Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie (9931 Views)

First Fruits Offering, Should Christians Give? / G.O Son, Leke Adeboye Preached About First Fruits And The Time It Should Be Paid / How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 03, 2019
babeosisi:
Here's my challenge to you:
Don't pay 1st fruits. Invest it.
By the end of 2019, those who paid their 1st fruit to a religious leader will come beg you for money.
To sow, according to sound Bible interpretation, means to invest in the land where you are.
(For None Africans, your first fruit is the religious tradition of paying your entire January salary to a religious leader).

Some of you may want to start your own online shop with your first fruit.
Some of you may want to pay for an online course with your first fruit.
Some of you may want to pay an architect with their first fruit to design their dream investment property.
Some of you may want to use your first fruit to start a corner shop on your street.
Some of you may buy a sewing machine with their 1st fruit and start converting fashion designs to wearable apparels.

Some of you may want to buy shares/stocks with their 1st fruits and see its value on 31st December 2019.

Last year, over 30 people approached me to thank me for helping them convert the money they would have wasted in religion into a thriving business.
Someone saved her tithes from January to December 2018 and bought a car for Uber last week which will be driven by an employed driver. She told me that she got the idea from what she read on my wall where I challenged my followers to invest their tithes.

Am I saying that you should stop giving? No. But I am putting your future first. The reason why Africans are poor is because we are not Future-centric. We don't plan for tomorrow.

This is 2019 - and I am selflessly teaching you how to end 2019 well. I could have also asked you to pay first fruits to me as an 'ORDAINED' preacher but deep down in my heart, I know that's Wickedness... So I am challenging you to rather Plant that seed in your future and thank me later.
Think about the future of your children before you waste your resources on religion... If you are single, this is the best time to build a future for your unborn children lest they suffer worse things than you in life.
Invest, don't waste... Sow into your future before you sow into religion. If you sow into religion without sowing into your future, you will end up as a religious prayer point....
Be wise.... And you will be great.
#CharlesAwuzie
Maranatha.

It's not an exaggeration to say this is the best write up I've ever come across on nairaland.
Just pure common sense laid out in simple language anyone can grasp.

2 Likes

Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by DavidEsq(m): 10:14am On Jan 03, 2019
promotervickky:
I would say this is a very stupid write up, Nevertheless I won't force you to believe what u don't want to believe, you talked about a woman who didn't submit her first fruit then bought a car in uber, what if she has submitted that first fruit and bought 2 to 3 cars in uber ? I am a Graphics designer, I started this year, my first fruit from it was all submitted to God, and you know what happened? There has been harvest, just few days ago I cashed out some good cash from graphics, there are other things coming because I submitted my first fruit.
Giving and being blessed fr giving is a law of nature. Its blessings are not tied to "men of God". If u had given that "first fruit" to boko haram, u wld still get plenty in return. Ask Osama Bin Laden who never lacked ish, despite giving to promote terrorism. That's why ecclesiastics 11:1 says: "cast ur bread upon the waters and it shall return to u after many days".
Giving is not the problem, but being made to believe that it has to be given to a pastor is d problem. Would u give it to ur family members? No! U hav been made to believe that if it's not given to "pastor", no progress would come of it. Why is dat so? Ur motive of serving God is being exploited. U believe God is ur MMM. Therefore u put in, expecting returns. Whereas, Luke 14:13,14 warns us not give with an aim to receiving. But u know wat? Never mind.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by hahn(m): 10:16am On Jan 03, 2019
Sellfish:
Use your first fruit to buy my laptop smiley

Please buy my Hp envy M6 with 2gig dedicated graphics for 80k..i need money urgently please....please click link for details

https://www.nairaland.com/4926051/hp-envy-m6-quick-sale

Advertise your laptop via the link in my siggy for free
Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by moses500: 10:19am On Jan 03, 2019
Get the best Laptops, Printers, Desktops and All in one computer at a very good price @Compovine Technologies Limited. For more information visit https://www.compovine.com/ or call 08167777758

Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by Sunymoore(m): 10:23am On Jan 03, 2019
SQLmastar:
Give freely and ye shall receive abundantly.
PAY YOUR TITHES AND FIRST FRUITS!
THE LIFE YOU LIVE AND AIR YOU BREATHE DO NOT BELONG TO YOU.
It belongs to you ko?
Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by Chukwudi4naija(m): 10:26am On Jan 03, 2019
promotervickky:
I would say this is a very stupid write up, Nevertheless I won't force you to believe what u don't want to believe, you talked about a woman who didn't submit her first fruit then bought a car in uber, what if she has submitted that first fruit and bought 2 to 3 cars in uber ? I am a Graphics designer, I started this year, my first fruit from it was all submitted to God, and you know what happened? There has been harvest, just few days ago I cashed out some good cash from graphics, there are other things coming because I submitted my first fruit.
So, how do you know the 'cash out' was a function of first fruit you sumitted. Don't you think you put in more effort, applied more inovative designing tactics and so on. We really have to dig deep in our reasoning and stop attributing our individual success to any metaphysical factor, cos many people followed that path and are doomed today.

2 Likes

Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by engrelvis(m): 10:30am On Jan 03, 2019
promotervickky:
what made u feel it was yr first fruit dat brought dis positive result?v u ever taught u would still v achieve d same result without dropping yr first fruit? bad government is what is making pastor ministries to b booming here in Africa.am a Christian but d way our men of God is taking advantage of gullibility of Nigerians is alarming.u can't try all these rubbish abroad or where dey nt d one dat brought christainity.lf a good government comes in n improve standard of living all these gullibility will stop

3 Likes

Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by domino4211(m): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2019
promotervickky:
I would say this is a very stupid write up, Nevertheless I won't force you to believe what u don't want to believe, you talked about a woman who didn't submit her first fruit then bought a car in uber, what if she has submitted that first fruit and bought 2 to 3 cars in uber ? I am a Graphics designer, I started this year, my first fruit from it was all submitted to God, and you know what happened? There has been harvest, just few days ago I cashed out some good cash from graphics, there are other things coming because I submitted my first fruit. . .
So these kinda gullible foooools still exist in this nigeria? undecided[quote author=promotervickky post=74404705]I would say this is a very stupid write up, Nevertheless I won't force you to believe what u don't want to believe, you talked about a woman who didn't submit her first fruit then bought a car in uber, what if she has submitted that first fruit and bought 2 to 3 cars in uber ? I am a Graphics designer, I started this year, my first fruit from it was all submitted to God, and you know what happened? There has been harvest, just few days ago I cashed out some good cash from graphics, there are other things coming because I submitted my first fruit.
[quote author=promotervickky post=74404705].

So these kinda weak brained foooools still exist in this nigeria? undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by sonofElElyon: 10:54am On Jan 03, 2019
Matt 23:23 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faith. These you ought to have done, without leaving the others undone.

Luke 11:42 But woe to you Pharisees! For you tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs, and pass by justice and the love of God. These you ought to have done, without leaving the others undone.

Jesus never condemned tithing but only said that justice, mercy, faith and love of God were more important. He even expressly said that tithing should not be left undone (see emphasised portions above).
Tithes are meant for the spreading of the gospel (private jets included where necessary!), to maintain the house of God, to take care of widows, the poor and the needy and of course for the comfortable upkeep of the servants of God.

Proverbs 3:9 says Honor the Lord with thy substance, and with the FIRSTFRUITS of all thine increase: Verse 10 says So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.

