Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family (41676 Views)

Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) / Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide / Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by QuietHammer(m): 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
Yeah, blame everyone but the sniper-drinking coward

1 Like

Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by OluwasureGig: 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
mrjaydee:
Depression is real. It takes real gut to take your own life. Let's spread love this year. You have someone in your family or friends who doesn't have a job..pls spare 5k and send to that person if you can. It can go a long way.
sir please I'd be very grateful if you can spare me 5k. I'm in dire of need of financial help. help me sir. thank you.
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by abdulaz: 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
The problem be say some people think say na only them dey go through issues.

Weytin I don go through for this life you think say if na suicide for be the solution I for never run am?

Suicide will not solve the problem, it will only create more burden for your family. Just imagine now him family go dey think of how dem wan take bury am now and how to take care of his kids if he had any.

Try and live for something inorder to appreciate your life more.

Don’t be a pvssy nigga,
nobody cares or gives a fvck about you,
just know this and you will live a fulfilled life.

The guy is just a weak nigga and the law of natural selection has just eliminated him out. We don’t want weak men in our generation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by Alexk2(m): 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
Emvico34:
well we know is not easy. Different people faces different challanges at different time,but no one has the right to take his own life. Your creator owns your life not your. Now he is gone and the said lady is still alive. He is facing judgement already...never take your own life
You've said it all... Nothing more to add. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by udemzyudex(m): 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
There's is always a way out even death is a way out. RIP Dj, for him to take his life, then I believe he felt death was the only way out.

We are not taking depression seriously in this country, some people have the strength to overcome it and come out stronger, not all can.
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by bonna4u(m): 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
Depression is real. I have been there, contemplated suicide but decided it was a no no because it is not the the solution. I absconded and came back stronger.
He should have chosen his path! But not suicide.
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by henrysolution(m): 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
KingThreatzz:
Instead of commiting suicide over my wife, i will rent a self-contain then be a regular visitor at the nearest olosho joint. Lai lai, one pûnani will not make me lose my life when there are fresher millions all over the world. I
exactly.

just take all my savings, do weed and bang hoes, but thank God for my lifestyle, me and depression farrrrrrrrrr

1 Like

Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by VictorRomanov: 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
The idiot wey write this thing no sabi reach out? Na to criticize other people. Why him no reach out to the guy? Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by oluwakayode25(m): 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
Couldn't have said it any better bro.. A lot of Nigerians are hypocrites and posies to be what they are not... I pray he finds Rest.. AMEN
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by Latestnewsnaija: 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
VictorRomanov:
The idiot wey write this thing no sabi reach out? Na to criticize other people. Why him no reach out to the guy? Nonsense.

Lol..you sound more like an Idiot....
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by ikorodureporta: 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
Many people dey think of suicide as we dey talk so....infact them dey wait to see d next thing weda God go pick their call
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by fasho01(m): 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
There are valid points contained in the rant of the op

Truth is we Nigerians don't take non-physical ailments seriously. Depression is damn real and can lead to one seeing suicide as the best alternative at that state of mind.

We need to be very sensitive to others and people around us. That could help save a life..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by oluwakayode25(m): 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
bonna4u:
Depression is real. I have been there, contemplated suicide but decided it was a no no because it is not the the solution. I absconded and came back stronger.
He should have chosen his part! But not suicide.

Like they say, shoe get size, so does depression.. All of una with una low budget depression... Some people just do not see reasons for living... They feel they have no purpose, lonely, nothing works out for them no matter how hard they try... One reason why I never try to judge people

2 Likes

Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
RIP
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by oluwakayode25(m): 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
VictorRomanov:

Family and friend who saw the post dumb dumb.. He probably got wind of the guys death... Make una dey digest stuffs before you na start ooze nonsense na

1 Like

Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by sprinter101(m): 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
Yewandequeen:
Because of a lady? I give up.

Don’t say that again,don’t pray you experience heartbreak,not a good thing,he is stupid that is why he took his life,need to be strong.the experience of heart break is not i wish for my enemy even,the pains,sleepless night and the trauma is not good

2 Likes

Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by oluwakayode25(m): 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
Yewandequeen:
Because of a lady? I give up.

