Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt (47993 Views)

Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS / Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti / Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Ade1234tayo: 10:29am On Jul 09, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf9roJt4dN0

Young Nigerian singer Zinoleesky made quite an entrance with his arrival in Port Harcourt, Rivers state, thrilling the locals with a dance fiesta.

The singer was surrounded by his security detail and fans as he performed on the street, with several fans recording him as he put on a show.

One fan dropped a comment, noting that Zino was holding and smoking "pot" in front of a policeman during his arrival.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by josh123(m): 10:45am On Jul 09, 2022
For this life just get money...

179 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by watersideboys: 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
Ugly boy wey still ugly

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by McOluOmo: 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
What's so special about him?
Ordinary human being just like u & i.

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by BrickDevo: 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
I see no changes, wake up in the morning and I ask myself: "Is life worth living? Should I blast myself?"
I'm tired of being poor and, even worse, I'm black

110 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Chatflick(m): 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
Hmmm he's even holding smoke. Nonsense

7 Likes

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Sulele04(m): 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
Where is the king welcome angry angry.

Failed Blogger. undecided undecided

20 Likes

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Mina79(f): 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
Who is he?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by kenechukwuj(m): 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
Money good oo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by ATEAMS: 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
Soo cool
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
Happening life Liveeee at 35 Woke Street off abacha road GRA Phase 3, Port Harcourt.

Port Harcourt, na here we dey.
Na dere e dey happen.
Na here we dey run tizzzsss,
BARBECUE tinzzzss

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by DonSion(m): 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
I think say na Ukrainian President

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Kikionyemari: 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
Ewoo
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by MrRabbi(m): 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
shocked[center][/center] grin
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Itulah(m): 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
Vote Peter Obi✅
Not the other candidate looking like Ancestral ojuju. ❌

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by NwaNimo1(m): 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by OctoberEleven: 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
Sharp

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2022
DonSion:
I think say na Ukrainian President
Zelenskyy.
Maybe he is his role model!

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by NLPoliceWoman: 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2022
Itulah:
Vote Peter Obi
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 1.

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.

4 Likes

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by MITCHELL96: 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
Mina79:
Who is he?

Google is your friend undecided

Abi Google no dey your phone ? grin
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Eriggs: 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
Itulah:
Vote Peter Obi
wetin concern obituary for zinolessky thread now.
And moderators dey dis forum so o and see how people are breaking rules of the forum anyhow. Okay o

5 Likes

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by BeardGangJnr1(m): 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2022
My boy that year for sec school

4 Likes

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Franchise21(m): 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2022
OK
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Danpotter(m): 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2022
This is the height of it all. He has security personnels attached to him. I swear the number of police personnels safe guarding common Nigerians are fewer than 50 thousand

3 Likes

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by CalabarPikin: 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2022
I no sabi this one oh..

Who you

Who born you

Where do you come from

2 Likes

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by iCauseTrouble: 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2022
angry
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Cypress042(m): 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
post=114573477:
Happening life at 35 Woke Street off abacha road GRA Phase 3, Port Harcourt.

Port Harcourt, na here we dey.
Na dere e dey happen.
Na here we dey run tizzzsss,
BARBECUE tinzzzss
shocked Wish i'd be chanced though wink
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by fasho01(m): 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
I like the dude.. Wishing him greater success

10 Likes

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by DSC7: 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
He sabi sing sha.....

Bigger him i pray...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by ecolime(m): 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
I thought I read Zelensky

I for fear.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Steps Out In Distressed Jeans Where Is He Off To??? / Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos / Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.