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS by Gabriel004: 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS by Lokoyen(m): 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
Gabriel004:
Hatred is killing this one. Continue wallowing in your abject poverty while you keep watching them getting more fame n making money.

Seriously i don't have time to argue but i love when sum1 have the time to reply these guys. They most times argue blindly, so its needless to argue with them. Kudos for checkmating them!

2 Likes

Re: Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS by 2Lynx(m): 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
Gabriel004:
Do they have female musician?
Iffa ear
Re: Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS by 2Lynx(m): 11:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
Gabriel004:
Stop giving old news n update yourself

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nigerianfinder.com/richest-musicians-in-nigeria/amp/
See guy I dey read una argument since ... I stay in the east and I can comfortably state that davido , wizkid and even kiss daniel music is "very" much played here than flavour and other igbo artist....
If you don't have their music then you never "sabi"

2 Likes

Re: Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
encryptjay:

I'm neither Igbo nor Yoruba so how is my truth stupid?
Drop the top Igbo singers currently that beats the following names.
WizKid
Davido
Kizz Daniel
Olamide
Tiwa Savage
Adekunle Gold
Simi
Wande Coal
Seyi Shay etc There are more O grin

Just be sincere my friend.

I know you'll go and drop some names that can't blow beyond east side.

Guy no need to argue with them. I stayed in the east for sometime during my academic program. My roomates always sang some songs thinking that I know it but wen I told dem I have not heard d song b4 they will say "ha..this song that was popular then..., this song that was on all tv advert...this song that rain in the whole Nigeria.". I was usually confused but later on I understood that to dem das how they see it. They are mostly over concerned about their own to the extent that they wouldn't know that others exist. Though one thing for sure they dominate the movie industry from A-Z

1 Like

Re: Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS by Idealscholar: 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
This is a crafted guide for experts and newbies who want to learn the art of making money via blogging from 2019.

It is prepared with many experts' insight into the blogging industry with over 5 years experience.

According to testimonies from users, our the SDK blogging techniques (as though in the manual) is an antidote to job hunting this year.

In 2019, there will be no need loitering around claims and posts sharing affiliate marketing ideas as the only means of reaching goals with blogs.

Feature of the Guide include:

1. Top secrets of most successful Bloggers, and how you too can Make Money

2. The use of SKD Blogging (the new Hack)

3. and my 5 Years Blogging Experiences (the rising and the falling)

Of course, you don't need to keep Searching for Jobs in 2019 when you can read and Write.

The manual, like mentioned, leads you across all the processes of creating a lucrative Blog from the scratch (in case you have not known anything about blogging)

How do I get Blog to Bank?
-----------------------------------

With just N3,000 (three thousand Nigerian Naira), you will get a whole pack of the Lucrative Blogging guide as an eBook.

You can Purchase the book when you click here

You can also follow the Official Page for Download. See the Link below:

http://jobreaders.org/blog-to-bank-to-make-money-blogging/

Go Grab your Copy to start Learning how to make Money from the Comfort of your Homes

Re: Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS by snrguy5(m): 12:50am On Jan 03, 2019
Is that ifeanyi una stadium nnewi

1 Like

Re: Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS by Decryptor(m): 2:33am On Jan 03, 2019
KingKingKing:
. LMAO,FELA BIG PASS EVERY OF YOUR KINS MEN! USELESS PSQUARE WEY NO FIT UNITE! NONE OF YOUR PPL REACH WIZKID OR DAVIDO!FOR NOLLYWOOD NONE OF YOUR PPL REACH FUNKE AKINDELE AND REAL OMOSEXY!

But Fela died of AIDS after emaciating like a kwashiokwored goat grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS by StoneLucifer: 4:20am On Jan 03, 2019
Yorubas and Igbos save your energy from all these insults, arguments &bashing and attack the Hausa/Fulanis who have wrecked this country and done more damage to your lives...Hausa man just dey one corner dey laugh una.. Please u guys should mature. Haba!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS by encryptjay(m): 5:00am On Jan 03, 2019
K00da:

Guy no need to argue with them. I stayed in the east for sometime during my academic program. My roomates always sang some songs thinking that I know it but wen I told dem I have not heard d song b4 they will say "ha..this song that was popular then..., this song that was on all tv advert...this song that rain in the whole Nigeria.". I was usually confused but later on I understood that to dem das how they see it. They are mostly over concerned about their own to the extent that they wouldn't know that others exist. Though one thing for sure [b]they dominate the movie industry from A-Z[b]
That's what I was trying to tell them but due to sentiments, they'll never tell themselves the truth.

