Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,378 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

I Sexually Assaulted Our Maid, Philippine President Confesses - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Sexually Assaulted Our Maid, Philippine President Confesses (315 Views)

Philippine: Volcano Spews Ash, Steam And Lava. 8,000 People Evacuated / Dirty December In Philippine As Typhoon Phanfone Kills 28 People / 'We Wont Kill You, We Will Shoot Your Vagina'- Philippine President To Feminists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Sexually Assaulted Our Maid, Philippine President Confesses by skyhighweb(m): 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
Philippine president confesses Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has confessed to sexually abusing a maid while he was a teenager, according to a report.

In a speech on December 29, Duterte said that he had confessed to a priest going into a maid’s room while she slept and placing his fingers on her genitals, TIME magazine reports, quoting the BBC. The remarks were not unusual for Duterte, who has frequently come under fire for making statements that demean or encourage violence against women.

Last June and July, women’s rights activists gathered in Manila to protest Duterte’s treatment of women, including his remarks that communist rebels should be “shot in the vagina.”

The new remarks stand out, however, because Duterte admitted to sexually assaulting a woman himself. Duterte said that when he was a teenager, he walked into the maid’s room while she was asleep.

“I lifted the blanket… I tried to touch what was inside the panty,” he said, according to the BBC. “I was touching. She woke up so I left the room.”

He later came back into the maid’s room and fondled her genitals again, the BBC said. Duterte said that after hearing the confession, the priest said...

more on the news

http://www.soundlala.com/news.php?id=307

(1) (Reply)

Sri Lanka Easter Bombings: 156 Killed In Churches And Hotels / Video: Donald Trump Calls Jussie Smollet ”3rd Rate Actor” During Rally / Guterres Said Mali UN Sec Gen, Condemns Attack On Peacekeepers As Nigerian Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.