Have you ever tried to seat down and see life through other people's eyes..
Probably his job was a mess, no love from friends and family, wife left... Imagine he posted the message some hours before he took his life and probably waited for people to reach out to him and no one did... You don't think these things happen, some people do not see reasons to live as things just do not work out for them... Be thankful for your own case

4 Likes

Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by nijabazaar: 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
Joromi12:
He could not cater for his family . The nigerian parents and society go force pple to marry even even when they cant feed themselves. Nonsense

Thats why i say marriage for me would be when i have six figures

4 Likes

Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by oluwakayode25(m): 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
Nigerians are not their brothers keepers, we are self centered and arrogant pricks... Na only ourselves we dey bothered about,,, I cry when people take their life hours after posting of it on social media... Some people go even like the post and Abscond without trying to do anything... Depression is real af... Na person wey the hit dey know as the thing be...... But what do you expect of people that are divided by tribes and religion.. Smh....

4 Likes

Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by clemmonce(m): 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
davodyguy:

Why are bloggers this stupid?

How many Nigerians have died from taking sniper vs millions of mosquitoes that have died from same?
Even if you want to sensationalize and exaggerate, please take it easy
out of everything he said, it is his mistakes you saw.. Negative minded people

3 Likes

Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by VictorRomanov: 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
oluwakayode25:

Family and friend who saw the post dumb dumb.. He probably got wind of the guys death... Make una dey digest stuffs before you na start ooze nonsense na

I don't know how people just stay in their houses and draw conclusions on matters they know nothing about. Do you know if he has family members on Instagram? Even if he does, are they always on Instagram to know when their family member drops a suicide note? Do you know that some persons hardly visit Instagram, except when they re very less busy like at the close of work? How do we know that they've not even made attempt to reach him? A person who wants to end his life can lock the door, wait for everyone to leave the house and even switch off his phone. Na you wey no digest wetin the nonsense guy write. Think well before you quote me next time.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by akdjr(m): 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
I feel for him though and I wish him eternal rest but one thing I realize in life is that we all will die differently in which way we don't know yet. I am sure he might have one day say "he can't come and kill himself".
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by VictorRomanov: 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
Latestnewsnaija:

Lol..you sound more like an Idiot....

As you dont want to have sense, continue not to have, because you are a blogger and want to generate traffic.

1 Like

Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by BiiDii(m): 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
Honestly he is very stupid for taking his own live.. Suicide is never an option. He even conteplated it on instagram. Social media mentality. Did instagram save him. People with weak emotions because of a failed marriage.
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by oluwakayode25(m): 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
VictorRomanov:

I don't know how people just stay in their houses and draw conclusions on matters they know nothing about. Do you know if he has family members on Instagram? Even if he does, are they always on Instagram to know when their family member drops a suicide note? Do you know that some persons hardly visit Instagram, except when they re very less busy like at the close of work? How do we know that they've not even made attempt to reach him? A person who wants to end his life can lock the door, wait for everyone to leave the house and even switch off his phone. Na you wey no digest wetin the nonsense guy write. Think well before you quote me next time.

Okay, you made some valid points but the blogger made conclusions based on the comments his post received on Instagram.. Nobody cared.....BTW, somebody on his Instagram has to know somebody who knows somebody, make we die the matter but I think the young blogger made a valid point.. We as Nigerians are just not caring.. It's just the truth.
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
So this one has decided to blame Nigerians for this yea?
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by jaxxy(m): 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
Emvico34:
well we know is not easy. Different people faces different challanges at different time,but no one has the right to take his own life. Your creator owns your life not your. Now he is gone and the said lady is still alive. He is facing judgement already...never take your own life

Ure completely right Bt that’s like theory, in the real and practical world situation change and circumstances get unpredictable and out of hand smtmes. U need either experience or grounded Faith to hold on to hope and the positive.

It’s a dark path nobody should ever go through alone cos ur better getting through it with people who can understand u at the time.

When sm1 shows signs of depression so concern and reach out in anyway possible it goes along way. Even very strong people can have weak spots.

1 Like

Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by Latestnewsnaija: 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
VictorRomanov:

Biko how is he a Nonsense guy the situation you used as an example to back up the trash you just wrote doesnt apply to every other person biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) / Ladies, Will You Rock This Eniola Badmus' Crazy Jean? (photos) / Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.