Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,890 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

"This Video Depicts The Daily Lagos Life. 2 Different Fights In 1 Minute" - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "This Video Depicts The Daily Lagos Life. 2 Different Fights In 1 Minute" (25087 Views)

Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. / An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) / Lagos Life: 10 Reasons You Should Move From Mainland To Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "This Video Depicts The Daily Lagos Life. 2 Different Fights In 1 Minute" by Hotfreeze: 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
meobizy:
One thing I never understood about fights in Lagos is how somebody quickly takes hold of the situation by beating the snot out of the two combatants. I’m still lost on the logic applied, instead of finding peaceful ways of ending the fight the person rather chooses to inflict wounds on both participants.

Once una begin fight, na 2 fighting be that. You're both guilty. Na to find 2by2 pako or wet koboko use separate them.

By the time each of them chop like 3 pako for head, dem go maintain.

3 Likes

Re: "This Video Depicts The Daily Lagos Life. 2 Different Fights In 1 Minute" by jaxxy(m): 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
I see a highly uncivilized country and people behaving almost like animals in the jungle.

1 Like

Re: "This Video Depicts The Daily Lagos Life. 2 Different Fights In 1 Minute" by Zzyy(m): 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
Eko akate....

I love Lagos...
Re: "This Video Depicts The Daily Lagos Life. 2 Different Fights In 1 Minute" by Hoodbilonia: 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
eko agege
say what.
surulere ..i don come
dah lagbajs song that year

this is lagos
dont u
dont u
dont u
know and baby.
oh hu hu
boi
dont u know.

dis iz lagos

Re: "This Video Depicts The Daily Lagos Life. 2 Different Fights In 1 Minute" by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
grin
Re: "This Video Depicts The Daily Lagos Life. 2 Different Fights In 1 Minute" by Buffalowings3(m): 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
meobizy:
One thing I never understood about fights in Lagos is how somebody quickly takes hold of the situation by beating the snot out of the two combatants. I’m still lost on the logic applied, instead of finding peaceful ways of ending the fight the person rather chooses to inflict wounds on both participants.
grin cheesy
Re: "This Video Depicts The Daily Lagos Life. 2 Different Fights In 1 Minute" by Buffalowings3(m): 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
Joromi12:
Seun when nairaland go begin play video
Seun we need answers..
Re: "This Video Depicts The Daily Lagos Life. 2 Different Fights In 1 Minute" by uuzba(m): 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
Blackfire:
Crazy place to live.

How do you lagosians manage?
The style I use is to listen to foreign music. Classical, Enya...etc anything without beat.

All out Nigerian music has beat. The beating drum makes one to be aggressive

Then I pray, walk gently and avoid noisy people and places including noisy church. I go to church when it is quiet.

That is how I cope.
Re: "This Video Depicts The Daily Lagos Life. 2 Different Fights In 1 Minute" by sacajawea: 1:22am On Jan 04, 2019
lilmax:
if its not work related fck that state.....see them celebrating madness

you're losing your lives and you're laughing...... keep hyping stupidity....

I'm surprised myself.
If accidents happen or you collapse for some reason, you are a Gonner
Re: "This Video Depicts The Daily Lagos Life. 2 Different Fights In 1 Minute" by Blackfire(m): 6:39am On Jan 04, 2019
uuzba:

The style I use is to listen to foreign music. Classical, Enya...etc anything without beat.

All out Nigerian music has beat. The beating drum makes one to be aggressive

Then I pray, walk gently and avoid noisy people and places including noisy church. I go to church when it is quiet.

That is how I cope.

Trying to be uncrazy in a crazy craziness is that not crazy.
Re: "This Video Depicts The Daily Lagos Life. 2 Different Fights In 1 Minute" by Happyfela(m): 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
Lasgidi Noni

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trailer Crushes Man To Death In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / Amaechi Reduces Train Ticket To N500 After He Was Ambushed By Passengers / Anambra Airport Cleared For Flight Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.