Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,309 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

ASUU Denies Any Form Of Negotiation And N15.89bn Payment Rumour, - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Denies Any Form Of Negotiation And N15.89bn Payment Rumour, (15159 Views)

ASUU Denies Suspending Strike / ASUU Denies Reaching Agreement With FG / ASUU Strike: Lecturers Speak On Receiving N15.89bn From FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Denies Any Form Of Negotiation And N15.89bn Payment Rumour, by nwakibie3(m): 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
Dionysus22:
This Nigeria is very funny o! So how did the N15.89bilion came about. Like someone somewhere just sat down and doctored it out. I don't think I deserve to be here

It was that midget cum he goat Ngige that said it
Re: ASUU Denies Any Form Of Negotiation And N15.89bn Payment Rumour, by xclusive43(m): 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
Since when did ASUU have an official Twitter account?

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Denies Any Form Of Negotiation And N15.89bn Payment Rumour, by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
Make dem calloff d strike mbok oo..i wat to go bak to skull
Re: ASUU Denies Any Form Of Negotiation And N15.89bn Payment Rumour, by Raylight2(m): 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
Jason555:
The Academic Staff Union of Universities have come out to debunk the rumour going around in social media stating that the FG have come up with a negotiation with the union. The union went ahead to state that no negotiation plan or what so ever is to their notice there by stating that the rumored 15.89bn payment circulating around is a rumour..

This was made known via the union original Twitter account some minutes back..

News reports: The
@ASUUNGR
Chairman in the Southwest Zone Dr. Deji Omole denies knowledge of any updates on the union’s negotiation with the Federal Government. This is a response to news being circulated about the release of N15.89billion to universities by
@AsoRock

Source : https://www.collegegist.com.ng/p/653/ASUU-strike-ASUU-denies-any-form-of-negotiation-and-n15-89bn

you failed to understand the content of the message before opening a thread.
Re: ASUU Denies Any Form Of Negotiation And N15.89bn Payment Rumour, by Jman06(m): 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
I heard the money would be released before the close of work today. Let's just hope it's true.
Re: ASUU Denies Any Form Of Negotiation And N15.89bn Payment Rumour, by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
Jonathan:
ASUU can lie ehn!
ASUU didn't lie

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Denies Any Form Of Negotiation And N15.89bn Payment Rumour, by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
xclusive43:
Since when did ASUU have an official Twitter account?
Why wouldn't they? How would they communicate to their members aside circular

1 Like

Re: ASUU Denies Any Form Of Negotiation And N15.89bn Payment Rumour, by Ayobami7(m): 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
好朋友阮
Re: ASUU Denies Any Form Of Negotiation And N15.89bn Payment Rumour, by MrMoney55: 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
my sister if you ask me na who i go ask
subtlemee:
Tises...how did I become a Nigerian?
Re: ASUU Denies Any Form Of Negotiation And N15.89bn Payment Rumour, by Daslenan: 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
This strike sef, pesin don broke abeg.
Re: ASUU Denies Any Form Of Negotiation And N15.89bn Payment Rumour, by jae101(f): 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
Bubu has killed us.
This regime too get lie for mouth. Am just wondering,do they have like a round table where they all come up with lies and then choose the dumbest ones to tell us? We need serious salvation.
Re: ASUU Denies Any Form Of Negotiation And N15.89bn Payment Rumour, by Temzy1014(m): 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
embarassed embarassed
Re: ASUU Denies Any Form Of Negotiation And N15.89bn Payment Rumour, by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
post=74389447:
You guys should come to an agreement ASAP and let our children return to school PLEASE.
Jasuu dosent have any offical twitter handle.
Re: ASUU Denies Any Form Of Negotiation And N15.89bn Payment Rumour, by olasupoolabode(m): 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
I hope they realises that they are jeopardizing the lives of our children.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: ASUU Denies Any Form Of Negotiation And N15.89bn Payment Rumour, by Pat4321: 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
Apc government of rumours and lies, Buhari has destroyed the little democracy Nigeria has

1 Like

Re: ASUU Denies Any Form Of Negotiation And N15.89bn Payment Rumour, by Pat4321: 10:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
Thank you PMB.