1 Like

Re: Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS by Obidiugwu: 5:20am On Jan 03, 2019
Amazing,,, Dm for your musical videos and management,,,henobproductions.com
Re: Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS by goaldynboy: 5:33am On Jan 03, 2019
Temptee101:

Nonsense analysis, so flavour, patoranking, selebobo, bracket etc, are from the moon. Guy mind how open your mouth on public forums

TEKNO, DON JAZZY, JIDENNA, TINIE TEMPAH, ETC!

1 Like

Re: Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS by Anambralstson: 5:48am On Jan 03, 2019
Gabriel004:

Fake website, 2018 rating below

Otondo what I provided are real and credible sites grin

1 Like

Re: Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS by Anambralstson: 6:12am On Jan 03, 2019
Gabriel004:

Forbes website

THE 40 MOST POWERFUL CELEBRITIES IN AFRICA
1 of 40

Chinua Achebe is number one in Africa grin Soyinka is number six, Genevieve is number 19 in Africa, no Yoruba movie artist made the list for Igbo musicians Psquare, 35 and Don 36, no Wizkid, Devido or Omotala on the list grin

Re: Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS by Cately(f): 6:19am On Jan 03, 2019
Big big celeb no come sef
Re: Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS by IkpuMmadu: 6:41am On Jan 03, 2019
Gabriel004:
Shut your mouth, how old are you too, how much you and those mumu decieving themselves have too.

Keep counting other people money ! Don't go and hutsle for others to count yours

Grow up
Re: Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS by kazman7(m): 7:25am On Jan 03, 2019
Anambralstson:

Who be Funke Akindele where Genevieve, Rita Dominic, Stephanie Okereke, Uche Jombo, Oge Okoye, INI Edo, Mercy Johnson, Patience dey, serious you guys are sick,

Funke is not on top ten of Nollywood

Don jazzy is urhobo from delta state,INI Edo is from akwa ibom and mercy Johnson is from kogi state

1 Like

Re: Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS by Anambralstson: 7:34am On Jan 03, 2019
kazman7:

Don jazzy is urhobo from delta state,INI Edo is from akwa ibom and mercy Johnson is from kogi state
No be only Urhobo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn7uxyNWxQA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS by Anambralstson: 7:42am On Jan 03, 2019
kazman7:

Of course I know Ini Edo is not an Igbo, I was referring to your brother that mention Funke, where Genevieve, Stephanie, Ini Edo others, Funke is not on top ten list of super actresses in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS by winterfell007(m): 7:53am On Jan 03, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
Oga forget yarns, Igbos controls entertainment industry both music and movies. There's no Yoruba singer that's as rich as Psquare. Lagos is the commercial capital of Nigeria, so it is the melting point of any business in Nigeria. So entertainment industry there has absolutely nothing to do with Yorubas. Every tribe is there digging it.

As for Movie industry, it is 98% igbo dominated.

Guy why do you like bragging nonsense. Even if igbos control the entertainment industry (which I doubt), why must everything be from the aspect of tribalism and touting the yoruba people? Learn to reason above tribal sentiments. It's people like you that are causing problems for us pretending to be defending our cause but rather you are making matters worse. Stop this tribal bullshit this 2019. Biko kwa!!

Re: Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS by Akabuking: 9:46am On Jan 03, 2019
Gabriel004:
Read, update yourself. Una no reach yorubas.
I am not a tribal bigot. All am trying to tell you is that those guys are not worth those billions.

1 Like

Re: Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
Hahaha this thread funny die bragging rightss shìt...
Re: Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS by bugsinbad: 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
Don jazzy ,frank Edwards, ikechukwu,timaya,Duncan mighty,illbliss ,tekno,pastoranking ,burna boy,Dr Albany ,Mr raw ,naeto c the only mc with MSC and PhD,faze rugged man,Charley boy ,run town,p square,funke no reach Genevieve. No come dey tell me say Duncan na from phc when,they and him too dey speak IBO..
Re: Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS by ScotMisile: 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
ANSMEDIA:
YAW also from Anambra state was at the event
Yaw is from Abia state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Maureen Cyril Speaks On Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria / Pretty Mike Dressed As "Angel Michael" To Attend Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Stylishly Rocked The Trending Tracksuit Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.