Leviticus 23:10 says “When you come into the land which I give you and reap its harvest, then you shall bring a sheaf of the first fruits of your harvest to the priest,” Leviticus 23:10. It is to be set apart as holy unto God!
With regard to firstfruits, it is commanded in the old testament and though not specifically commanded in the new testament, reference is made to it:
Rom.11:16 says for if the FIRSTFRUITS be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches. Several other new testament verses also use the metaphor of firstfruits. As you can see from the emphasised portion, it is meant to be brought to the house of God and given to the priest. Of course, you should have some savings from previous earnings that will sustain you until you you are able to make subsequent earnings after giving your firstfruits.
Although i do not observe it, i do not condemn those who do. It would interest you to know that people in the new testament actually gave more than those of the old testament because of their zeal for the work of God. The book of acts records that early christians actually sold their possessions and gave the proceeds to the church. Of course, if you choose not to pay firstfruit or even tithes, no one can force you. It is however the right of those who observe them to do with their money as they please as it is your right to do with yours as you please. I can only counsel that for those who wish to observe either or both of the two forms of giving, they should make sure it is done in true churches of Christ where there is fear of God and where the monies would be used to the glory of God.
Also note that if you chose to give your Firstfruits, this should not stop you from proper financial investment. It just requires extra planning. GOD BLESS YOU IN JESUS' NAME!

1 Like

Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 03, 2019
[quote author=domino4211 post=74406280][/quote]
Unfortunately they made up a significant chunk of over 190million Nigerians
Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by moorejewelryy(m): 11:03am On Jan 03, 2019
Wrist watches, EARRINGS, chains, PROPOSAL rings, WEDDING rings, all jewelry fully in stock!

order now

via whatsapp 08067381326 or visit our website on www.moorejewelrymall.com.ng

wow

Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by Origin(f): 11:06am On Jan 03, 2019
Of course give your first fruit.

Just dont forget the difference between the tree, the first fruit and all the other fruits from that tree.

To most people their salary is their networth or their tree.

Abel gave the first offspring of his flock. Not his flock and definitely not all the offsprings of his flock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 03, 2019
sonofElElyon:
Matt 23:23 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faith. These you ought to have done, without leaving the others undone.

Luke 11:42 But woe to you Pharisees! For you tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs, and pass by justice and the love of God. These you ought to have done, without leaving the others undone.

Jesus never condemned tithing but only said that justice, mercy, faith and love of God were more important. He even expressly said that tithing should not be left undone (see emphasised portions above).
Tithes are meant for the spreading of the gospel (private jets included where necessary!), to maintain the house of God, to take care of widows, the poor and the needy and of course for the comfortable upkeep of the servants of God.

Proverbs 3:9 says Honor the Lord with thy substance, and with the FIRSTFRUITS of all thine increase: Verse 10 says So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.

Leviticus 23:10 says “When you come into the land which I give you and reap its harvest, then you shall bring a sheaf of the first fruits of your harvest to the priest,” Leviticus 23:10. It is to be set apart as holy unto God!
With regard to firstfruits, it is commanded in the old testament and though not specifically commanded in the new testament, reference is made to it:
Rom.11:16 says for if the FIRSTFRUITS be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches. Several other new testament verses also use the metaphor of firstfruits. As you can see from the emphasised portion, it is meant to be brought to the house of God and give to the priest. Of course, you should have some savings from previous earnings that will sustain you until you you are able to make subsequent earnings after giving your firstfruits.
Although i do not observe it, i do not condemn those who do. It would interest you to know that people in the new testament actually gave more than those of the old testament because of their zeal for the work of God. The book of acts records that early christians actually sold their possessions and gave the proceeds to the church. Of course, if you choose not to pay firstfruit or even tithes, no one can force you. It is however the right of those who observe them to do with their money as they please as it is your right to do with yours as you please. I can only counsel that for those who wish to observe the two form of giving, they should make sura it is done in true churches of Christ where there is fear of God and where the monies would be used to the glory of God.
Also note that of you chose to give your Firstfruits, this should not stop you from proper financial investment. It just requires extra planning. GOD BLESS YOU IN JESUS' NAME!

Extra planning indeed, rather divide the money into two or give the whole of it to orphans & less privilege NOT A ROLLS ROYACE OR PRIVATE JET PASTOR.

God does not need any Kobo from you, he made you & all you own, He needs no Money from you

1 Like

Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by Maxcoded: 11:09am On Jan 03, 2019
Incase anyone is intending to start an online shop or need a website for business, I'm your go-to guy.