4+4

Nigerians hate progressive lives.

Continue tightening the noose. grin grin grin

I wish all airports and national borders will be closed for the next 3 months.

No escape. Everyone must enjoy the CHANGE.

/
The spirit of polpot, who will change who? Change to what? It's Buhari who is now most corrupt president in Nigeria history? Buhari corruption is legendary and recognize world wide.
it is vote buying?
Disobedience to court orders?
Caging press by paying off media outfit ? To discontinue corruption reports against the government?
It is forex fraud?
It's nnpc 25billion dollars contract scam?
It's looting of NLNG funds?
It's rumours of false recovery?
It's really looting abacha loots, through trade money.?
It is contract scams?
What about Boko Haram defects?
Arm scams?
Amnesty international Vs Nigeria army and FG?
Etc
Your foolishness is insanity.
Re: ASUU Denies Any Form Of Negotiation And N15.89bn Payment Rumour, by Elzak(m): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2019
As for u guys who are still able to comment it means u are not angry enough. I'm too angry that I cannot even comment sef
Re: ASUU Denies Any Form Of Negotiation And N15.89bn Payment Rumour, by OLUWABIG(m): 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
post=74389447:
You guys should come to an agreement ASAP and let our children return to school PLEASE.

Why are u crying here can't you beg your brainless Bubu to help them out ??

Re: ASUU Denies Any Form Of Negotiation And N15.89bn Payment Rumour, by DONADAMS(m): 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
I swear..I hate this ngige...the guy lies with reckless abandon..that was how he said he sure the strike will be called off b4 Xmas...still nothing happened..now he lied they injected funds into ASUU... ASUU debunked it...and the idiot is not even ashamed of himself..he should be sacked and osibanjo should head the negotiation team.. if I can remember well, wasn't Jonathan part of the negotiation team then?
Re: ASUU Denies Any Form Of Negotiation And N15.89bn Payment Rumour, by Magjoel(m): 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
ASUU & FG shd be fast with their negotiation, they shd just end this strike.
Re: ASUU Denies Any Form Of Negotiation And N15.89bn Payment Rumour, by Idealscholar: 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
This is a crafted guide for experts and newbies who want to learn the art of making money via blogging from 2019.

It is prepared with many experts' insight into the blogging industry with over 5 years experience.

According to testimonies from users, our the SDK blogging techniques (as though in the manual) is an antidote to job hunting this year.

In 2019, there will be no need loitering around claims and posts sharing affiliate marketing ideas as the only means of reaching goals with blogs.

Feature of the Guide include:

1. Top secrets of most successful Bloggers, and how you too can Make Money

2. The use of SKD Blogging (the new Hack)

3. and my 5 Years Blogging Experiences (the rising and the falling)

Of course, you don't need to keep Searching for Jobs in 2019 when you can read and Write.

The manual, like mentioned, leads you across all the processes of creating a lucrative Blog from the scratch (in case you have not known anything about blogging)

How do I get Blog to Bank?
-----------------------------------

With just N3,000 (three thousand Nigerian Naira), you will get a whole pack of the Lucrative Blogging guide as an eBook.

You can Purchase the book when you click here

You can also follow the Official Page for Download. See the Link below:

http://jobreaders.org/blog-to-bank-to-make-money-blogging/

Go Grab your Copy to start Learning how to make Money from the Comfort of your Homes

Re: ASUU Denies Any Form Of Negotiation And N15.89bn Payment Rumour, by xclusive43(m): 10:44am On Jan 05, 2019
asuustrike1:

Why wouldn't they? How would they communicate to their members aside circular
How have they been coping before?
BTW the account is not verified

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hajj Commission Offers 2019 UTME Top Scorers Free Pilgrimage / 49 Bag First Class At Abu's 39th Convocation / How To Apply For Technical Study Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.