Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,466 members, 7,958,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:02 PM

Fans Search For Tiwa Savage After Absconding From Social Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Search For Tiwa Savage After Absconding From Social Media (614 Views)

I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Spyro Opens Up / Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) / Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Search For Tiwa Savage After Absconding From Social Media by DGynx: 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
It appears Nigerian singer, songwriter, performer, Tiwatope Savage-Balogun has dumped social media and her fans are worried.

A close look at her Instagram page confirms that the mother of one is yet to wish her numerous fans a happy new year or drop any post since December 27, 2018.

Many of her fans have taken to the comment section of her last post to query her as they worry over her state of mind. With the first month of the year coming to an end, and still no post from the lova lova crooner, questions begging to be answered has arise

It may be recalled that prior to this time, singer Kimora has blasted Tiwa Savage with claims that she is forcing herself on Wizkid.

“My fellow Nigerians, this message is for Tiwa Savage and Wizkid, can someone really tell me what is going on between them? This posting, posting, tagging, tagging. I’m not going to keep quiet, and I don’t care what anybody would say about this. I’m saying this particularly to Tiwa Savage, I think she’s the one pushing everything.”

https://www./2019/01/tiwa-savage-absconding.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

Re: Fans Search For Tiwa Savage After Absconding From Social Media by delectablegyal(f): 2:17pm On Jan 21, 2019
she is away from the scene buh she got numerous groupies.

1 Like

Re: Fans Search For Tiwa Savage After Absconding From Social Media by Tamarapetty(f): 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
She's on a break with wizkid till march.
Re: Fans Search For Tiwa Savage After Absconding From Social Media by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
She dey my side. She say make I tell una say she dey alright and Jam's spending quality time with his dad.

tongue
These people are monitoring spirits.

(1) (Reply)

10 Hot Female Nigerian Celebs Every Man Wants To Get Married To / “I Didn’t Cause The Increase In Pants Stealing” – Victor Ad... / Why Is This Colour Of Clothes In Vogue??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.