Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Man Flogs And Chases Lady Out Of His Apartment – His Reason Will Shock You(video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Flogs And Chases Lady Out Of His Apartment – His Reason Will Shock You(video (579 Views)

A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter / Gene Deitch Dies At The Age Of 95 In His Apartment / Davido Featured By Phyno In 'Ride For You' Video. Trends On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Flogs And Chases Lady Out Of His Apartment – His Reason Will Shock You(video by Apexgist(f): 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
Man flogs and chases lady out of his apartment – His reason will shock you(Video)
According to reports by the guy’s friends, the lady left him when he had no money and he invited her to come over to his house now that things are going well for him – not knowing he planned to disgrace her.

The incident which was filmed on camera. Saw the young man flogging the lady out of his house as his friends seriously mocked her.

The footage which has gone viral online has drawn different reactions from internet users.

WATCH VIDEO HERE= https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-gists/man-flogs-chases-lady/

Re: Man Flogs And Chases Lady Out Of His Apartment – His Reason Will Shock You(video by clive2u(m): 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
what if disaster strikes and becomes poor again and the lady gets richer than him. people can be so myopic
Re: Man Flogs And Chases Lady Out Of His Apartment – His Reason Will Shock You(video by victorian(f): 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
Not only ladies are like that.. Men too are like that.

When there is no money, everybody leaves as if one is a leper.

Only very few sticks with one.

Beating her is just a waste of time. For me I simply ignore their chats, especially from guys who weren't there when I had nothing.

Ladies have always been there for me. Through thick and thin.
God bless my female friends immensely. It shall be well with everyone of them amen
Re: Man Flogs And Chases Lady Out Of His Apartment – His Reason Will Shock You(video by clive2u(m): 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
victorian:
Not only ladies are like that.. Men too are like that.

When there is no money, everybody leaves as if one is a leper.

Only very few sticks with one.

Beating her is just a waste of time. For me I simply ignore their chats, especially from guys who weren't there when I had nothing.
too much wisdom
Re: Man Flogs And Chases Lady Out Of His Apartment – His Reason Will Shock You(video by victorian(f): 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
clive2u:
too much wisdom

Smiles thanks

Have been through hell and back financially

So I know what am saying .

Only ladies stood by me. All my male friends japa!

Chai! God cheesy

This life ehn?
Re: Man Flogs And Chases Lady Out Of His Apartment – His Reason Will Shock You(video by clive2u(m): 4:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
victorian:

Smiles thanks

Have been through hell and back financially

So I know what am saying .

Only ladies stood by me. All my male friends japa!

Chai! God cheesy

This life ehn?
likewise, most ladies ran dey one corner dey monitor. i never hammer yet but am making progress and my guys still dey
Re: Man Flogs And Chases Lady Out Of His Apartment – His Reason Will Shock You(video by victorian(f): 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
clive2u:
likewise, most ladies ran dey one corner dey monitor. i never hammer yet but am making progress and my guys still dey

So that's it. You will get to the promise land, simply work and plan steadily, by Gods grace it will happen.

Your own, your guys stood by you

For me? My female God sent friends stood by me. I thought about all of my female friends on my B-Day as I was about to call it a night after the celebration and I was just crying with tears of gratitude and joy late at night. My bestie, a female was with me that night, she hugged me , saying eeyah it's alright and she was also feeling emotional too.. Then we laughed at ourselves, Smiles.
They really stood by me and supported me. I swear.
smiley

It's well jare

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

People Come For A Lady After Saying "Only JESUS Can Save U, Allah Can't Save U". / Genevieve, Lionheart, Igbo Language And Why It Was Chosen / Fans Search For Tiwa Savage After Absconding From Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.