Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,436 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Man Caught With Female Pants, Bras And Used Sanitary Pads In Akure (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With Female Pants, Bras And Used Sanitary Pads In Akure (photos) (826 Views)

Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos / Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car / Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught With Female Pants, Bras And Used Sanitary Pads In Akure (photos) by lagosmp3(m): 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
AAUAGIST

A yet-to-be identified man was apprehended while picking female undies and soaked sanitary pads in Dajuma, Akure, Ondo State today January 2nd.

YemieFASH, who shared the story online, said the man was apprehended by some motorcycle riders who noticed his suspicious moves.

Source: http://aauagist.com/news/man-caught-female-pants-bras-used-sanitary-pads-akure-photos/

Re: Man Caught With Female Pants, Bras And Used Sanitary Pads In Akure (photos) by Imisimedia(m): 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
Pants again..

What are they using it for
Re: Man Caught With Female Pants, Bras And Used Sanitary Pads In Akure (photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
savages... its high time govt should sensitise the public that ritual money is a mirage and doesn't add up at all... how would a sane man be seeking for used panties for blood money... its demeaning to human ethics..
Re: Man Caught With Female Pants, Bras And Used Sanitary Pads In Akure (photos) by Dammylois(f): 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
THIS IS GETTING MORE SERIOUS O.....I COULD NOT DISCARD MY OLD WEARS FEW DAYS AGO COS OF FEAR sad sad
Re: Man Caught With Female Pants, Bras And Used Sanitary Pads In Akure (photos) by weyreypey: 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
Dammylois:
THIS IS GETTING MORE SERIOUS O.....I COULD NOT DISCARD MY OLD WEARS FEW DAYS AGO COS OF FEAR sad sad
Lemme buy em.
Re: Man Caught With Female Pants, Bras And Used Sanitary Pads In Akure (photos) by CreepyBlackpool: 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
Some of these people might actually just have pant fetish you know
Re: Man Caught With Female Pants, Bras And Used Sanitary Pads In Akure (photos) by willyo(m): 5:22am On Jan 03, 2019
maybe there's something I'm yet to understand about this pant biz

but deep inside, I feel when ur village people wants to disgrace u, someone asks u to bring pant for 200k so u can be caught
Re: Man Caught With Female Pants, Bras And Used Sanitary Pads In Akure (photos) by Dammylois(f): 7:33am On Jan 03, 2019
weyreypey:

Lemme buy em.
If I hear...
Re: Man Caught With Female Pants, Bras And Used Sanitary Pads In Akure (photos) by weyreypey: 8:43am On Jan 03, 2019
Dammylois:
If I hear...
Don't miss a great deal
Re: Man Caught With Female Pants, Bras And Used Sanitary Pads In Akure (photos) by Dammylois(f): 11:15am On Jan 03, 2019
weyreypey:
Don't miss a great deal
lemme miss the evil deal lol
Re: Man Caught With Female Pants, Bras And Used Sanitary Pads In Akure (photos) by weyreypey: 11:18am On Jan 03, 2019
Dammylois:
lemme miss the evil deal lol
Don't waste em....they can be put to better use!

(1) (Reply)

Three Men In Prison Custody For Allegedly Stripping A Lady, Favour Ada Friday, O / / Guinness Book Of Record: Michel Lotito Ate Metals, Bicycle And Cessna Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.