My work samples can be found here >>> http://marvels.pro

Start 2019 on a platter of gold smiley
Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by Basiljoe: 11:12am On Jan 03, 2019
promotervickky:
Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by sonofElElyon: 11:17am On Jan 03, 2019
I take it you are a christian... Kindly quote bible verses to disprove my submission. Thank you.

I quote author=Jiang post=74407004]

Extra planning indeed, rather divide the money into two or give the whole of it to orphans & less privilege NOT A ROLLS ROYACE OR PRIVATE JET PASTOR.

God does not need any Kobo from you, he made you & all you own, He needs no Money from you[/quote]
Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by Greatzeus(m): 11:46am On Jan 03, 2019
promotervickky:
This is a good testimony,but you have to grow up as a Christian. Babes give to God to receive,and if they don't receive? Give to God if you want,he owns you and everything on Earth. God blessed a lot of people this year who didn't pay any first fruit because he is God that's his nature. Infact a lot of non Christian's made million times of what you made. God made his sun to shine on any and every body,that's who he is.
God didn't give you anything because of first fruit,if he did,then you deserve it,he doesn't deserve your praise. God will and has never blessed any one because they deserve it,he blesses because he is good.
Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by frank950(m): 11:49am On Jan 03, 2019
CharleyBright:
Ok.
There is one portion of the bible about Tithe that most Pastors DARE NOT read before their Members.
If you want to know the portion Pls go and read Deutronomy 14: 22- 28 ( Better in RSV bible).

That portion of the bible is the True Meaning of Tithing. It is also the very first origin of Tithing.
Dare your Pastors to Read this and hear his/ her reaction.
Does the Bible lie?

I am yet to fully understand how ( In this hard times) people can gullibly be brainwashed to surrender their "Hard earned" January salary to a Pastor or church all in name of First fruit?
January of all months, when u have to pay school fees and sundry expenses.
And do you know that the First Fruit is said to be meant for the Pastor ( not the church).
So all Members of a Church will deliver their Salaries to one man?
Why wont some pastor start boasting to their Members that they are "Dangerously Wealthy"?

After Civil Servants hand over their January Salaries to Pastors as first fruit and then, they go back to their offices to look for how to embezzle monies to survive ( Why wont there be Massive Corruption in d country?)

By Reading and Fully understanding Deutronomy 14!:;22- 28, I know when, where and how to pay my tithes. I dont allow anyone or Pastor brainwash me.
Am Liberated.

thanks for this....
Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by Deepsky(m): 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
If you like sow ur first fruit offering, if you don't like to sow keep it to urself or even invest it no is forcing you to do that,
But I believe that as a genuine Christian you should have the holy spirit that will always direct u on the right thing to do.
Proverbs 3:3-10

Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by Jayneek(m): 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
Just my own opinion. How many of the richest men and women in the world pay first fruit to any church? If anyone can give me evidence of any of the richest men or women in the world paying first fruit to attain that position, I will pay both January and February income as first fruit.

1 Like

Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by Heavance(m): 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
promotervickky:
SSo you believe it's your first fruit?
Why do you people see God as magician these days, or Merlin?
So if you are to give your first fruit to your pastor as it may be, so where do you get tithe to pay, or offering....... Let's not ask of your feeding, electricity bill, water bill etc.

Africans that behave this way will remain backward, it is not a curse, it's just logic.
Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by kenechukwuori(m): 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
Anybody that comes out will call himself an ordained preacher...what a world! Ordained preacher pls go back to your Bible or better still keep ur ill knowledge to yourself!
Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by Clementz0(m): 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
well personally for me everything in life is attached to season there's a time to sow and a time to reap, if you know your God and you have a close relationship with him follow his way and hold fast what u believe but always remember to prove all, may God help our understanding of his kingdom principles...#peace
Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by babeosisi: 5:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
promotervickky:

Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates paid their first fruits to who again?
Remind us
Seun osewa paid his to which GO?
You have been sold a lie
The oil sheiks of Arabia are richer than you and pay no first fruits.
That alone breaks your theory apart
You are getting rich because you are good and diligent at what you you do first fruit or no first fruit
You give thanks to God for it is he that gave you the power to make wealth
The moment you start doing a sloppy job and disappointing customers no first fruit can save you
Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by desiredhome: 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
Pavore9:
Hmm...despite the first fruits and weird tithings, many Nigerians are degenerating, hoping and praying for the opportunity to travel out to developed countries whose people see Nigeria's brand of Christianity as a form of mental illness!

