Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,747 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family (41718 Views)

Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) / Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide / Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by Oluwason007(m): 11:17am On Jan 03, 2019
Can you listen to yourself what a beautiful no sense write up..... Whatever situation it is it doesn't mean he should have taken his own life....so now he thinks he finally have peace or what? Taking your own life doesn't show you brave but only shows how stupid and foolish you are,if your friends or family can't reach you at that moment why not apply some intelligence like someone shared some chat few hours before taking his own life and there was some encouragement there what then stops him from relating the situation at that moment to his friend.so now you just expect somebody to just come meet you up and start advising you like a prophet who doesn't have his or her own challenges abi.. Think we'll before you write o guy seeing this alone de make me vex for d guy sef because na only him woman Don break e heart Abu hardship de face....
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by derrydinny: 11:28am On Jan 03, 2019
Ugosample:

This is the messed up mentality in that zoo that I complain often about

How can someone "form" depression?

Do you guys even know what it means? ?

shut the Bleep up, don't try to act like you are a scholar or something, you are just emotionally weak and the world doesn't give a Bleep about people like you

Americans even know that people form depression because that is what is trending, you can look it up

anybody that wants to commit suicide should be left alone or better still, aided to die. I don't have the luxury of time to convince someone not to kill himself, we all have brains to think for ourselves, if you think suicide is your best option, go on with it, don't let anybody force you to live and suffer, it is better to die and free your family members from your shitty live
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by Radiant1020(f): 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
Jhamzy:

Indeed you are radiant!

Thank you
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by Jhamzy(m): 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
Radiant1020:

Thank you
Sent you a PM. Kindly reply if you dont mind. Thanks!
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by Sarang(f): 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
abdulaz:

Seriously? shocked
I’m a pharmacist by the way.

Then shut up! Uneducated pharmacist
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by mcquin(m): 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
madjune:

Have you been to Bangladesh?
No. Enlighten me.
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by CuntMiner(m): 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
KingThreatzz:
Instead of commiting suicide over my wife, i will rent a self-contain then be a regular visitor at the nearest olosho joint. Lai lai, one pûnani will not make me lose my life when there are fresher millions all over the world.
how old are u
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by KingThreatzz: 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
CuntMiner:
how old are u

You must be a regular cumdrinker to ask about my age. It's fools like you that will jump into the lagoon if your marriage fails instead of looking for other means of happiness. Quote me and say something stupid and you wont like what my response will be.
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by GleestarsMag: 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVIt39TvBEA

Popular Nigerian DJ XGee Commits Suicide Over Marital Issues
#Djxgee #Bellnaija #LindaIkeji #legit #tundeednut
Two days into the New Year, a Nigerian Disc Jockey (DJ), Seun Omogaji known as DJ Xgee among social circles has committed suicide.Friends and fans are unable to contain their loss after Nigerian DJ DJ XGee allegedly commits suicide.

There are reports that the Lagos-based DJ took sniper insecticide in the early hours of the morning owing to some marital problems he has been having.

In his last note on Instagram, he requested that people wear white rather than black when committing him to mother Earth:

Okay there is a twist to this last respect ppl give to their loved ones when gone ….. Black as signs of sadness ..but in my case please Rock WHITE Cos i love this colour so much . to all have made smiled and to those i have pissed off trust me im only being Human. Enikorewa i love u so much , Eriayo u name sums it all up u are truly d reason for my Joy . Omobolanle ajoke u know i care .. Moradeke my mum may my God heal u and to my in-Laws Stay Blessed Always ❤

Fans who commiserated with the loss on his Instagram page wrote about the dangers of depression, and urged others suffering from the illness to please seek help:

DJ Neptune, a friend of the deceased, was also on the DJ’s page, writing:

You of all people? Always full of life whenever we met. Seun, whatever it was, I just wished you shared it. This one pain me o, I pray God comfort your family and kids.

Comedian Basketmouth, too, shared several photos of himself with the late DJ, writing:

Together…we created some amazing memories, you my friend….you will be missed. I can’t believe that the last time I saw you would be my very last. Rest In Peace blood.

Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by Ugosample(m): 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
derrydinny:
shut the Bleep up, don't try to act like you are a scholar or something, you are just emotionally weak and the world doesn't give a Bleep about people like you

Americans even know that people form depression because that is what is trending, you can look it up

anybody that wants to commit suicide should be left alone or better still, aided to die. I don't have the luxury of time to convince someone not to kill himself, we all have brains to think for ourselves, if you think suicide is your best option, go on with it, don't let anybody force you to live and suffer, it is better to die and free your family members from your shitty live

What is this kid talking about?

You must really be living a sad life to respond to me in such rabid manner.

And who knows? you might be next to commit suicide id you don't calm down with the aggression

Nigerian madness and jaga jaga must really be getting to you lot.

sorry o
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by madjune(m): 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
mcquin:

No. Enlighten me.

To put it mildly, the late Mother Theresa of Calcutta went there and wept uncontrollably.

Their level of poverty is astonishing.
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by abdulaz: 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
Sarang:

Then shut up! Uneducated pharmacist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gospel Rapper Lynxxx Smoking Shisha [PICS] / "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter / Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.