Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:45 AM

Father Arrested For Poisoning His 3 Children With Sniper In Bayelsa State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Arrested For Poisoning His 3 Children With Sniper In Bayelsa State (432 Views)

Georgia Father Sentenced To 50 Years In Prison For Poisoning His Daughter / Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) / 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Father Arrested For Poisoning His 3 Children With Sniper In Bayelsa State by HumphreyGspot(m): 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
The Commissioner of Police in Bayelsa State, Aminu Saleh has confirmed that a father of three, Samuel Sunday, has been arrested for allegedly poisoning his three children with sniper killing two of the children while the third one survived.

The surviving son told newsmen that their father and his brother gave them the sniper to drink. “Our father and his brother tied three of us and gave us sniper to drink. “I was told that my brothers are dead, and that I am the only one that survived,” the boy said in tears on his hospital bed. He said that suspect and his brother, Aya Preye, were being charged for the murder of the two children. He identified the deceased boys as Miracle (12) and God’s time (10).

Continue Reading: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/01/father-arrested-for-poisoning-his-3.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc mynd44
Cc MissyB3
Cc Dominique
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Re: Father Arrested For Poisoning His 3 Children With Sniper In Bayelsa State by NoRetreat(m): 3:21am On Jan 03, 2019
I agreed with a NLder that says the number of people that sniper had killed are far more than the mosquitoes killed. Snipper should be banned.

(1) (Reply)

At Least 20,000 Nigerian Girls Found After Being Sold Into Sex Slavery / Boyfriend Use JUJU To Extort Money From Girlfriend / Arabic Teacher Strangles His 9 Year-old Student To Death In Taraba State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.