Well said, poverty is a disease. I wonder how this people thinks or reason
Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by promotervickky(m): 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
Greatzeus:

This is a good testimony,but you have to grow up as a Christian. Babes give to God to receive,and if they don't receive? Give to God if you want,he owns you and everything on Earth. God blessed a lot of people this year who didn't pay any first fruit because he is God that's his nature. Infact a lot of non Christian's made million times of what you made. God made his sun to shine on any and every body,that's who he is.
God didn't give you anything because of first fruit,if he did,then you deserve it,he doesn't deserve your praise. God will and has never blessed any one because they deserve it,he blesses because he is good.
DavidEsq:

Giving and being blessed fr giving is a law of nature. Its blessings are not tied to "men of God". If u had given that "first fruit" to boko haram, u wld still get plenty in return. Ask Osama Bin Laden who never lacked ish, despite giving to promote terrorism. That's why ecclesiastics 11:1 says: "cast ur bread upon the waters and it shall return to u after many days".
Giving is not the problem, but being made to believe that it has to be given to a pastor is d problem. Would u give it to ur family members? No! U hav been made to believe that if it's not given to "pastor", no progress would come of it. Why is dat so? Ur motive of serving God is being exploited. U believe God is ur MMM. Therefore u put in, expecting returns. Whereas, Luke 14:13,14 warns us not give with an aim to receiving. But u know wat? Never mind.

Who said I gave it to the pastor ?
Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by promotervickky(m): 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
Origin:
Of course give your first fruit.

Just dont forget the difference between the tree, the first fruit and all the other fruits from that tree.

To most people their salary is their networth or their tree.

Abel gave the first offspring of his flock. Not his flock and definitely not all the offsprings of his flock.

A saying here
Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by DavidEsq(m): 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2019
promotervickky:

Who said I gave it to the pastor ?
Now, that's how u know dem. Always chickening out from the truth, which pricks em grin, rather than bow to the truth.
Our parents, friends, family members, etc didn't name it first fruit. We (u) only give it to those who have successfully deceived us. In fact we (u) are slaves to ur deceiver.
Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by Kolping: 1:17am On Jan 05, 2019
Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by TheVoiceOfTruth: 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
This is truly sad. Can you imagine this lie! She bought 1 Uber from listening to you, so sad, she could have bought 5 if she obeyed God rather than listen to your crappy motivational shit!

Is your tithe and first fruit all you have? C'mon you can obey God and Invest at the same time! What was all that filth about? "Plant that seed in your future and thank me later" Are you tryna glorify yourself?

This is filthy article is full of holes! I pray people won't end in disaster from listening to you!

Answer me this then O smart one, What investment could ever be better than putting GOD first?!
Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by TheVoiceOfTruth: 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2020
This is truly sad. Can you imagine this lie! She bought 1 Uber from listening to you, so sad, she could have bought 5 if she obeyed God rather than listen to your crappy motivational nonsense!

Is your tithe and first fruit all you have? C'mon you can obey God and Invest at the same time! You've got 11months of profit (after paying first fruit) and 90% income left (after paying your 10%). What greed!

What was all that filth about? "PLANT THAT SEED IN YOUR FUTURE AND THANK ME LATER" Who's the future? Is your future outside God? Are you tryna glorify yourself? Did you think sowing in God's work is bad investment?

This filthy article is full of holes! I pray people won't end in disaster from listening to you!

Answer me this then O smart one, What investment could ever be better than putting GOD first?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… / How To Stump An Atheist... / Fringe Illuminati Ebola Egregore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.